Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Richard Murray Club Chairman

Comments

• Who is he? I have not seen him since Jan 2018. 
  • once Roland goes he needs to be hounded out too.
     Why wait?
  • Club Chairman. What does he do to command that position? When was the last time he made any comment? Speak up Richard and let us know what is going on.
  • He might as well go now for all the good he does.

When this regime introduced itself in 2014, Richard Murray said his job was to be a conduit between the owner and the fans.

Since his statement over a year ago that the club would be sold in a few weeks - by the end of February (that was 2018) - the conduit appears to have totally dried up.

I can't believe he is doing the jobs of all the executive staff (CEO, CFO, etc) no longer employed by the club, and he certainly isn't performing his self-appointed task re the fans, so as a demonstrable piece of "dead wood" he should jump before he is pushed.

• He hasn’t been chairman since August 2016. It’s semantics though as he retains legal responsibility as a director.
    Not forgetting self-declared 'voice of the fans.'
  • Sponsored links:

• The man's a snake. I expect he'll be happy to tell anyone who'll listen how he was always opposed to RD once the old git finally ships out.
    Of course he will, "keeping the enemy close" etc etc, better to be on the inside blah blah blah. Go Murray, I hear Wolves are doing rather well these days.
  • He promised to attend the next FF but failed to appear last night.

He is now just a free loader, a passive spineless man doing nothing whilst this Belgium lunatic destroys our club. I totally get that protests need to be ramped up in St Truidan,  but he needs to be brought to account.

Do you still have any channels of communication with this heretic @PragueAddick to get a statement ? If not can we not call him out at home matches by way of chants or demonstration outside the west stand pre match? 
  • His silence is deafening, that's for sure!
  • He promised to attend the next FF but failed to appear last night.

He is now just a free loader, a passive spineless man doing nothing whilst this Belgium lunatic destroys our club. I totally get that protests need to be ramped up in St Truidan,  but he needs to be brought to account.

Do you still have any channels of communication with this heretic @PragueAddick to get a statement ? If not can we not call him out at home matches by way of chants or demonstration outside the west stand pre match? 
    Afraid not mate, I have not spoken to him for over a year. 

Nor do I believe that if I did, what he would tell me  would make enough sense, that I would have  confidence to report it on here, without unleashing a heap of bile in response (yours above is perfectly fair comment, but a lot of it on here is beyond the pale) 
  • How old is he now? As much as I think he should of backed the fans during all this not sure digging him out when he quite clearly doesn’t want to know anymore is right. If he shows up at a FF meeting then he’s fair game but he hasn’t.
  • Nug said:
    How old is he now? As much as I think he should of backed the fans during all this not sure digging him out when he quite clearly doesn’t want to know anymore is right. If he shows up at a FF meeting then he’s fair game but he hasn’t.
    He was supposed to be there and yet there's doesn't appear to be even an apology for absence, unless there was and it wasn't minuted.
  • I think Varney and Curbs should speak out.

Also maybe Dowie.

They might be able to expose him for what he really is.

Tough call.
  • Good news Merchant Murray won't be appearing anytime soon.

I oddly suspect he doesn't want be associated with this because it might affect he's currently reputation/relationship with the fans. Another deluded old fool.
  • Sponsored links:

• He won't be getting his money back, that's for sure
  • Nug said:
    How old is he now? As much as I think he should of backed the fans during all this not sure digging him out when he quite clearly doesn’t want to know anymore is right. If he shows up at a FF meeting then he’s fair game but he hasn’t.
    He's 69. I don't think there's any suggestion that he's gaga and he absolutely wants to be involved. That's why he's still on the board.
  • Bubble said:
    Good news Merchant Murray won't be appearing anytime soon.

I oddly suspect he doesn't want be associated with this because it might affect he's currently reputation/relationship with the fans. Another deluded old fool.
    Less of the ageism. We can’t help getting old (er) :-(
  • edited February 2019
    Serious question.. have you heard anything from GM with regards to the latest situation with RD??  Has he seen his comments (but then again he is probably used to it)
  • Does he still attend games? 
  • Maybe everyone could sing "There's only one Simon Jordan" to him next time he shows his face?
    I’d walk out if that sort of behaviour was displayed at the Valley.
    Disapointing post by one of the more respected CL members.Deserves a flag if we could.
  • What do Murray and Rolly have in common, they both love a pound note and their own self importance more than anything or anybody else.

hope they both rot in hell.
  • edited February 2019
    IdleHans said:
    He won't be getting his money back, that's for sure
    Good . I hope he's lost all his money but i somehow doubt it. Piss off Murray