Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anything goes now on Sunday as far as I'm concerned. All boycotters please turn up and do whatever

Comments

• don't think that will fit in my pocket
  • Dirty protest? Load up a series of prison issue "flying pasties" and add them to the shit already on the pitch.
  • WSS said:
    We're doing a Palace away and smashing up the sinks in the toilets?
  • WSS said:
    That tap might be a bit awkward sticking out of me trousers...
  • Anything goes now on Sunday as far as I'm concerned. All boycotters please turn up and do whatever

Burn down the club shop, burn their cars, kill the belgians... I'm not even going to capitalise their b.

Oh you didn't want us to do that much?
  • drewman said:

I think the ante needs to be upped. However I am not going to do it myself ad I live too far away to justify the trip to watch, what sounds like a load of toilet. I think mid game peaceful pitch invasion but unless co-ordinated and supported will lead to arrests/bans.

So basically, volunteering others to do it on your behalf as you cannot be arsed
    Pretty much yeah. I don't think its a good idea as like I said, unless it was well co-ordinated and supported it would just be suppressed by the stewards and the culprits would be banned. Much as I would like to see it happen I am not going to encourage it for the reason you have highlighted, there are too many people saying "We need to do this" without wishing to do it themselves. My comment was supposed to be transparent but it seems I may have inadvertently joined the clan of "keyboard warriors". My apologies.
  • Sponsored links:

• WSS said:
    Let the tap press against your trouser zip and I doubt you'll be searched!
  • Davo55 said:

Spanish said:

A pitch invasion will not be fully supported and will lead to arrests and banning orders. That said something major needs to be done that will receive the support from the majority. Where are all those banners that were made ? They for one need to be in the view of the televisions. Come on CARD we need something special from you !!

We need something special from EVERYONE!

Too many people saying what should be done but they're not going to be there themselves.

Too many people doing f all to help on a match day

Too many people wearing the black and white who can't be arsed to come and do their bit at the 5pm protests

Time for everyone to stand up and be counted, not standing to one side and paying lip service to it.

CARD are doing their bit, and so are some others, like the Belgian 20 - but it needs everyone to get behind the protests.
    Well, at least the fans aren't turning on themselves - oh, wait.....
    That isn't turning on anyone @kings hill addick - but it is the truth.
  • Spanish said:

Davo55 said:

Spanish said:

A pitch invasion will not be fully supported and will lead to arrests and banning orders. That said something major needs to be done that will receive the support from the majority. Where are all those banners that were made ? They for one need to be in the view of the televisions. Come on CARD we need something special from you !!

Too many people saying what should be done but they're not going to be there themselves.

Too many people wearing the black and white who can't be arsed to come and do their bit at the 5pm protests

Time for everyone to stand up and be counted, not standing to one side and paying lip service to it.

CARD are doing their bit, and so are some others, like the Belgian 20 - but it needs everyone to get behind the protests.
    I do my bit mate, don't fret..
    Wasn't aimed at you @Spanish - just a general call to arms
  • WSS said:
    Depends how unlucky I am...
  • Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

Spanish said:

Well, at least the fans aren't turning on themselves - oh, wait.....
    That isn't turning on anyone @kings hill addick - but it is the truth.
    That wasn't aimed at you Davo, just a comment on the snipping from those that want to protest aimed at those that do not want to, or have other ideas/plans for their Sunday afternoon.

The Valley is toxic right now. We can blame who we like but after some of the abuse some of the players have been subject to I'm not, at all, surprised that they seem to he 'hiding' in games. Nor will I be surprised when they all desert the club in the summer. The same logic will apply on here if it carries on as it has and the risk is that no-one will dare say a word against the vocal element that want carnage and will ultimately stay away because they don't want to suffer abuse for having a different opinion, or plan for their Sunday afternoon.

As I expect it to be unpleasant, and as I have some issues I'd need to sort, I'm probably going to watch the game on the tele on Sunday.

I don't want to sound dramatic but if we carry on scaring away the apathetic fans that don't want trouble we could turn into Millwall!
  • Could the A2 be blocked up somehow.
  • edited March 2016
    I was thinking of starting the pitch invasion but by the time I've got my legs to get over the fence the floodlights will have been turned off and security has locked the gates and gone home. This is unless I start scaling the fence on Saturday. Could I just wear a Pinocchio mask and give a little whistle instead?
  • Sponsored links:

• WSS said:
    You'll be fine if you don't faucet.
    These jokes are draining.
  • markmc68 said:

Could the A2 be blocked up somehow.

Dont reckon you'll need to put much effort, only takes one idiot to block it
  • WSS said:
    Depends how unlucky I am...
    To say nothing of the steward....
  • Solidgone said:

I was thinking of starting the pitch invasion but by the time I've got my legs to get over the fence the floodlights will have been turned off and security has locked the gates and gone home. This is unless I start scaling the fence on Saturday. Could I just wear a Pinocchio mask and give a little whistle instead?

ask one of the lady stewards for a bunk up.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Anything goes now on Sunday as far as I'm concerned. All boycotters please turn up and do whatever

Burn down the club shop, burn their cars, kill the belgians... I'm not even going to capitalise their b.

Oh you didn't want us to do that much?
    No no that's all good, but decapitalising their b is a step too far.
  • Haha typical stuff, ppl trying to plan a protest and fans get in to scrabble war
  • Haha typical stuff, ppl trying to plan a protest and fans get in to scrabble war

Haha's not a word and ppl doesn't count as it's an abbreviation.
  • cazo said:

Block the players car park dont let them in lets face it thay dont wont to be here anyway bit of luck thay mite just turn around and fuck off home and watch it on sky with on fucker there thats the joke of a club we are a the mo.

Shhhh! Not for the public domain........