Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Bristol City | Sat 06 Feb | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Makienok is a very different player when he is fired up. Very aggressive and effective. let's hope some mug gives him some early "attention" and gets his motor running as in the last game. Can see him getting on the scoresheet regularly in that mood. Have to be very careful of a red card though.
  • 2-1 Charlton.

JBG and Jackson with the goals
  • Must win so were lose. 0-2.
  • Henderson
    Solly Teixeria Lennon Fox
    Gudmundsson Cousins Jackson Bergdich
    Makienok Vetokele

Pope Johnson Poyet Ba Harriott Reza Lookman

2-1 Charlton
  • Nervy 2-1 win.

This. Charlton go 2-0 up, concede a late goal followed by a series of opposition corners in 7 minutes of extra time.
  • Might even stay up for the match thread.

Big Mak sent off after 6 mins.

• That's a lot less time than I thought. I was expecting Bauer out for a couple more months and Diarra for 1 month.

Did we also get a new Physio/medical team?

Running on grass is still some way away from being able to play, probably moreso for Bauer than Diarra. With muscle/tendon injuries, lateral movement is the big step, and provides the largest risk.

As for Diarra, did we ever get a firm diagnosis? I remember it was a knock or two, but do we know if he had a little fracture, or if it was unspecified? A small fracture in some ways is good, as the risk of recurrence is pretty slim. That said, when you're first coming back it hurts like all hell.

I have injured myself a lot.
  • KATRIEN has nailed it theres nachos,dips and pork scratchings on the house in the fans bar afterwards. plus coverage of 6 nations
  • JOSE RIGA BABY
  • Sponsored links:

• 2-0 to us, Vetokele with both !
  • edited February 2016
    From playing an attack of Vas Te and Reza with zero penetration not too long ago, I think it looks a lot different now, with much more in terms of options to change if things aren't working. I have predicted losses every week - I am predicting a victory tomorrow. They have been tight at the back, but shy in front of goal. We need to go at them and the first goal is going to be key. They get it, a draw, we get it, a win.
  • Another winnable game, score first and back to back wins would be very welcome, 3-1 to the improving Addicks.
  • A nervy 2-1 win.
    Big Mak and Sanogo

Left holding on as City claw one back with 10 minutes left.
  • 3-1 Charlton and Chris Solly to break his duck at the Valley!
  • Bristol are trying to get Lee Johnson in as manager where he spent a long time as a player under his dad .. he's currently at Barnsley and has really dragged them from the mire .. his dad Gary took City to the play off final a while back where they lost to Hull .. IF Lee J goes there, Bristol will definitely improve ..

ME ? Have come down with bronchitis and cannot make the planned trip to the Valley tomorrow .. I also lose a non refundable hotel booking for the weekend and a non refundable train fare .. FUCK IT .. anyway .. Come on you Addicks ...we REALLY need 3 points
  • This news makes me uneasy that Johnson's arrival, or the prospect of it, may gee them up.
  • Get well soon Lincs..
  • sm said:

3-1 Charlton and Chris Solly to break his duck at the Valley!

Would love to see Chris score @ the Valley
  • Get well soon Lincs..

thanks Grumpy . I'll probably be OK by Monday .. however, should I kick the bucket over, I'd like you to write a poem as an elegy for me .. an elegy that alas, I will never read ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• This is a real test to prove that last week was not just a one off. City have recruited well and Tomlin will be a real threat. Nervous game and despite playing well I think we will go down to a shock defeat. 2-0 to Bristol City.
  • 2-0 Charlton
    Vetokele and Lookman with the goals
  • All the best Lincs
  • If we can keep 11 on the field and no major player for us goes off early then we can win.
  • Very nervy 1-0 with the boy Lookman getting the winner. I would like to see some Fanni Saturday as It's been a while.
  • We are definitely (on paper at least) better than Bristol. I predict a comfortable 2-0 win.
  • 4-1 this time we get a penalty we will be 2 up at HT
  • sm said:

3-1 Charlton and Chris Solly to break his duck at the Valley!

Would love to see Chris score @ the Valley
    Fanni joke, anyone?
  • My dad's got two giveaway tickets for tomorrow (works at Greenwich University) and has donated them to me (he has a season ticket, and I don't). They include a 'free drink voucher' - just wanted to check I'm not contravening the C.A.R.D. boycott by claiming my free pint of warm Fosters? If anyone sees a guy in a black-and-white scarf sipping a drink in the North Stand, that'll be why...

As for predictions, fuck knows, here's hoping...
  • edited February 2016

My dad's got two giveaway tickets for tomorrow (works at Greenwich University) and has donated them to me (he has a season ticket, and I don't). They include a 'free drink voucher' - just wanted to check I'm not contravening the C.A.R.D. boycott by claiming my free pint of warm Fosters? If anyone sees a guy in a black-and-white scarf sipping a drink in the North Stand, that'll be why...

As for predictions, fuck knows, here's hoping...

These are troubled times atocg...

Everyone, if you see someone being tarred and feathered and being carried on rail down Floyd Road by an angry mob whilst trying not spill his Fosters on his new black and white scarf, it's atocg ok?