Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2016 World Heavyweight Champions (AJ v Klitshko from Page 20)

Comments

• Options
    More suspicious that both him and Hewie have been kind with increased levels and one of the symptoms with steroid abuse is spots especially across your back and Hewie suffered with that
  • Options
    Another easy defence for Wilder last night - Deontay Wilder: Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury fights on table for American
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/36818295

WBC Champion - Deontay Wilder 37-0 (36 KO)
    WBO Champion & WBA 'Super' Champion - Tyson Fury 25-0 (18 KO)
    WBA Champion - VACANT (Lucas Browne Stripped)
    IBF Champion - Anthony Joshua 17-0 (17 KO)

79 Wins - 0 Defeats - 71 KOs between them
  • Options
    Don't think Hearn will put Joshua in with Wilder yet. Maybe in 3-4 fights time towards the end of next year, but not yet.
  • Options
    Joshua and Wilder making a career out of knocking out bums.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Wilder was scheduled to go against Povetkin (in Russia too) but he failed a drug test. So Wilder shouldn't get too much criticism for that fight.
  • Options

Wilder was scheduled to go against Povetkin (in Russia too) but he failed a drug test. So Wilder shouldn't get too much criticism for that fight.

That's a fair point but Arreola? Jeez
  • Options
    buckshee said:

That's a fair point but Arreola? Jeez
    The same problem. There are not many credible opponents.

With Povetkin in a drug fail, Klitchko and Fury tied up and Parker now a mandatory for AJ the relevant match ups are still some time away.

I do feel that AJ V Fury will happen next summer at Wembley.

I reckon Wilder and AJ need more building in US to make a huge lucrative Showtime and Sky Box Office PPV. To make that fight now would make a fraction of what it could potentionally later in the US market.

• Options
    Joseph Parker knocked out 40 year old Ex-rugby league player Solomon Haumona last night in Christchurch, NZ in the 4th round. He had the better of the first 3 rounds and put him down with a right upper cut in the 4th. He was almost up at the count of 10. It's doubtful whether the fight added much to Parkers preparation for a world title fight later in the year or early 2017.

Most interest probably centred on the weigh-in the previous day when, asked to strike the customary stare-down for the photos, Parker couldn't stop laughing. The promoters and Parkers manager/trainer Kevin Barry were not amused.
  • Options
    He would be way out of his depth against the likes of Wilder , AJ , Fury or Klitschko .
  • Options
    British world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is to face a UK Anti-Doping (Ukad) charge over the presence of a banned substance.

Fury was provisionally suspended in June, though that has been lifted pending a hearing, Ukad has revealed.

The 27-year-old had said on Tuesday he would sue the organisation over allegations he used a performance-enhancing substance.

Fury's cousin and fellow boxer Hughie has also been charged.

The Sunday Mirror reported on 26 June that traces of banned substance nandrolone were found in a urine sample taken from Fury in February 2015.

He denied the claim and his legal team says the result of tests from March and May 2015 were contradictory.

Fury beat Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko to win the WBA and WBO heavyweight titles in November.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

British world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is to face a UK Anti-Doping (Ukad) charge over the presence of a banned substance.

Fury was provisionally suspended in June, though that has been lifted pending a hearing, Ukad has revealed.

The 27-year-old had said on Tuesday he would sue the organisation over allegations he used a performance-enhancing substance.

Fury's cousin and fellow boxer Hughie has also been charged.

The Sunday Mirror reported on 26 June that traces of banned substance nandrolone were found in a urine sample taken from Fury in February 2015.

He denied the claim and his legal team says the result of tests from March and May 2015 were contradictory.

Fury beat Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko to win the WBA and WBO heavyweight titles in November.

Can anyone put this in to some sort of sense as I am lost?
  • Options
    Fury is being charged for using nandrolone.
  • Options

Fury is being charged for using nandrolone.

Also he is suing them for damages for catching him using nandrolone?
  • Options
    Fury says he will sue Ukad over allegations that he used a performance-enhancing substance.
  • Options
    Tyson Fury V Kilitscho for super WBA & WBC rescheduled for 29th October.
    Anthony Joshua defending IBF title on 26th November hopefully against No 1 contender Joseph Parker and weirdly, Lucas Browne set to fight Fres Oquendo in December for the vacant regular WBA heavyweight title that he was stripped after serving a six-month drugs ban...
  • Options
    I just sponsored tyson fury's best mate Isaac Lowe for his fight coming up on the crolla bill

Come on isaac do your thing son
  • Options
    Would love to think it could be Joseph Parker in with Joshua in November but Eddie Hearn is reported as preferring to have Parker on the undercard (David Price perhaps) which would make a March fight with Joshua "a 100% bigger"

In the meantime Parker fights the giant Ukraine Alexander Dimitrenko in Auckland on October 7. Dimitrenko came to NZ after the contract was signed to promote the fight and Parker looked like a little boy looking up to his father. Dimitrenko is 6' 7" with a 38-40 record including 24 knock outs.
  • Options
    The man that dug David Haye out for this pulls out again. I get the feeling he's going to get stripped of those titles. If that's true I'd like to see Klitschko fight Ortiz for the vacant titles.

Also rumors around that Haye Vs Wilder is going to be announced soon.
  • Options
    I think people should wait and see why Tyson has pulled out before slating him too much

The Tyson on the TV and all his showmanship is not the real man

I hope he recovers and gets right his family need him too, hopefully will see him tonight

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I think people should wait and see why Tyson has pulled out before slating him too much

The Tyson on the TV and all his showmanship is not the real man

I hope he recovers and gets right his family need him too, hopefully will see him tonight

100% agree - despite the hype and the public persona (to sell tickets) Tyson is a decent man just providing for his beloved family.
  • Options
    Statement ref Tyson will be made In the week it's believed that due to condition Tyson won't be stripped of belts
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    The wording in most of the media 'medically unfit' suggests to me a mental health issue but I could be reading between the lines. If Fury cannot defend, then looking at the WBA and WBO rankings think the titles should be contested between Vladimir Klitschko and Luis Ortiz or Joseph Parker - with Fury guaranteed first shot at the championship as soon as his able.
  • Options
    It's been a year since the WBA and WBO have had any sanctioning fees for their heavyweight titles.
    I think Fury being made champion in recess is a real possibility.
    Ortiz v Wlad for the vacant titles and Fury fights the winner when he's fit.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Peter Fury on Tyson situation...

https://youtu.be/WBtXFEorX50
  • Options
    Tyson was here to watch his cousin, had a few words wirh him but he certainly ain't himself very strange time with him really tonight
  • Options
    Whilst I sympathise greatly with people who live with depression and look after those who suffer, the Fury's can't start playing the 'poor us' routine. Fury isn't unpopular because he's a traveller, he's unpopular for repeatedly acting like a massive bellend and lacking any class. I respect NLA's views and take on board that in private Fury is a good guy but when 99% of the public don't see that, he's only fucked himself
  • Options
    I just hope he gets better, fuck boxing kids to think a bout
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited September 2016
    Fury to be stripped of belts having tested positive for cocaine.
  • Options
    what an absolute moron test was failed on 22nd september, i dont get why anyone would do it like you are going to get found out.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!