Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer Deadline Day - Charlton related (9pm - Yaya Sanogo on loan)

Comments

• PWR

Rod Fanni in advanced negotiations according to Twitter, plays for Marseille

34 years old, no thank you
  • We've upped our bid for Clarke-Harris to 2 mill apparently. Also linked to Mikkel Duelund of FC Midtjylland.

Quote about Dueland from Daily Express Tope 30 european prospects "Mikkel Duelund: Described as Christian Eriksen with an ego, the Danish midfielder has good vision and loves to run with the ball. Has resisted the temptation of signing for a bigger club in order to gain more experience"

Actually sounds like be might be exciting.
  • edited February 2016

PWR

Rod Fanni in advanced negotiations according to Twitter, plays for Marseille

Can I be the first to say we don't need any Fanni.

• Rod Fanni in advanced negotiations according to Twitter, plays for Marseille

Phnar

• Almost certain that this striker signing will be Makienok. Then the club will claim its some massive breaking news story. As if we couldn't just get him in the summer anyway.

Why buy him now when we already have an option to sign him in summer? Could break his leg or do his knee in next week! Crazy decision if true.

• Rod Fanni in advanced negotiations according to Twitter, used to play for Marseille

Doesn't play for Marseille. Age 34 right back
  • Another quote on Dueland

"Elegant attacking midfielder or winger, has technique, shooting and eye for the goal, has a good reading of the game and personality. In his country compared him to Christian Eriksen and was named by the Guardian in the list of 40 best world prospects born in 1997."

This is never going to happen is it.....

is it?

• Sponsored links:

• edited February 2016

colin1961 said:

I'm enjoying the fact we may spend 1.5m on a player, but we can do better for that price but i don't want to write him off.

Like i said the board does spend money, people forget we spend the same on Piotr Parzyszek as we did on Igor (Worked out well).

Also 2.5m For Sarr? Thanks RD for spending a bit of money but come on mate, by some decent players please

Polish Pete cost us 800,000 Vetokele cost us 2.7 mill and Sarr was 1.5 mill but that includes add ons .......

Nope incorrect, Igor cost us 2.1m We paid 1.6m Piotr, and that's from someone who works at CAFC.
    How dare you - Colin never wrong
  • Has Lookman gone yet?
  • Rod Fanni is the enemy of football

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YjLU_wVb-0c
  • Only link we'll have to this Dueland is that Charlton and Wolves had a crazy drunken night years ago and created his current club!!
  • Davo55 said:

Maybe one for the "general things that annoy you" thread......

but why the hell is it always left so late? The transfer window has been open all month. If we want to strengthen the team, doing it early on in the window means they can get more games in, and prices don't get ratcheted up so much at the last minute.

Or is it that they like the glorious failures to show the fans they really do mean business, but without actually having to fork out any money?

So what about the 4 early ones even though one has aleeady gone back
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:

Rod Fanni is the enemy of football

You beat me to it!!!! I take it you're a fellow Rambler?

Also, going on what is written here, Duelund sounds like he'd be a very good fit.
  • SDAddick said:

Swisdom said:

Rod Fanni is the enemy of football

You beat me to it!!!! I take it you're a fellow Rambler?

Also, going on what is written here, Duelund sounds like he'd be a very good fit.
    Rambleforce....HOoooooooooooooooooooo

• Swisdom said:

We've upped our bid for Clarke-Harris to 2 mill apparently. Also linked to Mikkel Duelund of FC Midtjylland.

Quote about Dueland from Daily Express Tope 30 european prospects "Mikkel Duelund: Described as Christian Eriksen with an ego, the Danish midfielder has good vision and loves to run with the ball. Has resisted the temptation of signing for a bigger club in order to gain more experience"

Actually sounds like be might be exciting.
    Actually sounds like Watt.

• Cawley on the Jonson Clarke-Harris rumours. Sounds like we are definitely interested - or at least the club are saying they are.
  • Where has the Danish kid rumour come from?
  • edited February 2016
    Dansk_Red said:

We've upped our bid for Clarke-Harris to 2 mill apparently. Also linked to Mikkel Duelund of FC Midtjylland.

22 year old midfielder. Has represented the Danish national team at U19 level. 18 appearances this year for FCM and 4 goals.
    He has aged 4 years in 5 minutes.
    That's what being linked to Charlton does to you!
  • The tooth fairy