Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's MK Dons..most vital match thread 8/3/16

Comments

• Sounds like Makienok has been ineffective so far , hopefully Sanogo can come on at some point. Really hope we get something here to shut up these tosspot commentators on 3 counties radio.
  • These commentators are driving me mad, complete biased wankers. Mk Dons are a fraud of a team
  • Loose back pass by Franchise but we can't capitalise.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 21s21 seconds ago
    36' CHANCE! Gudmundsson does well to get on the end of a bouncing ball into the box. He gets to it, but Martin smothers. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Christ they are a right pair of Cun.. on R5LSX.
  • Stig said:

"Charlton are getting to the final third, but doing very very little when they get there, I'm afraid" Dickie Davies SSN

It's like I'm watching the match through his eyes .,,,
  • fk taken....motta concedes another one...in a dangerous position......they get into the box....offside..phew
  • We are so down it is unbelievable. The false hope that some got from Saturday will be well and truly extinguished by quarter to ten.
  • tex attacks....chips to harry..just too long
  • Cardiff 0 Leeds 1
  • Sponsored links:

• These commentators are driving me mad, complete biased wankers. Mk Dons are a fraud of a team

We need to score mate to shut them up.
  • they come forward but we win it back.....suk now.....tex...motta....jbg...attacks..motta..harry shoots....corner
  • 39' Harriott shoots from an angle in the box. It's blocked, but we have a corner on the right. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • edited March 2016
    Corner Reds after Motta to Messi whose shot is saved.
  • Here's one for the BBC-bashers:

36'
    Penalty Charlton Athletic. Yun Suk-Young draws a foul in the penalty area.
    36'
    Penalty conceded by Yun Suk-Young (Charlton Athletic) after a foul in the penalty area.

Oh sorry, that was Sky Sports News.
  • 39' JBG takes....but it's too far and bends back out for a goal-kick. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • jbg takes the corner.....in it comes....tex jumps.....but too long
  • Poor corner goes out of play ffs.
  • gk taken by mk and they attack quickly......motta wins it...harry..cuz,.......mac..suk...into box.....they just clear
  • Get on Cebellos to take corners
  • Sponsored links:

• Bolton 0 Ipswich 1
  • Mak to Young awful ball in.
  • tex has the ball..jbg.....wins a fk
  • we are attacking......harry is tackled.....and then concedes a fk
  • Harriott nearly carded.
  • Harriott does Lewington free kick Franchise comes to nothing.
  • tex has the ball......but is tackled.....we have a gk
  • 43' Murphy again looking to con the ref. Referee waves play on. That'll get annoying fast... #cafc #CAFCLive
    44th minute coming up
  • 44 th minute coming up!
  • MK Dons sound like world beaters on Sports Extra (admittedly, partisan commentary...)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!