Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rod Fanni signed on loan until the end of the season.

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Always have loved a bit of Fanni...    A solid contender for the "Only Charlton can sign a player called Rod Fanni, as if my mates don't take the piss out of me for supporting the Addicks enough already" award!
    Yeah ..... but to play him in the same team with Suk-Yung, as well?

Whatever happened to him BTW?

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Always have loved a bit of Fanni...    A solid contender for the "Only Charlton can sign a player called Rod Fanni, as if my mates don't take the piss out of me for supporting the Addicks enough already" award!

He currently plays for Gangwon in the South Korean League(Well thats were I last had him in December 2019) they havent played since then but are due to start again at the end of February so I guess I will find out then, he was a first team regular for them last season 
  • Options
    adsads
    edited February 2020
    Oggy Red said:

He currently plays for Gangwon in the South Korean League(Well thats were I last had him in December 2019) they havent played since then but are due to start again at the end of February so I guess I will find out then, he was a first team regular for them last season 
    Have you got some obscure shit league alert app or were you just goggling Korean Fanni?
  • Options
    ads said:
    Oggy Red said:

Have you got some obscure shit league alert app or were you just goggling Korean Fanni?
    That was about Suk-Yung

Fanni plays for Montreal Impact.

And no as I said on another thread a few weeks ago, I am curious as to how former CAFC players get on and have a list of around 50 teams on flashscores marked as MyTeam which tells me when they play, all of these teams have an ex Charlton players in their ranks
  • Options
    ads said:
    Oggy Red said:

That was about Suk-Yung

And no as I said on another thread a few weeks ago, I am curious as to how former CAFC players get on and have a list of around 50 teams on flashscores marked as MyTeam which tells me when they play, all of these teams have an ex Charlton players in their ranks
    Well of course he does. 
  • Options
    Only we could have a Fanni and Anil Koc in our squad
  • Options
    ads said:
    Oggy Red said:

That was about Suk-Yung

Suk Yung Fanni