Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2016 World Heavyweight Champions (AJ v Klitshko from Page 20)

Comments

• Options
    What an idiot
  • Options
    No defence for that. Idiot!

Does this mean Joshua Vs Klitchsko could happen in November?
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-tests-positive-cocaine-8949404

It says Fury admitted in an April interview that he takes cocaine.
  • Options
    There were rumours of a failed drugs test a couple of months ago. If that's the case he's an utter idiot.
    Why work your arse off to get to the pinnacle of your field and then throw it all away.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

There were rumours of a failed drugs test a couple of months ago. If that's the case he's an utter idiot.
    Why work your arse off to get to the pinnacle of your field and then throw it all away.

Ask Allardyce :wink:
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

He clearly has mental health issues and is disillusioned with the sport and perhaps life.

Good luck to him. Refreshing character in a world of increasingly dull and sterile sports people
  • Options

Swisdom said:

He clearly has mental health issues and is disillusioned with the sport and perhaps life.

Good luck to him. Refreshing character in a world of increasingly dull and sterile sports people

Get well soon Tyson mate
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Yeah what a top man and a great model - the sports gonna miss him..... like cancer.

• Options

No defence for that. Idiot!

Does this mean Joshua Vs Klitchsko could happen in November?

No chance but Hearn is working hard to get Klitschko as the main support for the Joshua fight bill in Manchester.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kevin Mitchell has just tweeted about Scottish Boxer Mike Towel passing away. It was the same ref who had the Chris Eubank Jr Nick Blackwell fight. I think you'll see ref's stopping fights earlier.
  • Options

Kevin Mitchell has just tweeted about Scottish Boxer Mike Towel passing away. It was the same ref who had the Chris Eubank Jr Nick Blackwell fight. I think you'll see ref's stopping fights earlier.

RIP Mike Towell lost his hardest and most important fight a couple of hrs ago God bless condolences to his family

Tyson has issues he should be allowed to get on and recover, he hasn't hurt anyone but himself, he ain't well that was obvious to me last sat and I didn't enjoy seeing him like it

I hope he gets well for himself and his beautiful family
  • Options
    I know this will upset the PC brigade (do they visit the Boxing thread)
    but Tyson Fury comes from a community where boys fight.
    They fight as small boys and fight for the rest of their lives.
    It's the Macho world of Men who fight for fun and fight to settle an argument, they fight to see who's king of the jungle.
    The fact that so many Pro boxers have roots from the Traveling Community
    is testament to this.
    Tyson Fury entered the world of the 21st century with a template of a by gone age. The depression he feels would be the confusion when one world meets another; also alcohol and class A drugs would exacerbate the mental health problems.
  • Options

Would love to think it could be Joseph Parker in with Joshua in November but Eddie Hearn is reported as preferring to have Parker on the undercard (David Price perhaps) which would make a March fight with Joshua "a 100% bigger"

In the meantime Parker fights the giant Ukraine Alexander Dimitrenko in Auckland on October 7. Dimitrenko came to NZ after the contract was signed to promote the fight and Parker looked like a little boy looking up to his father. Dimitrenko is 6' 7" with a 38-40 record including 24 knock outs.

Parker chopped down the big Ukrainian in the third round after putting him down once in the first round and twice in the second. It was surprisingly easy for Parker who knew he had him when Dimitrenko went down in the first. His corner cautioned Parker to be careful and take his time.

Dimitrenko claimed he was fouled in the third with Parker apparently hitting him while he was on one knee - but the ref didn't think so and Dimitrenkos Hollywood writhing away on the canvas didn't have any effect.

With all the Tyson Fury business Parker may go up against Ruiz for the vacant title or perhaps take on Joshua.
  • Options

Would love to think it could be Joseph Parker in with Joshua in November but Eddie Hearn is reported as preferring to have Parker on the undercard (David Price perhaps) which would make a March fight with Joshua "a 100% bigger"

In the meantime Parker fights the giant Ukraine Alexander Dimitrenko in Auckland on October 7. Dimitrenko came to NZ after the contract was signed to promote the fight and Parker looked like a little boy looking up to his father. Dimitrenko is 6' 7" with a 38-40 record including 24 knock outs.

Parker chopped down the big Ukrainian in the third round after putting him down once in the first round and twice in the second. It was surprisingly easy for Parker who knew he had him when Dimitrenko went down in the first. His corner cautioned Parker to be careful and take his time.

Dimitrenko claimed he was fouled in the third with Parker apparently hitting him while he was on one knee - but the ref didn't think so and Dimitrenkos Hollywood writhing away on the canvas didn't have any effect.

With all the Tyson Fury business Parker may go up against Ruiz for the vacant title or perhaps take on Joshua.
    Parker defo hit him whilst he was down but Dimitrenko knew by then he had no chance hence the theatrics .

I noticed during this fight that Parker tends to hold his left hand quite low , do this against Joshua with his big right then it'll be goodnight pretty quickly.
  • Options
    Parker may not have to worry about Parker until next year. A Dec 10 fight against Ruiz in Auckland is under negotiation apparently.

There was a 26 year old NZ heavyweight on the undercard of the Parker bill who had an easy points victory over 6 rounds. He is at the start of his professional career but he had fought Parker four times as an amateur, winning two. He has also sparred with Anthony Joshua. In his opinion Parker is very fast. Joshua hits hard and is "very accurate" and would beat Parker.

Don't worry Buckshee. I'll tell Parker to keep his left hand up.
  • Options
    Senior moment in the first sentence. He won't have to worry about Joshua.
  • Options
    Eddie Hearn said on Talksport earlier that Joshua vs Klitschko talks are at an advanced stage & could still happen in November
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope so Isaac looks like he may be on that bill be great to see klitchko vs aj
  • Options

Parker may not have to worry about Parker until next year. A Dec 10 fight against Ruiz in Auckland is under negotiation apparently.

There was a 26 year old NZ heavyweight on the undercard of the Parker bill who had an easy points victory over 6 rounds. He is at the start of his professional career but he had fought Parker four times as an amateur, winning two. He has also sparred with Anthony Joshua. In his opinion Parker is very fast. Joshua hits hard and is "very accurate" and would beat Parker.

Don't worry Buckshee. I'll tell Parker to keep his left hand up.

Parker is also very accurate I noticed and yes he has fast hands . Would be Joshua's hardest test yet but it'd be a hard fight for Eddie to sell I reckon . People are fed up seeing Jooshua fight unknowns and to most Parker still is unknown.
  • Options
    Fury's retired.
  • Options
    What a prat.
  • Options
    The guy clearly has issues and probably needs to get help.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Fury's retired.

I think you meant retarded... pesky spell check
  • Options
    The guy is a total knob, but he's clearly unwell & needs help
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I doubt this 'retirement' will last more than a year. He'll be calling out fighters once he burns through his pile.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!