Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Duchatelet the Failure - Congratulate him here!

"Competitive in the Championship with ambitions for the Premier League." Another empty line (or simple lie) from Katrien Meire who is running our club into the ground. The useless and uninterested Duchatelet recently told us he thought she was doing a great job. Well you clown, she's just presided over a disastrous season of total failure where she has made your club a laughing stock and alienated three-quarters of the fan-base. The litany of failure is impressive and you really need to understand just how total a cluster-fuck this is. It's on your watch Duchatelet.

Comments

• edited April 2016
  • You are a joke in England.
  • Time for the circus to move onto the next town Douchbag and take all your clowns and puppets with you. Thanks for nothing, laters.
  • Sponsored links:

• congratulations.
  • edited April 2016
    To paraphrase Nicholas - Fuck off you twat!
  • Just go you Belguim Twats!

You blatantly have no pride, no principles and most of all no comprehension of what you have done.

Don't ever go for a walkabout in SE7 it would be bad for your health!

As to the sycophantic idiots and consultants that you pay to suck up and lie to you, get you CV's out there fast, you lot will be first for the chop when the cost cuts start!

Got the ump too bloody right!
  • edited April 2016
  • A repost from my comment in the post match views thread, I would have posted it here if I had seen this first.

This will be my third relegation as a fan, the other two depressed me, this one just makes me angry.

Sure the money had run out under the last lot but when RD took control we still had a good base to build on thanks to CP & the players he was allowed to bring in, they threw that all away.

Well congratulations Roland, here is the end result of your experiment.

Now sell up and never darken the door of our or any other football club you absolute failure.

The world of football does not need you and will be better without your involvement.
  • Well done Roland! Well done Katrien! Mission accomplished! Can you now please leave?
  • Katrien - "Roland doesn't do failure"

Well Katrien, it looks as though he doesn't do success either does it..!!

and, do you still think that every appointment has been better than the last..??
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    I think I went a bit easy on him earlier, so I've had a rethink;
  • Rollin Duckshitalley makes me ashamed of being European. Hope I can help put this right in a few weeks. How about you?
  • Hey, Roly...

• Onwards and downwards