Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2016 World Heavyweight Champions (AJ v Klitshko from Page 20)

Comments

• Options
    Haye vs Fury? The fight that'll never happen?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Haye vs Fury? The fight that'll never happen?

On the same card as Vlad vs Joshua....

I might be tempted to pay for the PPV on that one.

• Options
    "A community where boys fight " FFS
  • Options

I doubt this 'retirement' will last more than a year. He'll be calling out fighters once he burns through his pile.

Less than that.

He's just backtracked!
  • Options
    The king returns!
  • Options
    edited October 2016

As opposed to being raised by Liberal parents who let their boys play with Dolls FFS
  • Options
    My favourite sportsman ever. What a bloke
  • Options
    " IF Tyson Fury doesn't fight he won't see 30"

quote from Billy Joe Saunders
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He is a nice bloke not what you see on the TV or in papers but he needs help, I things we gave people with mental illness a bit more on here

Appreciate you have some insider knowledge on this @nth london addick but not sure it excuses his homophobic, sexist, anti-abortion and anti-Semitic views he has publicly aired in the past.

I know personally the affects mental illness has on a person and their families but I truly think he's a bit of a knob. Maybe a a knob with mental illness that he needs support for, but still a knob.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

As opposed to being raised by Liberal parents who let their boys play with Dolls FFS
    I'm hoping this is a whoosh but what's the problem with a boy choosing to play with dolls? If that's what they end up doing, then that is that. So long as they're happy etc...
  • Options
    This got really weird really quickly

@WSS is right, he's got some form of personality disorder but he is also an enormous cunt.
  • Options
    I don't get why anyone cares about his views. You don't know him, you don't have to be around his views.

You watch him box and he is brilliant.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited October 2016

I don't get why anyone cares about his views. You don't know him, you don't have to be around his views.

You watch him box and he is brilliant.

Eh?

I don't bug his house to listen to his views - he makes them known to the world through his status and fame.

Surely that entitles people to make comment on them? And they're f*cking disgusting.
  • Options
    The views you hear and read about are those of a man who is having a proper breakdown infront of the general public, Tyson Imo wasn't well 3 or 4 yrs ago and yet it's taken this long to come to fruition,

There has been many signs that he is unwell way before he beat vlad but no one picked up on them as he was seen as a bafoon a cumbersome big idiot,

I think it's terribly sad to watch a person fall to bits so publicly

A lot of what he says and does can be associated with a personality disorder that is arm and arm with his state of mind until everything is out in the open and it will be I don't doubt over the next few months everyone should just accept that maybe this man has not ever been truly of sound mind
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited October 2016
    That's very sad if it turns out to be the case but then I'd be disappointed in his team, friends and family not supporting or getting him help more vociferously over the past 4 years rather than encouraging or sticking up for his public behaviour which seems to be the case from what I've seen.

No mental illness is nice and I appreciate that but equally you don't have to be a "nice person" to have one, you can be an idiot and be susceptible to the same horrors.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Tyson from the days of being a bin man used to show real personality disorder traits (this came from someone very close to him) up and down flying high one day and as low as you can possibly go on another day, no real explanation as to what caused his low days and his highs

Bur the background from which he comes from doesn't allow there to be signs of weakness for men, that's just the way it is the people around him wouldn't act or possible pick up on there being an issue far more serious than reasons they gave to his behaviour or actions

I am no shrink but If you had one review Tyson 's life and look at many of his behavioural traits in the days leading up to his often ridiculous comments and actions you'll have a fully certified Dr say that this all links on and has been coming for yrs
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I'm hoping this is a whoosh but what's the problem with a boy choosing to play with dolls? If that's what they end up doing, then that is that. So long as they're happy etc...
    If you go back to October 1st, you will see the serious point (unusual for me) i was trying to make about how how fighting is in the DNA of the traveling community. The same happened in London 80 odd years ago when both my Grandads fought in boxing booths around New Cross, as well as closing time in the local pubs in Bermondsey.

I didn't comment on whether boys playing with dolls was good, bad or indifferent; just that we are all raised in different ways and even in 2016,
    The Traveling/Gypsy folk, even those that live in houses now, carry on the ways of their roots: boxing/fighting and horse and cart racing.

This is what i have seen and witnessed with my own eyes around the area i live.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

If you go back to October 1st, you will see the serious point (unusual for me) i was trying to make about how how fighting is in the DNA of the traveling community. The same happened in London 80 odd years ago when both my Grandads fought in boxing booths around New Cross, as well as closing time in the local pubs in Bermondsey.

I didn't comment on whether boys playing with dolls was good, bad or indifferent; just that we are all raised in different ways and even in 2016,
    The Traveling/Gypsy folk, even those that live in houses now, carry on the ways of their roots: boxing/fighting and horse and cart racing.

also, boys playing with dolls is a bit gay...
    You can have a chat with Dazzler21 about that.
    If you didn't eat all the potato up when i was at my Aunt's house, she said are you Gay ( she didn't use the word Gay)
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

If you didn't eat all the potato up when i was at my Aunt's house, she said are you Gay ( she didn't use the word Gay)
    Homo?
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

cum guzzler?

(i like this game)
  • Options
    You like cum guzzling?
  • Options
    Boom said:

You like cum guzzling?

Only when I'm not playing with dolls
  • Options
    Carter said:

This got really weird really quickly.

• Options
    @nth london addick thanks for the interesting insight. In your opinion, do you think we'll see Fury fight again?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!