Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's MK Dons..most vital match thread 8/3/16

1151617181921»

Comments

• We are only 7 points behind MK, anything is possible, believe, believe
  • Daggs said:

I predict Bolton and Charlton will be joined in League 1 by one from MK Dons or Fulham. Rotherham will get out of it.

And whatever people might think of him, Warnock will have done the job he was bought in to do. Could he have done it for us??
  • CAFCdamo said:

Daggs said:

I predict Bolton and Charlton will be joined in League 1 by one from MK Dons or Fulham. Rotherham will get out of it.

Because they appointed a manager who knows the League. 3 wins on the bounce. CARD better have something good organised for Sunday.
    Did they do anything tonight?
  • edited March 2016
    Clapping Sanogo as he walks off. What are we, fucking Millwall?
  • Could have brought in Warnock couldn't we. 3 back to back wins for Rotherham

Instead Roland brings in this clown. Terrible, terrible mismanagement
  • Why were the morons singing Sanogo's name? Fucking muppet, hope he never plays for us again
  • Terrible choices by Riga from beginning to end. If Sanogo was injured, why bring him on. If he was'nt why not start him? Take off Harriott just when we were building up a head of steam. And we turned down offers for Lookman to have him on the bench. I thought Riga was a genius last time. Seems like he was just another Peeters/Luzón type who won a few before being found out.
    Thanks for the updates people. I'm going to other threads to whinge now. If I was at the Valley, I'd be protesting loud and long tonight.
  • Unfortunately, Riga will not explain his substitutes to our satisfaction
  • "Sanogo apparently a clear elbow. People seen it back on video."
  • Sponsored links:

• In ten years, from hero's to zero. Very, very sad.
  • A pile of crap
    Can we please all get together and get these wankers out
    God what a pile of shit
    Most important game of the season. The only player doing anything
    Taken off
    Does anybody still believe these people have a clue?
    That they really want our club to do well?
    Division one here we come
  • Hope updates were ok.....i'll be watching on Sunday......for what its worth....I will be back until end of season and also for next season in League 1, but should we be near the bottom this time next year (of League 1) I'll resign and someone else can take it on.....its just not fun!!
  • we'd have taken a draw against Brentford and win against Dons, so the hope that kills you is still yet to be extinguished. More bizarre selections by Riga though and boy did we sound fragile. Still, Boro are on the rocks....
  • Hope updates were ok.....i'll be watching on Sunday......for what its worth....I will be back until end of season and also for next season in League 1, but should we be near the bottom this time next year (of League 1) I'll resign and someone else can take it on.....its just not fun!!

Who said it had to be fun?
  • Riga has to be gone for next season. We will have no chance with him and could go down again. Fuck Sanogo off back to Arsenal, there is no point having him at the club now. It's over!
  • I would give up now Red, it's not good for your health.
  • edited March 2016
    Makienok is worse than the worst thing in the world, to think he gets paid 5 figures a week.. Christ. 1 shot on target and it was down the keepers throat, real bad.
  • "Sanogo apparently a clear elbow. People seen it back on video."

It was, I saw it at the time. Wanker. And why the fuck is Lookman not playing!? Done more in 10 minutes than the rest of the team. Would like to see the handball claim back, looked stone wall from the North
  • Sponsored links:

• There are still 10 games left we can turn this around can't we?

Not a cat in hells chance.

In a word, no.

What we need to turn around is the ownership (preferably very quickly, blindfolded and at the top of a steep cliff with very sharp rocks below).
  • We can if fulham and Bristol city keep losing

we would probably need to win half of them to even have a chance.... not going to happen

Honestly no, give up hope. We will be lucky to score as many goals as half the points we need points for rest of season

Do you think we'll pick up enough points to catch them???

Honestly????
  • Well that's it then I am off to jump off Lucas oil stadium 200ft that should do it your to blame RD Arsehole!!!
  • Next season were going to need battlers. We have bottlers. Fear for the club under RD
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!