Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's MK Dons..most vital match thread 8/3/16

Comments

• Rotherham holding Boro FFS.
  • ross1 said:

Very quiet and frustrating half, but the Valley faithful urge their team on as they head for the tunnel. #cafc #CAFCLive

The Blackwell Tunnel?

• One word - Sanogo.
  • I see that shit striker Watt only went and scored (again). Good job he's not playing for us, eh Roly?
  • One word - Sanogo.

Two words

Regime out!!!
  • Absolute guff. Biggest game of the season and we look so flat. Back four are an accident waiting to happen. Nothing going forward. For christ sake get Sonogo on. That was pathetic.
  • Must win game. I know I will play the left back I got to replace fox at left wing. Move Harriet out of position to the right and push JBG up front.

Disgrace.

Two up front.
  • Firstly - MK are toilet

Pope - nothing much to do but one awful pass out
    Tex - decent enough
    Fanny - head to the ball but where it goes is open to question
    JBG - 2 corners, one hit the first defender and the other went out for a throw on the far side
    Mak - nothing
    Cuz - trying hard
    Suk - bombing fwd but too lightweight
    Mott - seems bothered
    Poyet - oh my God, as far as I can tell he has touched the ball once - sideways pass in our own half. Total waste of space.
    Harriet - trying hard

• Sanogo not training with subs at HT. Coming on? Mak useless
  • Sponsored links:

• Get Lookman and sanogo on, we really have to win this game to have any chance of survival.
  • Get Lookman and sanogo on, we really have to win this game to have any chance of survival.

Is lookman on the bench ?
  • 45 mins to save face here and put them to the sword.....its time boys to stand up and be counted.....no time for Lilly-livered tackles and mis-placed passes....just puff out your chests....sweat blood and tears and play football......now is the time for YOUR finest half of football....now is the time to repay your supporters......now is the time.....you have just 45 minutes.....use them well......COYR's
  • Cancel that. Yaya is out now :( man has been playing in either wing, seems allergic to the box
  • PL54 said:

Get Lookman and sanogo on, we really have to win this game to have any chance of survival.

Is lookman on the bench ?
    Yep
  • At the game. Dogturd is an understatement. Awful,boring game. Harriot and Motta are the only ones who look interested.
  • Motta looks good... Harriott trying hard, not much else at all to report
  • 2 poor sides cancelling out each other for a riveting 1st 45. Never let it be said we come here for the glory.
  • HT stats addicks first-:
    possession............52% - 48%
    shots on................ 0 - 2
    shots off............... 3 - 4
    corners................. 2 - 3

GOALS.................... 0 - 0

I can assure everyone we haven't had any shots
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016
    I hope the tea cups are flying around that home dressing room, nows not the time for the nicey nicey routine. It's Sh*t or bust for 45 minutes, every player needs to give everything he has got.
  • AshBurton said:

HT stats addicks first-:
    possession............52% - 48%
    shots on................ 0 - 2
    shots off............... 3 - 4
    corners................. 2 - 3

GOALS.................... 0 - 0

I can assure everyone we haven't had any shots
    Cosmic.
  • Teams back out............NOW COYR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Addicks are back out for the second-half. 45 minutes left...here we go. COME ON YOU ADDICKSSSS! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • addicks ko..attacking the famous covered end
  • Rah rah!
  • 46' Charlton get us under way for the second period. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • off we go...fox tries a long shot..keeper takes.....he plays out.....tex clears..mac concedes a fk
  • 600 travelling fans.
  • fk taken....motta win sit....harry...cuz...suk......to mac.....into box and tackled....they clear long
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!