Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's MK Dons..most vital match thread 8/3/16

Comments

• AshBurton said:

Dropped for being too popular with the customers - big threat to the stability of the regime

You're probably right. 3 goals last home game, we can't have that.
  • At least if we are 2-0 down after 27 mins we have plenty of fire power to call on
  • Sanogo last 10 mins hattrick heard it here first
  • AshBurton said:

Dropped for being too popular with the customers - big threat to the stability of the regime

You're probably right. 3 goals last home game, we can't have that.
    Yeah that and the dance moves to boot
  • RedChaser said:

Sanogo hat trick in the last home game benched for big Mac. Opportunity for the latter to be a hero and put himself about from the off, not only up top but defending corners!

What is this "defending corners" you speak of???
  • edited March 2016

Richard Cawley
    Sanogo drops to bench. Not sure on reason but he did have long-standing back complaint when signed. #cafc

Signing an injured player? Surely not.
  • Red Midland that was like a Churchill speech ffs.......brilliant! Summed up exactly how I feel. Like you said lets hope the most important people do the business!!
    COYR........................KEEP US IN THE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
  • SKIPPER | @jordancousins94 will lead out the Addicks again this evening. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Big Mak in for Sonogo at home, Rigas have a fucking laugh
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016
    Charlton players just came out for the warm up and two thirds of them have snoods on up to their eyes.

MK Dons seem to have forgot theirs.
  • edited March 2016
    Taxi_Lad said:

RedChaser said:

Sanogo hat trick in the last home game benched for big Mac. Opportunity for the latter to be a hero and put himself about from the off, not only up top but defending corners!

What is this "defending corners" you speak of???
    Like what Yann used to do :wink: .
  • I am not giving scores but for those that do not know, Hull v Arsenal FA cup game kicked off at 7pm
  • Also a point regarding how shit we are at defending corners, I thought early days big SM was a real help in this department, he looked solid helping out at the back and I guess he flipping should do the size of him!!
    I guess it is how much he fancies it, so lets hope he is as up for it as he can get!! Im sure there is a very good championship player in there somewhere!
    COYR................
  • Championship goals as they happen on SSN
  • Red Midland that was like a Churchill speech ffs.......brilliant! Summed up exactly how I feel. Like you said lets hope the most important people do the business!!
    COYR........................KEEP US IN THE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

I just want the team to realise what it means to us....I hope Riga has given a similar but better speech
  • 100% MATE!
  • Also a point regarding how shit we are at defending corners, I thought early days big SM was a real help in this department, he looked solid helping out at the back and I guess he flipping should do the size of him!!
    I guess it is how much he fancies it, so lets hope he is as up for it as he can get!! Im sure there is a very good championship player in there somewhere!
    COYR................

I think a good number of the goals we've conceded from corners would have been prevented by a man on the post.
  • PL54 said:

Charlton players just came out for the warm up and two thirds of them have snoods on up to their eyes.

I wonder what some of the hard men from the 60's and 70's think of those?

Jack Charlton, Nobby Stiles, Ron Harris, or our own Frank Haydock.
  • The ground will probably erupt when Sanogo does get on the pitch and it will shift the team up a gear or two...could turn out to be a master stroke by JR...
  • Sponsored links:

• PL54 said:

FFS I've just put 20 quid on us to win! Never a good omen.
  • On the basis of that warm up we want to hope to God that Mitov doesn't need to come on !
  • Tuning in from Dubai tonight. Do I go to bed and wake up to good/bad news or stick it out?
  • Tuning in from Dubai tonight. Do I go to bed and wake up to good/bad news or stick it out?

Tuning in from Dubai tonight. Do I go to bed and wake up to good/bad news or stick it out?

Go to bed and dream before waking up to reality
  • Watt to start for Blackburn tonight
  • What is RoJo doing warming the bench? The fella is a joke defender. Let's hope he doesn't have to come on.

Depends on who else is in your bed I suppose :blush:
  • What is RoJo doing warming the bench? The fella is a joke defender. Let's hope he doesn't have to come on.

Him or Sarr, what a choice
  • What the fuck is this prick doing goodenough for the bench should be starting even i no that.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!