Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Duchatelet the Failure - Congratulate him here!

Comments

• Oakster said:

Duchatalet, Meire, Luzon, Martane, Fraeye, De Kock, that fat bloke who fecked off back to Belgium and Riga. Piss off. Just piss off.

We need to prepare for L1 with some proper owners & a proper coaching staff.

I knew you were a closet fan of Win De Cort.
    'No' Win De Kock
  • Roland you are a football failure , cut your losses and sell up. The club is worth £1 if you are lucky !!
  • Well done, you managed to completely fuck it up in record time despite us having had some serious contenders for that in our past, visionary? my arse.
  • edited April 2016
  • 롤랜드 duchalet - 실패
    lollaendeu
  • Sponsored links:

• Fucjk off you belgian muppet
  • That face really is a picture. One that tells a story.

If he wasn't such a c*nt I'd feel sorry for him. Learn how to smile mate (I suppose if he was smiling when we were bottom of the league at the time of the picture, that probably wouldn't have gone down well)

• Does Roland do history do you think?

Because he's 70 this year and 70 years before his birth there was a battle called The Little Bighorn.

The bloke in charge, one Lt. Col. George Armstrong Custer, had intended to use the appalling tactic of rounding up the opposition's women and children and using them as human shields. (A tactic he had used in a previous battle.)

He never got the chance, severely underestimating the strength of the Lakota, Cheyenne and Arapaho (he probably thought there were only 2% of the number there actually was), he and his 7th Cavalry troops got themselves wiped out.

Custer's actions showed he had made a massive miscalculation and demonstrated a number of gross acts of incompetence.

No doubt his ego and the fact that he didn't do failure meant he thought he could win on the cheap. Many of his troopers were poorly trained recent immigrants without the skills or experience needed to do the job. His subordinate officers, too, Reno and Benteen, seemed unfit for their roles. Custer even declined to take the offered gatling guns with him. His scouts did not know the area they were operating in.

We are indebted to Native Americans for the account of his eventual demise. But there are some discrepancies.
    Although in one account, Custer was killed by a Lakota called Big-nose.
    In another, Cheyenne account, it was a female leader, perhaps ironic given Custer's penchant for what would now be considered war crimes, Buffalo Calf Road Woman, who struck the blow which dismounted Custer, just prior to his demise.

Either way, Custer, you chose the wrong battle.

So perhaps by way of tribute to Duchatelet's short-live spell at Charlton, we should present him with the G. A. Custer memorial award for pig-headed incompetence?
  • He's probably not that bothered and doesn't see it as failure. That's the problem with this freak. We're fucked.
  • addix said:

It's Roly's 70th in November. Maybe we could buy him a Dignitas gift card?

Cheerio's for breakfast.
  • As someone has deleted my earlier post despite it gettin likes CUNT
  • edited April 2016
    One for the spreadsheet Roland.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016

Lets see what response this gets (sorry to those of you fed up with e-mail "one-upmanship" - there's not a lot else I can do sitting here 1000 miles away).
    Dear Sir or Madam,

As relegation is now inevitable, I am asking what the “plan” is for League 1 is next season?

The plan (such as it was) for the Championship has failed spectacularly.

All the platitudes about building bridges with disgruntled supporters - despite the actions of the chairman doing the total opposite – and the claims about building for the future do not paper over this entirely avoidable failure.

I understand that the chairman “Has no intentions to sell the club”, as is repeated ad nuseum in every e-mail from this address. So what are his specific plans for next season? As a visionary, he must have seen the inevitability of this conclusion to the season as long ago as the rest of us – probably at the point he appointed a manager whose previous experience was in the third tier in Belgium –so any excuse about it being too early to make decisions on next season, only serve to highlight the ineptitude of those in charge of Charlton Athletic. If this situation wasn’t foreseen many months ago, then the credibility of those in charge lays on the ground among the tatters of this football season.

I am not an idiot, I fought for the survival of this club 25 years ago, I may be far away now, but I fly the flag for Charlton Athletic at every opportunity. Like other fans I deserve a proper explanation and response to this e-mail, not a generic “cut and paste” reply.

Best Regards

Perry

Reply from Meire that you won't get:

I don't care and if you fought for the survival of the club 25 years ago that is ancient history and I don't care even more.
    PS If you are over 60 then your opinions on these matters are are worthless anyway.

Reply from the club that you might get

"Sorry it has taken us longer than we would have hoped to reply to you but the second week in July is the first occasion we have had to respond to the many number of e-mails the club received during the final few weeks of last season.
    M. Duchatelet has no intention of selling the club and would ask those who truly support Charlton Athletic to view the previous season not as a failure but as having provided the opportunity for CEO Katrien Meire to secure a revitalised future for the club.

Hope this helps.
    Thank you for your support.
    Kind Regards

The Supporter Relations Team

• One for the spreadsheet Roland.

Disease
    Damage to stock
    Damage to property
    Damage to reputation

• ...sorry the pest control tech in me kicked in then
  • Not sure I have anything eloquent to add. I tell people about some of what these idiots have done and they can't believe it if they know anything about football.
    I am already imagining what will happen to the Charlton shaped hole in my life next season as I will not be renewing.

Onto the next protest.

To RD/KM/RM - I too would like to echo Gloria Gaynor.
    "Go on now, go, walk out that door, just turn around now, you're not welcome anymore...."
  • He's got the face of someone who thinks he knows it all and everyone else on the planet is stupid