Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nebojša Vignjević (English Translation - Network Puppet)

Comments

• Nebby's black and white army
  • If he is any better than our previous FIVE managers why has it taken so long to give him the job.

Obviously rated below them all.

Clueless

Because he had to prove he could last the first six months at his first club... If you can do that you get a promotion to the next club
  • In no way do I think this is a good idea BUT both @DJGaby on Twitter who runs Hungarofoot and lives in UK some of the time at least and watches English football reckons he is a good manager and speak perfect English. Then the well-connected Ujpest fan I was corresponding with woke up and we've had this dialogue (latest first)

one thing in what he is good at is to help a team reach their full potential. Winning the cup and supercup last year was an absolute overachievement, only thanks to him.

I do know he is a well prepared coach with a great view on the game. If the squad is adequate enough for the championship, he'll make the team stay.

Also, he is a great person, he was one of those that I really loved working with, and a few of those I still have a good relationship with. We only meet at games (and run into each other some times at frequent bars in Budapest), still I consider him one of the few great people in Hungarian football. A big loss for Ujpest, and really wish him and you guys the best!

Footie ezt írta (2016. január 13., szerda):
    Hello mate

Nice to hear from you, very timely

Good to hear your upbeat view, but

- does he speak English, do you know?

- and is he prepared for the Championship? The pressure is horrible.And we are in a horrible state. I hope for his own sake that he realises what he is walking into

R
    On 13 Jan 2016, at 16:25, xxx wrote:

Hi Richard,

just realized syncing this mailbox has been off for a while, I am really sorry.

Just wanted to tell you, you got an amazing coach, will be strongly missed from Ujpest.
    Recent times were quite calm, but putting Vignjevic away from Ujpest within the network will light some fires... He is a huge fan favourite, the first coach to be respected in a decade...

I couldn't care less.

It shows no sign of progression or change of approach especially as the board wanted Riga but he turned us down.

This changes nothing and I won't bat an eye-lid if he wins his first five on the bounce - the issue is so much bigger than Nebby-what'shisface.

For me, he will never be welcome at Charlton.

Fraeye is out, finally, but there are still four people we need to eradicate from CAFC.

Roland, Katrien, Richard and Nebby-what'shisface ... it's time to go.
  • Looks like he could stop the fighting in the dressing room
    />image

There's 9 of him? Aha saves on the playing budget too
    Now edited - down to 2. Couldn't afford all of them!
  • edited January 2016
    Alright, calm down everyone. Seeing as you've all lost true perspective on events at The Valley, I've done some digging and can confirm that the oracle that is transfermarkt.com (too trendy for that final vowel!) says that the value of the club is set to skyrocket under Nebojsa "Nebby" Vignjevic.

Whilst Fraeye the whiney Belgian prefers 9 attackers, the wily Serbian is more accustomed to a 4-2-3-1 formation. We can expect 1.63 points per match, or 44.8% wins.

I can report, after extensive research on the site, that we are moving forward according to Roland's masterplan.

Full profile attached:

• In no way do I think this is a good idea BUT both @DJGaby on Twitter who runs Hungarofoot and lives in UK some of the time at least and watches English football reckons he is a good manager and speak perfect English. Then the well-connected Ujpest fan I was corresponding with woke up and we've had this dialogue (latest first)

one thing in what he is good at is to help a team reach their full potential. Winning the cup and supercup last year was an absolute overachievement, only thanks to him.

I do know he is a well prepared coach with a great view on the game. If the squad is adequate enough for the championship, he'll make the team stay.

Also, he is a great person, he was one of those that I really loved working with, and a few of those I still have a good relationship with. We only meet at games (and run into each other some times at frequent bars in Budapest), still I consider him one of the few great people in Hungarian football. A big loss for Ujpest, and really wish him and you guys the best!

Hello mate

- and is he prepared for the Championship? The pressure is horrible.And we are in a horrible state. I hope for his own sake that he realises what he is walking into

R

Hi Richard,

Just wanted to tell you, you got an amazing coach, will be strongly missed from Ujpest.
    Recent times were quite calm, but putting Vignjevic away from Ujpest within the network will light some fires... He is a huge fan favourite, the first coach to be respected in a decade...

I couldn't care less.

It shows no sign of progression or change of approach especially as the board wanted Riga but he turned us down.

This changes nothing and I won't bat an eye-lid if he wins his first five on the bounce - the issue is so much bigger than Nebby-what'shisface.

For me, he will never be welcome at Charlton.

Fraeye is out, finally, but there are still four people we need to eradicate from CAFC.

Roland, Katrien, Richard and Nebby-what'shisface ... it's time to go.
    Yep, deffo the new Curbishley.
  • Has he done any research on us? Does he know the league? Does he know any of our players? Can he speak fluent English?

All questions I expect Roland won't have bothered even thinking about
  • Sponsored links:

• LoOkOuT said:

Vignjevic could be our new Ferguson.

But I thought that was .... ohhhh
  • LoOkOuT said:

Vignjevic could be our new Ferguson.

What in the sense that they've both got round heads and that the players cant understand a word of what they're saying?
  • When he leads us back to the premiership you'll all be sorry

If he gets us to the Prem ill have his name tattoo'd on my penis.

Twice.
    You might need to contact Larry E.Anderson
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1934-Press-Photo-Larry-E-Anderson-demonstrates-writing-on-grain-of-rice-/351364582943
  • bollocks.
  • Has he done any research on us? Does he know the league? Does he know any of our players? Can he speak fluent English?

