Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Duchatelet the Failure - Congratulate him here!

Comments

• Accrington Stanley away next year anyone?
  • To Roland, what a disastrous joke you and her have made of it. Lie after lie after lie after lie after lie , awful decision after awful decision after awful decision after awful decision. This "customer" has never felt so alienated from the club I've supported for nearly 40 years, never felt so low, this is an avoidable relegation inflicted by your nonsense, lies, and appalling decision making whilst ignoring the voices of reason who tried to help and assist in the earlier days.

But you and her aren't listening and have listened, there is no point to any of this.

Exactly how I feel
  • F*ck off Roland. What a textbook definition of a weirdo.

Katrien take your fans sofa - stick it up your ar*e and get a one way ticket on the next Eurostar.....
  • Not quite singlehandedly dismantled this great club but not far off it.

Two years plus of arrogance, disdain and pigheadedness have come to fruition. The contempt for the history of the club and loyalty of the fans is unique.

There are too many errors to list. Suffice to say that the rot set in the minute he finished signing his name on the contract.

I have an absolute hatred for the man and for the CEO. That unfortunately now spreads to Murray aswell. He has a hell of a lot to answer for.

He will go one day. Sadly before that happens many of us no longer feel welcome in the ground we fought to call home so will stay away.

I'm hoping CARD have plenty up their sleeves.

My sentiments entirely.
  • There's only one Roly.......

• Mission accomplished , now clear off Roland.
  • Now that even you have to recognise that we're going down you have only two sensible choices.

One Get on the phone to Peter Varney and/or put the club up for sale to someone else. You won't get much for it now though, after you've run it down this much.

Two Take off your blinkers, swallow your pride, sack KM and TK, and get a team of experienced senior staff, including a knowledgeable England-based coaching and scouting network who know what it takes to get out of League 1.

There aren't any other options unless you're happy for CAFC to play in an almost empty stadium and continue heading on downwards.
  • Thanks for that Roland Katriene and Murray, you bunch of fucking idiots..
  • Duchatalet, Meire, Luzon, Martane, Fraeye, De Kock, that fat bloke who fecked off back to Belgium and Riga. Piss off. Just piss off.

We need to prepare for L1 with some proper owners & a proper coaching staff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mission accomplished , now clear off Roland.

The problem is that for him it isn't mission accomplished. This is only the first part - ruin the team on the pitch and make the crowds dwindle. He is only interested in money so now is his time to move on to part two, whether that is redeveloping The Valley to include properties, residential/commercial, for sale/rent or to sell The Valley for redevelopment or do the redevelopment himself while he builds us a poxy little ground somewhere (or we groundshare with Welling).
    Those people who still support this regime need to get their heads out of their arses and support the protests, before there is no club to argue over.
  • Visionary? Take your vision and stuff it where the sun don't shine.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    Well done Roland you are a grade A Belgian of the highest order!
  • addix said:

It's Roly's 70th in November. Maybe we could buy him a Dignitas gift card?

I'll drive him there for free
  • Rather he tried to fly on a funky pigeon...
  • Please leave and take your sofa with you.