Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Blackburn Match thread 23/01/16 (and off pitch activities)

Comments

• A mixture of pro-@CAFCofficial and anti-Roland Duchatelet songs being sung. #cafc
  • Who got ejected for bringing banners in, and what did they say?
  • edited January 2016
    Lots and lots of noise and chanting....it would appear thousands are at the protest as it gathers
    pace
  • An enormous protest is gathering #cafc @BBCLondonSport
    Jamie Hill ‏@jamiephill 19m19 minutes ago
  • Excellent protests, keep it up
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant banner. Protest fund funded?
  • Chanting turning now..."You bunch of wankers get out of our club" is the latest chant
  • Chris Powell and Peter Varney get a mention from the large number of protesters. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• FromTwitter:

‎Gwen Gowers‎ to Charlton Athletic FC
    1 hr ·
    Ok so it's ok for two people to be assaulted by club steward and have nothing done about it - all over a poxy flag for goodness sake. If they had politely said that it was due to covering advertising ok but they gave no reason - absolutely disgraceful that they tried to drag my son out and hit me in the face at the same time - fuming isn't the word

Disgraceful!!!............easy target comes to mind!?.......... once again, cowards, liars, wankers. Please get out of our club.
  • And some more non charlton supporters-:
    Need to support Charlton fans..we all know what it's like to be on the wrong end of poor owners #cafc #GetRolandOut
  • aliwibble said:

Who got ejected for bringing banners in, and what did they say?

Couple of guys sitting at the front of the North Upper. Think it said "We want our club back" or something similar. No bad language or anything personal. Steward had a word, they put it away, steward disappeared, they get it back out again (much to everyone's pleasure!), steward snatch squad rocks up, takes banner and the blokes out. It appears they don't like banners... #justsaying
  • Oggy Red said:

FromTwitter:

1 hr ·
    Ok so it's ok for two people to be assaulted by club steward and have nothing done about it - all over a poxy flag for goodness sake. If they had politely said that it was due to covering advertising ok but they gave no reason - absolutely disgraceful that they tried to drag my son out and hit me in the face at the same time - fuming isn't the word

Stewards using violence.

Hitting a woman in the face.

Katrien Miere, you employ these stewards.

Shame on you.

Get it in the local and national press and finish Pinocchio off.
  • FromTwitter:

1 hr ·

Bully Cnuts
  • Danny Kelly ‏@dannykellywords 8m8 minutes ago
    Danny Kelly Retweeted Joe Cory
    The peasants are at the gates (pt 2). Pressure mounts on @CAFCofficial owners. Danny Kelly added,
    Embedded image permalink
    Joe Cory @cafc1261
    #RolandOut #Cafc