Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC Supporters Trust

Trust asking members to vote on whether they should meet with Miere and Murray next week. Only no option says no at this time.
I know a lot of you buy into the two pronged attack of protest and dialogue but is now really the right time! Especially with Murray there.

Comments

• Hmm, I think it needs a survey.
  • I voted No. No point talking to the monkeys it can only be with the organ grinder
  • I voted no. It's Roland or no one for me.
  • No, absolutely no point any more
  • No, they had their chance. Now they can do one
  • Sponsored links:

• For those who haven't seen or completed the questionnaire there are 3 options;

Yes, meet with RM & KM and listen to what they have to say. Report back to members.

Yes, meet with RM & KM in order to recommend, face to face, that the current regime should seek a buyer for the club.

No, refuse this meeting at this time.
  • I just voted NO. Pointless talking to Meire and Murray. They have no influence on Roland who makes ALL of the decisions. It's the bastard Roland or nobody!
  • Bridges burnt, ship has sailed. No.
  • se9addick said:

Has to be;

"meet with RM & KM in order to recommend, face to face, that the current regime should seek a buyer for the club."

Turn it down and risk losing some of the moral high ground we've built up, turn up and listen to them is tantamount to indulgence. Meet them and repeat the message that will ring out from the stands today - "get out of our club".

Agree totally.

• I don't think there is any harm in meeting listening and then telling them to sell. Just be aware that most of what they say will be pandering empty rubbish just like the post relegation statement. Feel it could be an own goal by CAST if they don't meet as that gives the regime the morale high ground and propaganda ammo.
  • edited April 2016
    Turn up and let them know in no uncertain terms why we want them out of our club!! Is this a way to avoid the Fans Forum this coming Thursday?
  • Sponsored links:

• The fact that they have asked for this meeting supports the other thread that he isn't selling has left me feeling totally depressed. Even so I say turn up listen to their lies and then tell to them to sell.
  • Go to the meeting but insist that there will be no further meetings unless RD is present. As others have stated do not lose the moral high ground, they are probably hoping the Trust Say no. I thought the mandate from the membership at the AGM was to seek dialog, as no SGM has taken place I think you are duty bound to follow this mandate.
  • No. Too late.
  • The obvious mainproblem with that it the poor sod hostage takers have to be in Katrien's company 24/7 until the sale agreement is signed.
  • Yes of course meet and discuss.

Nothing to lose beyond an hour or two. Ultimately this will only resolve if a buyer is confirmed or if both sides establish a sensible dialogue.

Retain the upper hand through professional and reasonable discussion. It would be easy to challenge any of the normal platitudes from the club I imagine.

Reinforce the areas of discontent and put them in a further uncomfortable position.

• Why such a sort notice for a meeting, some of the trust board members live further away than RD and although they would love to be there the short notice makes it impossible, but then they probably know that, not sure KM would fair very well in a face to face meeting with Prague.
  • The obvious mainproblem with that it the poor sod hostage takers have to be in Katrien's company 24/7 until the sale agreement is signed.

Just lock her in a window-less room and throw away the key.

Oh, and make sure she doesn't have a phone, tablet or laptop with her - we wouldn't want her texting, tweeting or FB messenging any daft contract/ transfer negotiations.