Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nebojsa Vignjevic

Comments

• I'm not sure about Nebojsa Vignjevic being appointed, I'd much rather have Небојша Вигњевић.

I'm not so sure, from what I've heard it's not just painful, but embarrassing too....
    If he turns out to be as good as Karel, pain and embarrassment are pretty much guaranteed.
  • he is our Alex Furguson---although will be more like Alex Salmon

Or Mike Salmon - maybe he played in goal in his indoor football matches
  • markmc68 said:

Why don't you trust Katrien? When she says that the club will learn from their mistakes.

Because she's like a broken record with that statement, been saying it for almost 2 years and we are yet to see any evidence that it's true.
  • markmc68 said:

Why don't you trust Katrien? When she says that the club will learn from their mistakes.

Because she's like a broken record with that statement, been saying it for almost 2 years and we are yet to see any evidence that it's true.
    No, it's just that she is determined to ensure that the regime learns a lot, by making shed loads of mistakes to learn from....

I think the learning (if they don't leave first) is due to start in 2025.
  • 'He's better than Karel, he's better than Karel, Nebojsa Vignjevic, he's better than Karel'
  • edited May 2016
    Will they ever learn that the manager plays the most important role at a football club??? Honestly speaking, I never buy into the European continent DoF+head coach structure and in my opinion, 80% of the success a club has is down to the manager. For example, do you think Leicester would be champions of the Premier League had Pearson stayed?

And look at us. Six managerial changes in two years.... What a circus we are!!! If RD has no plan to sell, then at least appoint someone that will give us a bit of hope please? I suppose the reason he doesn't want to sell us yet is that he hasn't had an offer that meets his level of greed. But the thing is, if the football side of things doesn't improve next season or even worse, we get relegated to League Two, then he will never have an offer that he'd like to have.
  • IAIA
    edited May 2016
    I was in Budapest last year. Here are the main things I learned about Hungarian football

1. Ujpest is pronounced a bit like 'oo-ee-pesht'
    2. Hungarian police have a very large number of gas masks
    3. Hungarian football is shit. So bad that Ferencvaros fans would rather go to a mini concert right outside the ground than go to the match.
  • We Need To Talk About Ranking
  • Sponsored links:

• KM says they have learned lessons from what has happened - if they appoint another manager from within the network with little experience of English football then all this will demonstrate that whatever lessons she has learned then they have nothing to do with football.
  • It's more likely to be 'are you Karel in disguise though'
  • There's only one Nobby Vinegar
    One Nobby Vinegar.
    Nob's red and white army.
    Hahaha RD is a clown. His circus is still in town.
    The failed regime is a laughing stock and weirdly KM and RD are still here.
    We will protest till we die!
    Good luck to all the protesting fans for Saturday.
  • We Need To Talk About wanking

Careful!
  • I thought it was the turn of Big Bob ?
  • We Need To Talk About wanking

Careful!
    Thanks Woy.
  • You are my Nebo,
    My only Nebo.... etc
  • When is RD going to put us out of our misery and give Nebo the job? Would be the perfect end to a wonderful season!
  • Sponsored links:

• Welcome Nobby - may your 6 month stay be a happy one filled with the wonders of happy customers, flares, beach balls, balloons, sofas, stress balls...
  • odds of 4/1 him to be next manager wilder 1/4
  • Lump on nobby to be the next manager boys. Printing money
  • He's packed his bags and on his way to The Valley. Apparently seen reading 'Football Management for Dummies'.
  • Rolly currently working out the cheapest way to put a roof on the Valley and change the pitch to plastic.
  • Tenner on Vignjevic - got to be done
  • Tenner on Vignjevic - got to be done

I put £50 on at the weekend, had almost given that up but good old KM, the gift that keeps on giving....

• Come on, have some faith. We may yet get a British manager.

And by that I mean Chris O'Loughlin.
  • RedPanda said:

Come on, have some faith. We may yet get a British manager.

And by that I mean Chris O'Loughlin.

NO'laughlin matter