Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    I don’t like either of them but that was superb. I knew Fury had the bollocks but that was unreal courage from Wilder. AJ and pretty much any other heavyweight would have gone down any given up in 8/9. Do feel sorry for Wilder but ultimately beaten fairly comfortably in the second half of the fight. 
  • Options
    Andre ward didn't move lol Lewis went mental 
  • Options
    That Knockout punch was perfectly on ynd temple.
  • Options
    I don’t like either of them but that was superb. I knew Fury had the bollocks but that was unreal courage from Wilder. AJ and pretty much any other heavyweight would have gone down any given up in 8/9. Do feel sorry for Wilder but ultimately beaten fairly comfortably in the second half of the fight. 
    I absolutely love Fury.
    Best heavyweight in the world by a distance. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Would love to know what Fury said there?
    Was along the lines of i told you what ill do, this fight shouldn't of happened 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Fury has never failed to back up his talk. Certain that any other fighter loses to Wilder tonight with some of those shots Fury ate.
  • Options
    The ref noshing of fury, thank you thank you. What was that about 
  • Options
    I absolutely love Fury.
    Best heavyweight in the world by a distance. 
    Without a doubt, I just don’t like him. Got huge respect for his ability though. 
  • Options
    Surprised how good wilders chin was... Great fight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The ref noshing of fury, thank you thank you. What was that about 
    I thought the ref was fairly generous to Fury, slow counts both times (I don’t think either should have been count outs). 
  • Options
    Enjoyed that, fair play to Wilder as I thought he was blowing at the end of the 3rd so to knock Fury down twice and make it to the 11th takes some effort, can't see any of the current heavyweights giving Fury any real problems.
  • Options
    I think Fury would/ will destroy Joshua. But I’m dying to see him against Usyk now. 
  • Options
    Haha love this man actually has a half decent voice 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    I think Fury would/ will destroy Joshua. But I’m dying to see him against Usyk now. 
    Was just wondering what hoops he'd have to jump through to unify all belts.
  • Options
    Now do I go bed or stay up, lads have a 9-30 meet for football 
  • Options
    I’m wondering why an omnipotent god would choose to help one man to win a fight and not the other. But that’s probably a question for another day. 
  • Options
    Enjoyed that, fair play to Wilder as I thought he was blowing at the end of the 3rd so to knock Fury down twice and make it to the 11th takes some effort, can't see any of the current heavyweights giving Fury any real problems.
    That fourth was the turning point. He used up so much energy to knock Fury down both times. From that point Fury as Jimmy said used his jab more and picked him apart and just side stepped Wilder's disarmed explosive shots.
  • Options
    Haha love this man actually has a half decent voice 
    He’s got some vibrato but he can’t hit the right notes very often. 
  • Options
    By the sound of it Wilder was disrespectful at the end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Old buncy with the continuous uncle tap on the shoulder 
  • Options
    Now do I go bed or stay up, lads have a 9-30 meet for football 
    I tee off at 8.22!
  • Options
    Fuck it, got fifa on download not going to bed. 

Playing fight night round 3 in the mean time. 
  • Options
    Fury chatting with Buncey: Fury went over to Wilder and said "Well done" and Wilder said " I don't want to pay you any sportsmanship or respect" Fury said " Sore loser" 

Fury singing Walking in Memphis after the win was so much fun.  Love boxing but never been a big Fury fan, but that fight has won me over and was very very VERY exciting fight to watch live. 

Respect to all boxers for getting in a ring to get punched. Those two are mountains and gave and took more than most boxers will face in a careers let alone one fight. The last fight I enjoyed that much was Marco Antonio Barrera v Erik Morales, all those years ago. 
  • Options

What are you playing fight night 3 on? Ive got xbox one but thought only fight night champion was backwards compatible?!
  • Options

What are you playing fight night 3 on? Ive got xbox one but thought only fight night champion was backwards compatible?!
    Haha your right, I just think rd 3 was the better game
  • Options

Do you download all the latest fighters and all that. 

I tried it and downloaded some absolute dross.
  • Options

Haha your right, I just think rd 3 was the better game
    Agreed, was hoping they’d brought it onto Xbox one! Don’t mind playing champion but would love a go at 3. 
  • Options
    Currently fighting with Lennox and fury. I'm lennox got dropped 2nd round although winning on score cards in round 7. Just gone for a fag break lol
  • Options
    Fury chatting with Buncey: Fury went over to Wilder and said "Well done" and Wilder said " I don't want to pay you any sportsmanship or respect" Fury said " Sore loser" 

Fury singing Walking in Memphis after the win was so much fun.  Love boxing but never been a big Fury fan, but that fight has won me over and was very very VERY exciting fight to watch live. 

Respect to all boxers for getting in a ring to get punched. Those two are mountains and gave and took more than most boxers will face in a careers let alone one fight. The last fight I enjoyed that much was Marco Antonio Barrera v Erik Morales, all those years ago. 
    Very poor from Wilder if that's true.