Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rod Fanni signed on loan until the end of the season.

Comments

• Oh rod Fanni
    Oh rod Fanni
    Don't play up front
    Don't play up front
    Oh rod Fanni don't play up front
    His got a name that's really Fanni
    Oh rod Fanni don't play up front
  • Comedy gold
  • Welcome Fanni but just remember you're not the number one fanny in this club.

Fanny is our leader.
  • Did someone suggest earlier that Katrien was keen on the acquisition of Fanni because of the name?

I guess it could reduce protests as fans became more concerned about who had the best gags every week relating to the 'amusing ' name of the new acquisition rather than focussing on cracks in the relationship between the fans and the management team?

More seriously It would be unfortunate though if any future protest chants became more mysogenistic linking the fact that Katrien is female to the name of the new signing. Possibly but disappointingly innevitable?

• "It's full of tits, Fanni and Charlton" has never been so true
  • Hendo, Solly, Texeira, Fanni, Fox, Diarra, Cousins, Gudmunsson, Jacko, Sanogo and Big Mak sounds like a decent starting 11 to me in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

That line-up in a 4-2-3-1?? I thought we'd got rid of you Karel.

Tex, Fanni and Charlton lolz
  • 11 PM.

The Fanni Comedy window is now shut.
  • Silly poll. Anal Cock must win.
  • Sponsored links:

Polls don't agree with you..

• Heard Fanni is best friends with David Seaman

CL is a Democracy, so just vote and stop
    trying to get Anal cock to win by the back door method.
  • Oh shit. Just seen the real reason we've signed him. States in Wikipedia 14 goals in 1 appearance for Al-Arabi. Roland's bound to have seen that.
  • honestly guys. A name a bit like a vagina and you are all like bees around a honey pot. I for one will not go down this route. No madam i will not go down.
  • Can't do Twitter, have to persuade those who can by the back door. Even if his first name were Anthony, he should win this one.

It isn't though. Should be no competition.
  • Shame on KiwiValley.

You should always be prepared to go down.

#mostfunever
  • honestly guys. A name a bit like a vagina and you are all like bees around a honey pot. I for one will not go down this route. No madam i will not go down.

I always assumed you were down under already seeing your name ?

Judging by that photo from the dressing room at Rotherham, Jose Jeunechamps is the tits in the equation.
  • On a serious note, my brother lived in Rennes when fanni played for them. He thought he was excellent at the time but that was quite a few years ago
  • Sponsored links:

• If Fanni can bring to CAFC What Diarra has, he will do fine.
  • needed a good laugh, that list certainly provided it, thanks

I always assumed you were down under already seeing your name ?
    Well to be fair with Fanni we'll almost certainly go down.
  • Same old same old. Don't get me wrong now he's wearing the shirt I want him to do well for us but ... I thought we needed players with CHAMPIONSHIP experience. Another short term signing to get us out of trouble. On a funnier note. We replaced TWatt with Fanni. Still no sign of Koq though....
  • I think Fanni is a cleaner bet than TWatt, more reliable, way more experienced and although playing in a different position, overall a much better player both in team scenarios and one on one.
  • Leuth said:

Seriously, 'we need Championship experience' is a close second behind 'real football man' in my list of phrases that require drowning

Can I tack on "British ________" (manager, player, etc.) Borderline Ukip nonsense.
  • Alright folks, now's the time.

GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM.

Because after this if everyone still thinks his name's funny RedMidland is going to murder you all on the match thread. And you'll deserve it

Can we please put a formal amnesty period on this, and once that is closed, the puns end? I made the mistake of following the deadline day thread and I'm already 8 hours in to the punfest.