Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's MK Dons..most vital match thread 8/3/16

Comments

• Assume JBG goes wide right
  • Consternation from the commentators and audible boos from the crowd as Harriott off for Sanago. Crowd - 'you don't know what you doing'. Oh dear. Lets hope the change is proved to be a good one.
  • they come forward......we win it back..tex is badly fouled.......fk.....very bad tackle...no booking
  • pope to fanni.....motta.....tackled.....they come again......cross comes in....no-one there...thank god
  • vff said:

Consternation from the commentators and audible boos from the crowd as Harriott off for Sanago. Crowd - 'you don't know what you doing'. Oh dear. Lets hope the change is proved to be a good one.

Ironic from our lot. How long have they been Harriot fans?
  • edited March 2016
    WTF??? Taking Harriott off when he was one of our best.

I think we may have uncovered a Belgian fifth column sitting on or bench helping RD cut costs by taking a relaxing dive into the cool waters of league 1.
    Riga, I advise you to make the explanation you are about to give phenomenally good.
  • Harriott only one doing anything and gets taken off. Fuck off Riga.
  • 'Wake up Makienok' very loud on the radio.
  • Sponsored links:

• pope takes gk..yaya has it....tackled....but in tackling back....he concedes a fk
  • Sub Franchise Reeves on for Bowditch
  • bowditch off for them..reeves on
  • Chance Harriott picked up an injury? Bizarre
  • Unless Harriott has a knock it's a shameful decision!! I watched Riga on Saturday as he left the pitch and you would think that we had just won the league!!! Never rated him, even first time round! He's just part of the problem I am afraid.

Can't argue with that.Baz.
  • they come forward again......cross comes in...we clear.....and wins a throw
  • Vincenzo said:

vff said:

Consternation from the commentators and audible boos from the crowd as Harriott off for Sanago. Crowd - 'you don't know what you doing'. Oh dear. Lets hope the change is proved to be a good one.

Ironic from our lot. How long have they been Harriot fans?
    Since he started playing well. Which is very logical imo.
  • Hall is their game plan now pacey winger to run at Fox they reckon.
  • fanni to yaya.....tackled...another throw to us....taken.....we lose it.....
  • Hudders 2 Reading 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Unless Harriott has a knock it's a shameful decision!! I watched Riga on Saturday as he left the pitch and you would think that we had just won the league!!! Never rated him, even first time round! He's just part of the problem I am afraid.

Sounds like he might have a broken toe from kicking the side of the dugout.

Genuinely don't know what this lad has to do to get a decent run in the side. Minutes before being taken off he helped create our best chance by going on a run down the wing and beating a couple of players.
  • we win it back.....yaya has it....cuz...jbg...cuz...motta..crosses.....mac jumps....our throw.....fox..to mac....tackled...they clear....fanni wins it....26 mins left
  • Thrown it away with that sub. Why is mak on the pitch still..done shite all all.game
  • jbg has it...mac....to cuz.....tackled....they attack.....cross comes in..tex covers..our gk
  • 65' Half-chance for Dons as Murphy puts a cross wide. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Thrown it away with that sub. Why is mak on the pitch still..done shite all all.game

Thrown it away with that sub. Why is mak on the pitch still..done shite all all.game

Let's not get carried away...
  • edited March 2016
    Tex defends well after ball given away again needlessly upfield.
  • Fulham 2 Burnley 3

Sounds like he might have a broken toe from kicking the side of the dugout.

Genuinely don't know what this lad has to do to get a decent run in the side. Minutes before being taken off he helped create our best chance by going on a run down the wing and beating a couple of players.
    Was he spreading out enough though?

Riga + nice suit = Fraeye
  • gk taken.....they win it...and come forward..into box....poyet blocks.....they win second ball.....fox forces them backwards.. they play keep ball.....fox concedes a throw
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!