Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton set to land South Korean international Yoon Suk-Young from QPR

124»

Comments

• cabbles said:

IA said:

cabbles said:

I think that anything this administration does playing/non playing side will be seen as a poor move (quite rightly as well).

So no matter what they do, you'll criticise it?
    I hold back on judging someone until they've played, but the last few months have completely destroyed my faith in them. Why should we trust anything they do? What have they given us to believe they can do anything right moving forward?
    OK. I guess if you're going to complain and say it's a bad move if they do anything, then you can always be disappointed.
  • IA said:

cabbles said:

IA said:

cabbles said:

I think that anything this administration does playing/non playing side will be seen as a poor move (quite rightly as well).

So no matter what they do, you'll criticise it?
    I hold back on judging someone until they've played, but the last few months have completely destroyed my faith in them. Why should we trust anything they do? What have they given us to believe they can do anything right moving forward?
    OK. I guess if you're going to complain and say it's a bad move if they do anything, then you can always be disappointed.
    I'm just at my wits end with it. The last 2 home games. The fact that our transfer activity since January has been (I may be proved wrong) poor. The crap interview from RD, the fuck up with the memorial. When they announce a loan signing of a player who's hardly played in 2 years, and we've recently had Williams, I find it hard to muster any positivity.

The only thing that will please me now is RD saying he's out. Until that happens, anything on that official site will just irk me
  • Welcome Y S-K I hope your stay in SE7 is fruitful and exciting for all concerned.

Ever the optimist my money's on there being greater joy to be had at the salacious sounding combinations of defenders' names than in the parabolic upturn in results.

...snigger - parabolic sounds a bit rude...
  • If he's any good it will be refreshing to have some one good in the position we've been weak in ever since Wiggins broke his ankle chasing zaha
  • Sounds more like a snooker player to me.
  • Yoon suk-Young, Are you sure this is a good move for your korea.
  • Yoon suk-Young, Are you sure this is a good move for your korea.

His career is going South
  • We did have Holmes Dennis playing really well at lb. But now for some reason he's disappeared
  • The way Riga is talking up Yun's ability to get forward and the fact Motta can play 'at right-back and also in a back three' maybe suggests he's going to look at going 3-5-2.

Henderson
    Motta Teixeira Lennon
    Solly Yun
    Cousins Poyet
    Johann
    Makienok Vetokele

Could work. Probably won't.

I do think - at home at least - 3-5-2 is the way to go.
  • We did have Holmes Dennis playing really well at lb. But now for some reason he's disappeared

He has been injured. Captain of U21s on Monday in a comeback game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Henderson
    Solly Motta Fanni Bauer Teixeria Diarra Yun THD
    Cousins
    Vetokele
  • We want a bigger squad of quality players and we are getting them. Whats not to like about Yun? I think he is a great signing for a position we need cover in.

Would like him to come straight in to the team on the left hand side of midfied. Having someone who can defend as well as attack is needed imo as we are not scoring many, the aim has to be to win 1-0.
  • What's that all about ??

23 games last year in the prem, yet only 1 start in the Champ this season?

Telling that there have been 3 managers at QPR this season and none of them has seen him as suitable for the Championship.

Best guess will be he struggles with the physical aspects. Will see how it goes, we needed a change there games ago sadly.
  • Could have save on a load of those and just brought in Tomlin and Kermorgant, and played Poyet ...
  • Could have save on a load of those and just brought in Tomlin and Kermorgant, and played Poyet ...

Yup....this.
  • What's that all about ??

23 games last year in the prem, yet only 1 start in the Champ this season?

Telling that there have been 3 managers at QPR this season and none of them has seen him as suitable for the Championship.

Best guess will be he struggles with the physical aspects. Will see how it goes, we needed a change there games ago sadly.

Qpr fans think he's better than konchesky and are amazed he's been let out on loan to us.
  • I'm losing count, how many players have we burned through this season?
  • This season is so much like the last time we went down its crazy.
  • sam3110 said:

Henderson
    Solly Motta Fanni Bauer Johnson Teixeria Diarra Yun THD
    Cousins
    Vetokele

A bit attacking for my liking so I've fixed it for you.
  • sam3110 said:

Henderson
    Solly Motta Fanni Bauer Johnson Teixeria Diarra Yun THD
    Cousins
    Vetokele

A bit attacking for my liking so I've fixed it for you.
    Oh christ... We'd be screwed with Johnson in that Defence!!