Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nebojsa Vignjevic

Sooner we get him in charge the better - am convinced we would have stayed up if he'd been appointed.
The guy was a legend when he played for the Edmonton Drillers indoor football team.
I feel he could be one of the top 5 or 6 coaches that RD has employed at Charlton.

Comments

• I don't know of another club in history who have been able to so easily predict their next managers who are only known within their own houses and to their friends and family.

We had it with Luzon, Fraeye and Riga. And probably now this nobody.
  • I heard @LouisMend pronounce his name on the POTY podcast dinner the other day (least I think it was).

My instant reaction was... Yeah stop trying to be billy big bollocks by pretending you can say his name properly ;)

I'll stick with Nobby Vinegar but Louis' made up pronunciation is a good effort.
  • LouisMend said:

I heard @LouisMend pronounce his name on the POTY podcast dinner the other day (least I think it was).

My instant reaction was... Yeah stop trying to be billy big bollocks by pretending you can say his name properly ;)

I made that pronunciation up around January when it looked like he was coming and I'm sticking with it.
    Just dont use that pronunciation when he does his first conference... He'll look around the room wondering who the hell your talking to
  • LouisMend said:

I heard @LouisMend pronounce his name on the POTY podcast dinner the other day (least I think it was).

I made that pronunciation up around January when it looked like he was coming and I'm sticking with it.
    Just dont use that pronunciation when he does his first conference... He'll look around the room wondering who the hell your talking to
    No I want Louis to stick with it after all he did a great job on Fromage whose actions spoke louder than words by quickly blocking him from Twitter the other week :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Seem to remember somebody commenting on here that he doesn't speak English! That should be fun for the players and media!!!
  • "After going through the various applications, it soon became clear that Nobby was the best candidate for the job."

Why did they do away with those press conferences?
  • edited May 2016

Seem to remember somebody commenting on here that he doesn't speak English! That should be fun for the players and media!!!

Probably have to rely on sign language, you know certain hand gestures. :open_mouth:
  • Remember though, 'every appointment has been a success and an improvement' who are we to say this guy won't be as well? ;-)
  • Our ranking no longer seems to be improving?
  • HandG said:

Our ranking no longer seems to be improving?

What are you talking about, I thought league 1 was the top division, after all it is league number 1 ;-)
  • he is our Alex Furguson---although will be more like Alex Salmon
  • Seem to remember somebody commenting on here that he doesn't speak English! That should be fun for the players and media!!!

He does speak English

You are assuming we will have English speaking players?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2016
    Calm down everyone, whoever we appoint will be sacked by Christmas, you know the drill by now, its irrelevant who is appointed, i thought they'd run out of shuffling deckchairs on the titanic, but i was wrong.
  • Why don't you trust Katrien? When she says that the club will learn from their mistakes.
  • markmc68 said:

Why don't you trust Katrien? When she says that the club will learn from their mistakes.

Because shes struggling to get in the door with the fibs that she's told.
  • I can't calm down on this one. I am relatively placid about this whole situation. Outraged obviously, but given context and perspective, I haven't gotten as angry as I might have done a year or two ago. Resigned to the bullshit I guess.

But something about this has really set me off. I am furious. I desperately want this guy to get hounded out of the dug-out (if indeed he is hired).

Forget singing anything about red and white armies, every single chant should be aimed at anyone involved in the regime.
  • If what was said is true, that Meire was against his appointment in January, where will she sit (other than with head rammed up Roland's arse) on this and how will she work with him, even assuming she can pronounce his name?
  • Why the fuck not?

If we average 5 managers a season that means we can change them at any point!
  • I'm not sure about Nebojsa Vignjevic being appointed, I'd much rather have Небојша Вигњевић.

I'm not so sure, from what I've heard it's not just painful, but embarrassing too....