Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anything goes now on Sunday as far as I'm concerned. All boycotters please turn up and do whatever

Comments

• cafctom said:

People have been banging on about pitch invasions, walk outs etc for weeks and weeks now. It's not going to happen, our fanbase doesn't have the courage for that sort of stuff.

So you are going to......?
    Nice twist. From what ive seen, he hasn't been the one banging on about it.
  • I'm starting a list of people prepared to step it up!

This is not for the faint of hearted! you may be thrown out and or banned!

Inbox me!

Power in numbers will hopefully prevent this from happening but be prepared.

sincerely,

Number 7 of the Belgian 20 :)

I ain't scared of no Roland!
  • cafctom said:

People have been banging on about pitch invasions, walk outs etc for weeks and weeks now. It's not going to happen, our fanbase doesn't have the courage for that sort of stuff.

Doesn't really matter if he has or not although a quick check shows he has.

If you are going to slag off the entire Charlton support for not having "courage" then that individual needs to step up and show that courage themselves. Otherwise it is hypocritical.
  • Davo55 said:

Spanish said:

A pitch invasion will not be fully supported and will lead to arrests and banning orders. That said something major needs to be done that will receive the support from the majority. Where are all those banners that were made ? They for one need to be in the view of the televisions. Come on CARD we need something special from you !!

We need something special from EVERYONE!

Too many people saying what should be done but they're not going to be there themselves.

Too many people doing f all to help on a match day

Too many people wearing the black and white who can't be arsed to come and do their bit at the 5pm protests

Time for everyone to stand up and be counted, not standing to one side and paying lip service to it.

CARD are doing their bit, and so are some others, like the Belgian 20 - but it needs everyone to get behind the protests.
    I do my bit mate, don't fret..
  • He was trying, but first half wasn't great. Was showing signs of getting into the game second half and was promptly subbed!
  • Am I the only one who thought Harriott did fuck all but spin round on the spot like a dog chasing his tail when he finally controlled the ball before losing it??

glad it wasn't just me then...
  • cafctom said:

The amazing thing is that I actually predicted you would respond with something like that.

Did I say that I have the courage to do that sort of thing either?
  • edited March 2016
    cafctom said:

cafctom said:

The amazing thing is that I actually predicted you would respond with something like that.

Good for you. I'm glad that I'm consistent.

So two questions

Do you have the courage that you say others lack?

And what are you going to do on Sunday to protest?
  • Sponsored links:

• Block the players car park dont let them in lets face it thay dont wont to be here anyway bit of luck thay mite just turn around and fuck off home and watch it on sky with on fucker there thats the joke of a club we are a the mo.
  • Spanish said:

Davo55 said:

Spanish said:

A pitch invasion will not be fully supported and will lead to arrests and banning orders. That said something major needs to be done that will receive the support from the majority. Where are all those banners that were made ? They for one need to be in the view of the televisions. Come on CARD we need something special from you !!

We need something special from EVERYONE!

Too many people saying what should be done but they're not going to be there themselves.

Too many people doing f all to help on a match day

Too many people wearing the black and white who can't be arsed to come and do their bit at the 5pm protests

Time for everyone to stand up and be counted, not standing to one side and paying lip service to it.

CARD are doing their bit, and so are some others, like the Belgian 20 - but it needs everyone to get behind the protests.
    I do my bit mate, don't fret..
    I know you do mate, and The Valley Kebab House is very grateful for your custom!
    ;-)
  • I think the most powerful protest would be if everyone was silent for 90 minutes (and Boro complied)
  • Leuth said:

I think the most powerful protest would be if everyone was silent for 90 minutes (and Boro complied)

Why? What RD or KM think of that?
  • Leuth said:

I think the most powerful protest would be if everyone was silent for 90 minutes (and Boro complied)

Ridiculous.
    Never going to happen, and it wouldn't make much difference would it?
  • Am I the only one who thought Harriott did fuck all but spin round on the spot like a dog chasing his tail when he finally controlled the ball before losing it??

You might not be the only one but wingers/forwards will lose the ball more than most. They try and make things happen rather than stop things happening, can be frustrating to watch but that's what happens.
  • OK, silent for 80 minutes, then invading the pitch or whatever
  • Off_it said:

cafctom said:

To be fair, it's not like Henry to come across all pious like that. Not at all.
    Correct
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

So two questions

1. No, I don't. I was simply stating that as a fanbase I don't think we don't have that sort of thing in us, and I'll happily hold my hands up to being part of that.

2. I have joined in with every single CARD protest to date, and will happily join in with what is planned for Sunday.

Whats your next question?
    I don't know why but this bit cracked me up
  • cabbles said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

So two questions

1. No, I don't. I was simply stating that as a fanbase I don't think we don't have that sort of thing in us, and I'll happily hold my hands up to being part of that.

2. I have joined in with every single CARD protest to date, and will happily join in with what is planned for Sunday.

Same here, good response to a somewhat pedantic post.
  • Leuth said:

Fair play to the west stand they've been doing this for years, weirdly even before RD arrived!
  • Leuth said:

We've been doing that for 45 years (mainly).
  • PL54 said:

cabbles said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

So two questions

Was it the lack of apostrophe?
    Apostrophes are only necessary when a possession is being indicated. Eg - Katrien's lies, Igor's injuries, Fraeye's washing basket etc.
  • cafctom said:

PL54 said:

cabbles said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

So two questions

Apostrophes are only necessary when a possession is being indicated. Eg - Katrien's lies, Igor's injuries, Fraeye's washing basket etc.
    Or a missing letter

What is = what's
  • PL54 said:

cafctom said:

PL54 said:

cabbles said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

So two questions

Or a missing letter

What is = what's
    Could have at least tried continuing the anti-regime references that I kicked off FFS.
  • Put me down to help out with whatever on Sunday afternoon