Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Blackburn Match thread 23/01/16 (and off pitch activities)

Comments

• This''l be funny when they turn up-:
    I'm told 200 people coming to The Valley for a party tonight. Parking may be an issue.. #cafc #WeWantOurCharltonBack
  • FromTwitter:

‎Gwen Gowers‎ to Charlton Athletic FC
    1 hr ·
    Ok so it's ok for two people to be assaulted by club steward and have nothing done about it - all over a poxy flag for goodness sake. If they had politely said that it was due to covering advertising ok but they gave no reason - absolutely disgraceful that they tried to drag my son out and hit me in the face at the same time - fuming isn't the word

Disgraceful and a proper own goal by the regime. This needs to be publicised and told to every journo that will listen. Could turn into a another PR disaster Roly.

And if the reports of said journos being manhandled by security are true - they won't need an excuse to rain shite down upon Roly and his inept cronies!
    Need to find the truth and the details ...Could be PR disaster for KM
  • Ta Bournemouth. As mentioned on the other thread, we might want to get advice from @FSF_FairCop on twitter on this.
  • Oh dear..not good-:
    Flare and bottle chucked against the window and smashes. Not doing the demonstration any good. #cafc
  • Oggy Red said:

FromTwitter:

‎Gwen Gowers‎ to Charlton Athletic FC
    1 hr ·
    Ok so it's ok for two people to be assaulted by club steward and have nothing done about it - all over a poxy flag for goodness sake. If they had politely said that it was due to covering advertising ok but they gave no reason - absolutely disgraceful that they tried to drag my son out and hit me in the face at the same time - fuming isn't the word

Stewards using violence.

Hitting a woman in the face.

Katrien Miere, you employ these stewards.

Shame on you.

Get it in the local and national press and finish Pinocchio off.
    Exactly this.
  • Flare and bottle chucked against the window and smashes.
  • Its turning a bit-:
    Another smoke bomb thrown, smashed some of the glass at reception. #cafc #MeireOut #RolandOut
  • Just been outside to speak to some of the Charlton protestors. "We'll be here until they go" is their message #cafc @bbclondonsport
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it Rick with the megaphone?
  • We're not gonna have support from the press and politicians if we turn violent
  • still there in their thousands-:
  • This''l be funny when they turn up-:
    I'm told 200 people coming to The Valley for a party tonight. Parking may be an issue.. #cafc #WeWantOurCharltonBack

Worried about that. Got family going, Addicks fans at that.

• Well done RM great job
  • Sponsored links:

• thanks for match & protest updates Red.
  • Cheers Red , great job.
  • Shrew said:

Well done RM great job

Thanks @Shrew
  • Oggy Red said:

Its turning a bit-:
    Another smoke bomb thrown, smashed some of the glass at reception. #cafc #MeireOut #RolandOut

Which moron did that?

That could easily damage our cause.

We must keep to the high ground.

Alright Obi-wan
  • Great job as always RM, have a good evening.
  • Well played Red, hope you've got a nice bottle of something tonight.
  • Well played Red, hope you've got a nice bottle of something tonight.

I'll second that.

Many thanks, RedMid.

• Top man Red, great work mate.

Gutted I couldn't be there today as not so well but your commentary is very much appreciated.