Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    cafc999 said:
    Totally apathetic as to the outcome of this one.

I've never been much of a TF fan - and all of the fannying about between him and AJ (and AJ's recent loss) has meant that we are all denied a fight that most wanted to see.

I think TF will win - but wouldn't be that disappointed if he walked onto a Wilder bomb and goes night-nights.
    I couldn't agree more. That's exactly how I feel about it.

The thought of Tyson singing in the ring at the end fills me with dread but then again so do the cries of BOOOMMMB SQUUAAD.

I'll be happy when this one is over so Dillian can beat one of them up.
    I like Dillian as he does not duck a fight but he just seems like another Derek Chisora to me.
    Dillian is a much better boxer than Del Boy.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    cafc999 said:

I've never been much of a TF fan - and all of the fannying about between him and AJ (and AJ's recent loss) has meant that we are all denied a fight that most wanted to see.

I think TF will win - but wouldn't be that disappointed if he walked onto a Wilder bomb and goes night-nights.

The thought of Tyson singing in the ring at the end fills me with dread but then again so do the cries of BOOOMMMB SQUUAAD.

I like Dillian as he does not duck a fight but he just seems like another Derek Chisora to me.
    Dillian is a much better boxer than Del Boy.
    I agree but he just gets tagged to easy in fights. He deserves a shot at the title though.
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Didn't really appeal to me at all when it was announced, but now it's edging closer I'm looking forward to it.

Agree with most, think Fury will blast him out relatively early but Wilder will always have that punchers chance so can't be written off. 

I'm reading that the ring walk time will be around 3/3.30am, so now I have the dilemma of staying up or going to bed early and setting an alarm. 
    I thought ring walk was between 4 & 5
    A few links here, one says 3am, two says 4am so who actually knows?

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3 ring-walk time CONFIRMED: What time will Gypsy King and Bronze Bomber make way to ring? (thesun.co.uk)

Fury vs Wilder 3: Date, fight time, undercard, ring walks, betting odds | Evening Standard

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3: What time is the fight, what TV channel is it on and our prediction (telegraph.co.uk)
  • Options
    3am is the absolute earliest they'll start the main event if all the undercard bouts finish early. Predicted ring walk is between 4 and 4.30am.
  • Options
    Ring walks will be at least 4am UK time from what i've seen in a few places.
  • Options
    Its in Las Vegas and those headliners tend to be 4am at the absolute earliest even if we get a few early finishes. 
  • Options

He's so average. 

Best win is old man Povetkin that knocked him out previously. 
  • Options
    Two fighters is dislike… that press conference was embarrassing

I’m hoping for the double KO ☺️ But I’d actually laugh out loud is Wilder sparks him.

I’m more bothered about watching what looks like a good DAZN card
  • Options
    I’ve gone with a Wilder TKO at 3/1. Fury is a different league boxer to Wilder but I always feel he needs at least a warm up fight before a biggy, plus I get the impression it’s not been a good camp for him. Can’t see him dancing for 12 rounds and not taking a big hit 

I’ve lost betting against Fury before and suspect the same will happen again! 
  • Options
    I’ve gone with a Wilder TKO at 3/1. Fury is a different league boxer to Wilder but I always feel he needs at least a warm up fight before a biggy, plus I get the impression it’s not been a good camp for him. Can’t see him dancing for 12 rounds and not taking a big hit 

I've gone Fury stoppage between 4 and 6 

Wilder has put too much weight on for me and that will cost him speed, his evil right hand is no good if its slow and I think he isn't conditioned to fight that heavy and will start blowing very early 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carter said:

I've gone Fury stoppage between 4 and 6 

Wilder has put too much weight on for me and that will cost him speed, his evil right hand is no good if its slow and I think he isn't conditioned to fight that heavy and will start blowing very early 
    Agree with this, I'm on Fury 6th Round... think he will start blowing early and then Fury will step on the gas and throw him around like a rag doll
  • Options
    Ted Cheeseman is fighting tonight. He's opening soon a bar up at Falconwood Parade....
  • Options
    Ted Cheeseman is fighting tonight. He's opening soon a bar up at Falconwood Parade....
    Walked past there a few times. That definitely him then
  • Options
    You'd have to say fury every time… except the moment that wilder floored him in the first fight. Definitely intriguing. 

• Options
    Fowler to beat Smith
    Courtenay to lose
    Fury to win inside 8
  • Options

Sorry AFKA but let’s hope so!!!
  • Options
    I've been getting the feeling Fury has been believing his own hype for this one. Wilder has been very quiet. Got his head down?

I've gone for Fury to walk into a Wilder bomb in 5-8 rounds
  • Options
    Wilder looks too big for me. Points fury although fury may be dropped 
  • Options
    I've got a feeling it'll be a second huge loss for British heavyweights. 

I think Fury gets stopped, no idea in what round though. 

He's going in with extra padding than he's used to and that will be tiring, meanwhile his opponent has added a little bit of padding, but more muscle mass than anything else.

Perfect result for me would be a Fury win by K.O 
  • Options
    Lot of bollox on here tonight. 
    Fury will destroy the prick 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good analysis as always Blackpool.  Hope you’re right.
  • Options
    I love watching Ted Cheeseman! 
  • Options
    What a fight. Proper value for money boxing. 
  • Options
    Really?  Somehow have not noticed despite taking my eldest to the park on the green regularly.  Will check that out, had beers in the bolt a few times there.
  • Options
    Fury round 4,7 or 10 to wake up for some reddies please.
  • Options
    Not sure about Andy Lee's scorecard for Fowler v Smith. Definitely not that wide
  • Options
    Whats happening with Fowler v Smith? 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    C'mon Tyson
  • Options
    Morning all!!!

Can't see past a Fury win but I don't think he looks as confident as he normally does.
  • Options
    Jeez this delay guna send me asleep