Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2016 World Heavyweight Champions (AJ v Klitshko from Page 20)

Comments

• Options
    This going to be at heavy or cruiser? Not that it matters. Only one winner! Haye still got far too much for Bellew.
  • Options
    Tom said:

This going to be at heavy or cruiser? Not that it matters. Only one winner! Haye still got far too much for Bellew.

Heavyweight
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    buckshee said:

What makes me laugh is that Bellew got destroyed by Andonis so how the hell does he think he'll beat Haye?

He doesn't. Shout on Sky Sports a lot, make more people willing to pay £17 in the hope they can see whichever one they dislike more get knocked out, get a big payday and keep his belts when he loses.
  • Options
    This ones going to keep heating up good and proper. Bellew hits the nail on the head here and Haye hates it, getting proper riled up. I still say Haye wins this quick but it's going to be entertaining

https://youtu.be/0NbmFEa_pcU
  • Options
    Bellew doesn't realise how much of a dick he sounds, it's a massive effort for him to hold his emotions in.

They have both done this for the money which is fair enough but this fight won't last long. Haye made me chuckle caning Hearn
  • Options
    That press conference amused me
    Actually looking forward to them both getting hurt
  • Options
    Eddie Hearn is a complete self obsessed knob, well said David Haye
  • Options
    I think they were all spot on, Bellew about Haye, Haye about Hearn and Haye about ending it quickly.

Bellew is an idiot though, i see he was moaning because Haye caught him with a quick punch when they went face to face afterwards, seemingly forgetting that Bellew shoved him first. Haye's reaction punch was so quick you'd have missed it, you literally have to slow the video down frame by frame to catch it.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    The hated is all bullshit.

Might as well of been a scene in creed.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Any joe rogan or Shanon Briggs fans should have a listen to the JRE podcast from a few days ago, it's a great listen

https://youtu.be/iNxq97ictVw

Probably Joe's best podcast, a great listen and story. Let's go champ!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fuck the lot of them.

#TeamKodi
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    I just watched that press conference, Haye avin a pop at Bellew, Bellew avid a pop back, both squawking like a couple of kids at the same time, i dont know who will win, what I do know is that they both have no class whatsoever.
    Bloody embarrassing.
  • Options
    Haye will win easily. Typical Hearn to try and hype up a nothing fight into a PPV.

Bellew isn't a heavyweight and doesn't have a great chin, this fight isn't worth a penny.
  • Options

shine166 said:

Any joe rogan or Shanon Briggs fans should have a listen to the JRE podcast from a few days ago, it's a great listen

https://youtu.be/iNxq97ictVw

Probably Joe's best podcast, a great listen and story. Let's go champ!

Briggs is a funny guy and as brave as they come but is nowhere near the top level, he got absolutely butchered by Klitschko.
  • Options
    Everything's set for the Parker v Ruiz fight at a sold-out Vector Arena in Auckland on Saturday night. Ruiz raised eyebrows with his arrival in NZ only a few days ago, has he got time to shrug off jet-lag etc. in fact his Manager only arrived on Wednesday from Russia where he guided a Russian cruiser weight to a world title.

Ruiz has shed over 20lb for the fight but will still weigh in heavier than Parker. He and Parker appear to get on very well, their trainers even more so. Kevin Barry presented his opposite number with a Maori tiki, laughing and with a warm shake of the hand.

Bob Arum is in town. When asked if Parker could ever defend his title in NZ if he wins on Saturday, Arum replied "Why not". He can recall one of Paquio's fights being held at 10am to accomodate ppv.
  • Options

Everything's set for the Parker v Ruiz fight at a sold-out Vector Arena in Auckland on Saturday night. Ruiz raised eyebrows with his arrival in NZ only a few days ago, has he got time to shrug off jet-lag etc. in fact his Manager only arrived on Wednesday from Russia where he guided a Russian cruiser weight to a world title.

Ruiz has shed over 20lb for the fight but will still weigh in heavier than Parker. He and Parker appear to get on very well, their trainers even more so. Kevin Barry presented his opposite number with a Maori tiki, laughing and with a warm shake of the hand.

Bob Arum is in town. When asked if Parker could ever defend his title in NZ if he wins on Saturday, Arum replied "Why not". He can recall one of Paquio's fights being held at 10am to accomodate ppv.

Bit of a contrast to the Whyte v Chisora press conference earlier today.
  • Options

Bit of a contrast to the Whyte v Chisora press conference earlier today.
    i have never heard so much teeth kissing!
  • Options
    This gets tasty!!! They're both bellends to be honest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qAbaN8zZvY
  • Options

They are just trying to sell PPV - they will hug each other after the fight.
  • Options
    ya fucking minge!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Johnny Nelson talking about Whyte V Chisora. I have a sneaky feeling he's been on the sniff :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpbJhPUni88
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

They are just trying to sell PPV - they will hug each other after the fight.
    Which is why we are #TeamKodi #Sportsmania
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Clearly been watching a few Mcgregor press conferences and tried a knock-off version.

The publicity trying to hide the fact that this PPV is garbage.
  • Options
    I've had about enough of Eddie fucking Hearn now.

This fight will send people to sleep over 12 rounds and he knows people are sick of paying to watch Joshua who as good as he may one day be is still fighting nobody of note. On pay per view.

Haye v Joshua is box office
    Froch v Groves box office
    Kell Brook v Amir Khan box office
    Golovkin v Alvarez mega box office
    Groves v De Gale box office
    Brook v Cotto makes me itch with excitement

Joshua v Molina fucking behave, the tragedy with this is these blokes (Chisora and Whyte) are two decent british heavies and don't need to do this bollocks all it does is aggravate genuine boxing fans and plastic ones will blab on about it being more like wrestling. All for your 16 quid. I've never felt like getting a moody stream as I feel 16 quid I can swallow but I'd rather not watch and go down the pub instead
  • Options
    and Haye is right about Hearn. Why is he presenting this press conference instead of Adam?
  • Options
    The more I see of Joshua, the more I like him. Classy outside of the ring as well is inside, which is rare in a boxer these days
  • Options

The more I see of Joshua, the more I like him. Classy outside of the ring as well is inside, which is rare in a boxer these days

Very well media trained.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Very well media trained.
    I've been in Joshua's company since he was ABA Champion - long before Olympic Gold and the World title. He is a genuinely nice guy and an absolute gentleman. Yes media training is required for all elite athletes to add some polish but the raw material was already there.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

buckshee said:

Very well media trained.
    I've been in Joshua's company since he was ABA Champion - long before Olympic Gold and the World title. He is a genuinely nice guy and an absolute gentleman. Yes media training is required for all elite athletes to add some polish but the raw material was already there.
    I totally agree, it's part of the reason I'm not as crazy about him as a lot of others. There is a fine line between being charismatic and being an arsehole. Joshua is miles away from both, I couldn't be less interested in him away from the ring because he is so professional and nice. Which I'm not sure I want to change but.... Lennox Lewis for me is a good role model for boxing and he had depth to him as a champion, Klitschko big and little both are lovely people but so fucking smooth and charming. And whilst this is good to see I also appreciate people who aren't scared to speak their mind. George Groves, Paul Smith, Carl Frampton, Paulie Mallignaggi, Nathan Cleverly, Gavin Rees, Joe Calzaghe all speak fairly honestly and well without feeling the need to be dickheads. Froch and Haye are both capable of it but they are also capable of saying stupid things.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!