Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's MK Dons..most vital match thread 8/3/16

Good evening all...so here we are the day is here and the time is nearly upon us......it is a 6 pointer and we MUST win. No regime knocking tonight for me, just 100% support for the team. Sources close are reporting that Ba is unavailable tonight and that Hendo may still be out. This will be one of the biggest games CAFC have faced in quite awhile, and its one that will either give us hope or extinguish it.
I want RD and Co to be gone, but tonight they are still here but tonight they don't warrant even acknowledging, tonight is about the 11 on the pitch and the need to finally put a team to the addicks sword!! We need every Addicks fan at the ground and those following this and other threads to collectively be behind the team, show patience, and be the 12th man!! Tonight is the night the team need to stand up and be counted, tonight is the night that they should be proud beyond pride to wear the famous Red Shirt, tonight is the night they need to impose themselves and earn our respect. They (the players) cant help the foolishness of the owner and board, they cant help the lies of others, BUT they can show all the loyal and proud fans, those that turn up year in year out, that they care and they will win. They have the skill of that I'm sure, now they need the passion and the pride, they can do it...they MUST show it.....COYR's

I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them..........COYR's its time and the time is NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Ever thought about taking up Motivational Speaking RM? Thanks in advance for your sterling effort tonight, it must be setting back your recovery no end doing the match thread this season!

C'mon you Addicks!!!!!
  • sorry RD meant to press like but missed and gave you a lol
    COYA
    COYA

If you press the LOL again it will take it away and then you can press the like.
    COYA

Press it again and hey presto Lancs...

Bloody norverners!!!! ;0)
  • Thanks in advance, RM. Always much appreciated.
  • At the ground, not really bothered what happens. Stay up and the silly cycle will start all over again as RD will feel justified his plan works. Go down, maybe he will sell up, maybe he won't but I won't be there anyway. Only go now as he has my dough anyway. Its all very sad and so easily avoidable.
  • @Exiled_Addick, yes tonight is about the team during the 95 or so minutes we have on the pitch.....before and after give it to the regime...during we all need to give support to the 11.....we need 3 points..........so in the words of a very drunken lady chef...."Lets be 'aving you
  • Charlton starting XI | Pope; Motta, Fanni, Teixeira, Fox; Gudmundsson, Cousins, Poyet, Suk-Young; Harriott, Makienok.
  • No sanago ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• SUBS | Mitov, Johnson, Bergdich, Holmes-Dennis, Ghoochannejhad, Lookman, Sanogo.
  • No Sanogo :open_mouth: .
  • Mike said:

No sanago ffs

on the bench
  • Sanago on bench , wtf !
  • RedChaser said:

No Sanogo :open_mouth: .

It'Sanogo situation, then?

• Perhaps they want a tank up front
  • When would he have last played two games in three days... Kinda understand that change
  • He'll come on and score the winner!
  • edited March 2016
    Sanogo hat trick in the last home game benched for big Mac. Opportunity for the latter to be a hero and put himself about from the off, not only up top but defending corners!
  • Im off to get a drink...back soon.......... in time for the commentary to start.
  • Sponsored links:

• A very attaching bench, but can't see why Sanogo isn't starting. Hopefully, Mak can lower his sight a little and wallop in that volley tonight! Watching from afar...COYR!!!
  • Someone was asking where Holmes-Dennis was, here he is
  • Not got the usual post match buzz.. just very nervous!
  • Didn't someone say they've got a tall target man upfront? Maybe Makenok is to mark him at set pieces........or not mark him as is the norm.
  • Not much to steady the ship on the bench
  • From Rich Cawley on Twitter -Sanogo drops to bench. Not sure on reason but he did have long-standing back complaint when signed. #cafc
  • Good evening all...so here we are the day is here and the time is nearly upon us......it is a 6 pointer and we MUST win. No regime knocking tonight for me, just 100% support for the team. Sources close are reporting that Ba is unavailable tonight and that Hendo may still be out. This will be one of the biggest games CAFC have faced in quite awhile, and its one that will either give us hope or extinguish it.
    I want RD and Co to be gone, but tonight they are still here but tonight they don't warrant even acknowledging, tonight is about the 11 on the pitch and the need to finally put a team to the addicks sword!! We need every Addicks fan at the ground and those following this and other threads to collectively be behind the team, show patience, and be the 12th man!! Tonight is the night the team need to stand up and be counted, tonight is the night that they should be proud beyond pride to wear the famous Red Shirt, tonight is the night they need to impose themselves and earn our respect. They (the players) cant help the foolishness of the owner and board, they cant help the lies of others, BUT they can show all the loyal and proud fans, those that turn up year in year out, that they care and they will win. They have the skill of that I'm sure, now they need the passion and the pride, they can do it...they MUST show it.....COYR's

I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them..........COYR's its time and the time is NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only you did the team talk!!
  • Richard Cawley
    Sanogo drops to bench. Not sure on reason but he did have long-standing back complaint when signed. #cafc
  • edited March 2016

Not got the usual post match buzz.. just very nervous!

Have a beer or three, that'll relax you :wink: .
    Edit; not in the ground though!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!