Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Bristol City | Sat 06 Feb | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• 5-0

And there was me thinking you were going to say something about having Big Balls.

• edited February 2016
    Gonna have a few quid on it Saturday that will show balls, plus I am gonna hold the board hostage in a mankini
  • Our squad is stronger - so Charlton win.
  • In 2016 Bristol City have only scored four goals in seven games so would like to think that they will continue being goal shy. However many teams' form goes out of the window when playing Charlton at the valley!
  • As @happyvalley would say, comfortable 0-0 draw
  • Back to back wins for the rip roaring Addicks. 2-0
  • 3-1 win I reckon
  • Sponsored links:

• 1-0 lookman late winner
  • Tight game 1-1. Hoping for a win though to push us out of the bottom three.
  • Head says Charlton win 3-1, heart says we will come down with a bump. 0-2.

Your heart wants Charlton to loose?
  • I'm hoping for a very positive result and going for a 3-1 victory. I may not be back from my Charity Walk in time to do the match thread, but will be following on my phone. COYR's don't let us down!!!

Charity's all well and good, but to let it get in the way of The Match Thread shows a serious skewing of your sense of priority. #StraightRed
  • Afetr last week, a bit of momentum so I go for a win but not sure of the score maybe 2-1
  • Following the latest additions to our affordable club, is a 'has been' better or worse than a 'never been?
    Or are they both from the same bin...
  • Nervy 2-1 win.
  • Massive game that I think we will win 2-0.
  • Head says Charlton win 3-1, heart says we will come down with a bump. 0-2.

Your heart wants Charlton to loose?
    NO, NO,NO, NO, NO....

• Sponsored links:

• Charlton 6-0 Bristol City
  • If Makienok plays then I think the first 10 minutes of him playing well and showing hunger to get on the ball will determine whether we win or not because as good as he was last week we all know how dire he can be so I believe he has it in him to turn in a great performance; let him do it Saturday and turn from being a donkey to a towering dynamo (whatever image that presents). Jackson to play every game until a replacement leader is found. I still don't understand why Tariq isn't playing instead of Fox. Lookman has to feature and Gudmundson will surely present the ball for the strikers as well as he has been doing. This will be won if the strikers turn up mentally.
  • If Makienok plays then I think the first 10 minutes of him playing well and showing hunger to get on the ball will determine whether we win or not because as good as he was last week we all know how dire he can be so I believe he has it in him to turn in a great performance; let him do it Saturday and turn from being a donkey to a towering dynamo (whatever image that presents). Jackson to play every game until a replacement leader is found. I still don't understand why Tariq isn't playing instead of Fox. Lookman has to feature and Gudmundson will surely present the ball for the strikers as well as he has been doing. This will be won if the strikers turn up mentally.

And if we can get bodies in their box, we MIGHT get our 1st pen of the season !

• Following his three vital assists last week ,I hope JBG will will not be a target for a kicking early on. Unless of course it leads to a couple of pens for us
  • telboy said:

Following his three vital assists last week ,I hope JBG will will not be a target for a kicking early on. Unless of course it leads to a couple of pens for us

Unfortunately JBG does not often get in the box
  • That's a lot less time than I thought. I was expecting Bauer out for a couple more months and Diarra for 1 month.

Did we also get a new Physio/medical team?
  • We're in a run of just 1 game a week for 3 games, which means there's no reason to rush Diarra and Bauer back or the 2 new signings.

Unless of course we suffer 4 injuries on Saturday...
  • 3-0 to us BOSH
  • Will we set up 4-4-2 at home? Maybe let's see. As Riga said i his interviews, he is not stupid (note to previous incumbents).

I think we may set up similar but with more initial attack in mind.