Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets Sold (22/04/16)

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:

If true, a fantastic show of disgust to the Belgians.
    very unlikely to be true given the source
    Who's account is that then?
    Nick Gray.
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

I never got a call either - not sure what list I'm on - they were probably going to offer me a seat in the directors box for all the regime propaganda I've been apparently spreading on here

If I was RD, I would offer you the CEO position.
    Trust me, I'd solve the problems and unite us in a glorious charge back to the championship and beyond. Problem is, I'm weighing up whether I can do that and leader of the Labour Party at the same time.
    Colin as your number 2
    An apt name for him.
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

I never got a call either - not sure what list I'm on - they were probably going to offer me a seat in the directors box for all the regime propaganda I've been apparently spreading on here

If I was RD, I would offer you the CEO position.
    Trust me, I'd solve the problems and unite us in a glorious charge back to the championship and beyond. Problem is, I'm weighing up whether I can do that and leader of the Labour Party at the same time.
    Colin as your number 2
    only if I decide to take the England job as well
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Finally got my call today from the ticket office

I bought 100 season tickets, I would have bought 234, but the rest had sold out
  • Options
    Be interesting how KM describes the ticket sales, as she cannot admit that because of the Belgian influence very few people will want to watch, so she will have to talk it up as a success story.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Just received yet another call from the Club looking for feedback on new player signings and whether I'm going to be renewing - this must be my 9th or 10th now. Can anyone else compete with these sorts of figures?!
  • Options
    Still awaiting my first
  • Options
    I've not had a call, my wife had one yesterday & my 5 year old Son had one about 5 weeks ago!
  • Options
    As a matter of interest, have those that said that they would hold off until July actually renewed yet? Or are you still holding back a bit longer? Or, even decided not to renew at all?

Not digging people out, just genuinely interested.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Simon E said:

As a matter of interest, have those that said that they would hold off until July actually renewed yet? Or are you still holding back a bit longer? Or, even decided not to renew at all?

I'm still to renew our 4.
  • Options
    I renewed in july.
  • Options
    I will be renewing at the end of the month. Lot of apathy and not missed football but charlton have been an intrinsic part of my life since my first game back in 1969.

Hoped they would have gone by now and having to pay £25 more for my ticket then if renewed early.

Bought the shirt never spend a penny in the ground and will continue to protest.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Simon E said:

I'm not renewing until Duchatelet and Meire are both gone. Until then I will pick and choose what matches to attend but ensuring I spend less than I would have spent on my ST.
    Print at home a concession ticket as these are not checked at turnstiles.
  • Options
    No call for me yet. Shame as I do want to tell them what's what. Not changed my mind about renewing either. Just passing the ground on the train as I type this. Not sure how I feel at the moment. Empty, wistful (not sure what wistful means but it sounds appropriate).
  • Options
    No call,but then I'm.to old.
  • Options
    F*** them!

I'm doing Solihull v Bromley on the 13th August.

An excellent season of non-league hopping awaits.
  • Options
    Simon E said:

I've not renewed yet, but think it's 51/49 that I will before the start of the season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not yet renewed. Not had a call. My son wants to go and has also given me a list of away games he would like to go to. Bless the little sod, excited at seeing some new teams.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Not yet renewed. Not had a call. My son wants to go and has also given me a list of away games he would like to go to. Bless the little sod, excited at seeing some new teams.

He obviously doesn't realise that most of them are sh*tholes :smile:
  • Options

I have just renewed my two season tickets.

For me this has been a difficult decision, but at the end of the day I support the team. Charlton has been a big part of my life for the last 50 years and it will continue for the rest of my life.

Chairman and owners come and go. But to be honest Russel Slade and the 3 new signings are a positive move and possibly Roland now realises his flawed business plan.

Hopefully this team can be a force in League 1 and we may have a successful season.

• Options
    Same as you mate, I've been going since 67 the only time I boycotted club was when we went to shit Hurst park .it's a hard drug to kick
  • Options

My worry is that the decision to sell players will be based on the season tickets sold. So Cousins, for example, might be sold because we failed to buy season tickets. In this instance it does beg the question just who are we punishing?

Cousins will be sold because he doesn't want to play in league one and he can easily get himself a better club, not because a few thousand people haven't renewed.
    In fairness, Jordan deserves better. So I don't think anyone would blame him.
  • Options
    Simon E said:

My worry is that the decision to sell players will be based on the season tickets sold. So Cousins, for example, might be sold because we failed to buy season tickets. In this instance it does beg the question just who are we punishing?

Cousins will be sold because he doesn't want to play in league one and he can easily get himself a better club, not because a few thousand people haven't renewed.
    But he will mainly be sold because the owner wants to get him off the wage bill and raise dome money. If we wanted him to stay I honestly believe Jordan would give us one more year, although he is probably just as fed up with the regime as the rest of us.
  • Options

Had a call a while back and even as the "I'm not renewing while this ownership remain in place" came out of my mouth I knew I'd struggle to stick to it. 30 years as a Season Ticket holder is a long time. I finally crumbled a week or so ago when the seat next to mine sold and I panicked that next time I checked, mine would have been gone.

Horrible position to be in and should never have come to this. Ultimately, going to home games is so entrenched in my physche that I'm not sure I could ever stop.

Same as
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Simon E said:

But he will mainly be sold because the owner wants to get him off the wage bill and raise dome money. If we wanted him to stay I honestly believe Jordan would give us one more year, although he is probably just as fed up with the regime as the rest of us.
    More so, I would guess...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!