Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anything goes now on Sunday as far as I'm concerned. All boycotters please turn up and do whatever

edited March 2016 in General Charlton
I've just sat through an absolute disgrace. We weren't up for it from the kick off, apart from Harriott who gave everything.

We were clueless apart from Harriott who was a constant danger.

Our two other main threats did not start. Sanogo who was so unfit to play that he was dancing around doing a jig at the end of Saturday's game & Lookman who was so unfit he's been stuck on the bench for a while.

It was a MUST win game and we didn't play either of our biggest threats.

Compounding this, when it was obvious after 5 mins, that we posed no threat, Riga did nothing about it.

When we were almost resigned to not winning, Riga brings on Sanogo and takes off our best player by a country mile Callum Harriott.

Finally, when he could be reasonably confident Lookman, shouldn't have time to get injured (so that we can sell him in 2 months), he brings him on with 5 minutes remaining.

Lookman proceeded to do more in those 5 minutes than the rest (apart from Harriott) had done for 85 minutes.

I can't help but think that Charlton really do want to get relegated.

Angry, is an understatement.

I honestly believe that ALL Charlton supporters MUST turn up on Sunday and demonstrate/object/whatever in the strongest possible manner.

Pitch invasions, brussel sprouts, whistles, invade the directors box, whatever.

Anything & everything goes as far as I'm concerned.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Comments

• I think the ante needs to be upped. However I am not going to do it myself ad I live too far away to justify the trip to watch, what sounds like a load of toilet. I think mid game peaceful pitch invasion but unless co-ordinated and supported will lead to arrests/bans.
  • I agree that Fox & Cousins also tried.
  • Sponsored links:

• You are not the only one.

Didn't think he did much at all to be honest but even with that he was better than the useless Makienok.

• Am I the only one who thought Harriott did fuck all but spin round on the spot like a dog chasing his tail when he finally controlled the ball before losing it??

Nope!
  • Well I must need to get to spec savers, he was shit lol. But he wasn't the worst lol.
  • edited March 2016
  • I've just sat through an absolute disgrace. We weren't up for it from the kick off, apart from Harriott who gave everything.

We were clueless apart from Harriott who was a constant danger.

Our two other main threats did not start. Sanogo who was so unfit to play that he was dancing around doing a jig at the end of Saturday's game & Lookman who was so unfit he's been stuck on the bench for a while.

It was a MUST win game and we didn't play either of our biggest threats.

Compounding this, when it was obvious after 5 mins, that we posed no threat, Riga did nothing about it.

When we were almost resigned to not winning, Riga brings on Sanogo and takes off our best player by a country mile Callum Harriott.

Finally, when he could be reasonably confident Lookman, shouldn't have time to get injured (so that we can sell him in 2 months), he brings him on with 5 minutes remaining.

Lookman proceeded to do more in those 5 minutes than the rest (apart from Harriott) had done for 85 minutes.

I can't help but think that Charlton really do want to get relegated.

Angry, is an understatement.

I honestly believe that ALL Charlton supporters MUST turn up on Sunday and demonstrate/object/whatever in the strongest possible manner.

Pitch invasions, brussel sprouts, whistles, invade the directors box, whatever.

Anything & everything goes as far as I'm concerned.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

• Think we really got to come up with somethink big this week but has to be enough of us so we dont get nicked
  • People have been banging on about pitch invasions, walk outs etc for weeks and weeks now. It's not going to happen, our fanbase doesn't have the courage for that sort of stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• A pitch invasion will not be fully supported and will lead to arrests and banning orders. That said something major needs to be done that will receive the support from the majority. Where are all those banners that were made ? They for one need to be in the view of the televisions. Come on CARD we need something special from you !!
  • I agree with myself on the other thread and I quote "LETS GO FUCKING MENTAL!!"
  • edited March 2016
    Davo55 said:

Spanish said:

A pitch invasion will not be fully supported and will lead to arrests and banning orders. That said something major needs to be done that will receive the support from the majority. Where are all those banners that were made ? They for one need to be in the view of the televisions. Come on CARD we need something special from you !!

We need something special from EVERYONE!

Too many people saying what should be done but they're not going to be there themselves.

Too many people doing f all to help on a match day

Too many people wearing the black and white who can't be arsed to come and do their bit at the 5pm protests

Time for everyone to stand up and be counted, not standing to one side and paying lip service to it.

CARD are doing their bit, and so are some others, like the Belgian 20 - but it needs everyone to get behind the protests.
    Well, at least the fans aren't turning on themselves - oh, wait.....
  • Am I the only one who thought Harriott did fuck all but spin round on the spot like a dog chasing his tail when he finally controlled the ball before losing it??

No not the only one. Harriott was trying too hard and was running before he had the ball under control. It was exactly the sort of performance that some people were booing back in Sept/Oct.