Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rod Fanni signed on loan until the end of the season.

Comments

• Here to see the Fanni
    We're only here to see the Fanni
    Here to see the Fannni
  • Solly, Ta-Share-A, Fanni
  • tex, fanni and lookman
    oh south London is wonderful
  • Did we make this much fuss when we signed a Yoni?
  • Personally I think Fanni will come into the team at centre back to play alongside Tex until Bauer is back with Lennon reverting to the bench. This would be flexible and allow for injury to Solly. On the left Bergdich offers the same cover for Fox.

I don't see Fanni coming in and not getting games.
  • edited February 2016
    Gone now ta
  • Nicholas said:

Nicholas said:

Least he should be good 3 weeks out 4.

@000__Jaaaaay__000 Flag really
    Really? FFS!
  • edited February 2016
  • edited February 2016
    You should be happy Nicholas you got a red flag for saying Fanni will be alright as long as it ain't red flag week

Me I was talking to to a few players today about what are they gonna call him

and the names going in the hat for his nickname to come out

Are

Moist
    Bloody
    Massive
    Tight
    Flappy

That's atleast worth three flags

• He's probably in for cover for Solly and them hoping to implement him into the starting line-up each week, but I'm not sure a 34 Y.O. RB in the league is ideal. I'm sure Riga will judge where he should play on whether he thinks he's better than other options in that position.
  • Sponsored links:

• I understand that there is no truth in the rumour that Rods favourite dinosaur is a Clitorus.
  • Centre backs have to be Todger Johnson and Rod Fanni.
  • edited February 2016
    I just hope no one the size of big Mak smashes him from behind
  • edited February 2016
    Stig said:

'Fanni has won five caps for his country and held a regular place in France's squad between 2008 and 2013'.

Well I suppose once a year is pretty regular. Anyway, welcome Rod.

So a little bit like Steve Gerard, not position and type, but played for his country up until a couple of years ago and had dropped to a lower level of football abroad.

Would I be happy if we signed Gerrard ? Yes I would.

Ok, I have no idea more than anyone else, but let's wait and see.

He's definitely got more class and experience than the shite from the lower Belgian leagues.
  • edited February 2016
    Would love to get some memorable labia from the club shop, maybe a shirt bearing his name?
  • Fanni not fit for Saturdays match injured in training. He has a massive gash.
  • Leuth said:

Fuck a France international, we need CHAMPIONSHIP experience!!!!

There's a man who doesn't like Fanni
  • Personally I think Fanni will come into the team at centre back to play alongside Tex until Bauer is back with Lennon reverting to the bench. This would be flexible and allow for injury to Solly. On the left Bergdich offers the same cover for Fox.

I don't see Fanni coming in and not getting games.

I don't get it.
    Have you thought about doing an evening class. Apparently a good place to meet people.

Good luck.
  • Sponsored links:

• What a shame Andre Muff and Ralph Minge aren't still playing.
  • Valley11 said:

What a shame Andre Muff and Ralph Minge aren't still playing.

Stefan Kuntz would also be worth a look
  • The Fanni Comedy window have been extended to 11Pm on Wed 3rd Feb,
    When i then hope it implodes into the black hole of schoolboy jokes,
    Never to be obscene again.
  • let's hope when he get's a chance in front of goal he doesn't muff it up
  • edited February 2016
    I hope he gets some game time and hasn't come here just to be mucked around towards the end of his career. It would be dreadful to think Katrien's just been playing with Fanni.
  • i'm afraid they just keep coming - might need a bigger extension (sorry) - 'can fanny still go up and down for 90 minutes?' this signing isn't for Christmas, its for life and I can't see any end to it - best thing the belgiums have done
  • edited February 2016
    Having done Due Dilligence on Fanni.

EG. checking with supporters of his clubs over the last ten years,
    Getting hold of his family tree and finding out by doing a survey with a cross section of fans in Europe through my sons thousands of contacts on social media; not just his ability, but his Mental and physical Profile ?

The conclusion is our new player nickname should be ???????

Rodney Charlton Trotter. (not troter, you potty mouths !)
  • Having done Due Dilligence on Fanni.

Getting hold of his family tree and finding out by doing a survey with a cross section of fans in Europe through my sons thousands of contacts on social media; not just his ability, but his Mental and physical Profile ?

What ?
  • Having done Due Dilligence on Fanni.

What ?
    No he fkd off can't just use his nickname

Currently his name is Flappy
  • Fanni said: “My friend Souleymane Diawara used to played here. I called him and he told me about this club and when he used to play here.

“He told me a lot about the club and I have a good idea about it now, which is why I was very happy to come here.

“For me, this will be a good experience in my career and I really also want to help the team to stay in the Championship. I really want to work hard for this club.”