All questions I expect Roland won't have bothered even thinking about

I'm sure he's been "following the Championship closely" for the last 2 years. Make that minutes.
  • Actually has a very decent Win ratio

• Because he had to prove he could last the first six months at his first club... If you can do that you get a promotion to the next club

But only if you land on a ladder. If you land on a snake, you go back down. It's fun really, once you get into it.

So did Guy Luzon......

In a shit league
  • If I was a homicidal maniac, there would be a couple of dead Belgians.

Beyond parody.

• Sponsored links:

• These arseholes ain't listening , Richard Murray what input has he had my guess fuck all the club is a fucking disaster wankers all of em .
  • micks1950 said:

In no way do I think this is a good idea BUT both @DJGaby on Twitter who runs Hungarofoot and lives in UK some of the time at least and watches English football reckons he is a good manager and speak perfect English. Then the well-connected Ujpest fan I was corresponding with woke up and we've had this dialogue (latest first)

Hello mate

R

Hi Richard,

Great!!... Here comes the feeling of optimism

Have to admit... Jokanovic @ Watford last season and the man who won the U20 World Cup with Serbia, they're arent chucking out the worst Head Coaches at the moment
    Well I'm not exactly optimistic, but here at least is some reason to give the guy a chance. There wasn't a single reason on God's earth to give Fraeye a chance.

I do not, I really do not want to go back down to that bloody league, so I say lets insulate him from our protests and back him while concentrating on the idiots who make these decisions.

Spare a thought for Ujpest too. AFAIK,(from Gaby actually) they still had a lot of their ultras staying away at the beginning of the season, and the results were giving them second thoughts. And remember their keeper, considered at the time to be their best player, was bundled in the van and sent here, and for what?
    Except that (as posted elsewhere) this is what a brief Belgian visitor called Bertje told us about Fraeye in May 2014 (however, he only posted 8 times - all on the 'Karel Fraeye' thread - and could well have been Fraeye, his mum or even Duchatelet....?) :

"Bertje Member

May 2014

I'm a manager of a Belgian team and I'm following talented young players and coaches in the area of Flanders.
    When I googled Fraeye and Charlton I saw this big forum.

I think it's normal that you addicks are hoping for an experienced head coach that you already know.
    But don't underestimate Roland Duchatelet and the young coaches he's bringing ( like the former unknown coach Guy Luzon who's still making a chance to get Standard into the Champions League) .
    I'm following Karel Fraeyes career and he's a talented, typical head coach. I've never seen a more talented young coach in our area.
    As a young player, he had an accident that made an end at a possible career as a player.
    From then, he started being a coach in all the youth teams and every year, his former teams gave him more responsibility.
    He became youth manager of AA Gent (highest Belgian level) and different teams of 3th and 4th division wanted him as a head coach.
    First he made a wrong choice with Sottegem ( players didn't get paid) but then he chose Zele because there, he got the opportunity to build a new team. Young talented players were coming to Zele because he became head coach.
    He won the titel and this year he was in first position to gain a new title with almost the same team.
    Higher playing teams were getting prepared to try to get him in but Duchatelet was the smartest and quickest.
    He worked as a teacher and became at a younger age director of a school.
    His strongest part is reading the game and coaching and motivating players as a team or individually.
    You know: Some Belgian first and second class teams were saying: why does a talented coach as Fraeye chooses for Duchatelet and Charlton if he has opportunities in the Belgian first division. So they are underestimating Charlton and the championship too. :)
    If they make Fraeye head coach: he will fully use the talent of the Charlton staff and players and he 'll get the best out of the squad.

Every great player and every great coach once was unexperienced at higher levels.
    And you are right: Maybe Duchatelet doesn't know the better English coaches.. So isn't it normal that he plays it safe at his point of view and chooses good coaches he knows?
    And at a very good price/quality rate.

Whatever it will be: I hope your beautiful club will get back in the premier league where you belong.
    Good luck!"

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/61497/karel-fraeye/p3
    But that Fraeye himself
  • Going back to my now legendary, infamous, historical, two year old conversation with Fraeye, he presented himself as working for the whole network, and he included Ujpest in this. I think we can very safely assume that the hand of Fraeye will still be involved in everything Charlton.
    Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, remember the old boss, controls the new boss.
  • I'm out.
  • they must be breaking some kind of employment laws getting this guy in. Surely if there's some one just as capable as doing the same job in the EU the club can't employ him?
  • they must be breaking some kind of employment laws getting this guy in. Surely if there's some one just as capable as doing the same job in the EU the club can't employ him?

Well Britain can refuse his Work Permit on that basis if they want..
  • micks1950 said:

In no way do I think this is a good idea BUT both @DJGaby on Twitter who runs Hungarofoot and lives in UK some of the time at least and watches English football reckons he is a good manager and speak perfect English. Then the well-connected Ujpest fan I was corresponding with woke up and we've had this dialogue (latest first)

Hello mate

R

Hi Richard,

Great!!... Here comes the feeling of optimism

Have to admit... Jokanovic @ Watford last season and the man who won the U20 World Cup with Serbia, they're arent chucking out the worst Head Coaches at the moment
    Well I'm not exactly optimistic, but here at least is some reason to give the guy a chance. There wasn't a single reason on God's earth to give Fraeye a chance.

I do not, I really do not want to go back down to that bloody league, so I say lets insulate him from our protests and back him while concentrating on the idiots who make these decisions.

Spare a thought for Ujpest too. AFAIK,(from Gaby actually) they still had a lot of their ultras staying away at the beginning of the season, and the results were giving them second thoughts. And remember their keeper, considered at the time to be their best player, was bundled in the van and sent here, and for what?
    Except that (as posted elsewhere) this is what a brief Belgian visitor called Bertje told us about Fraeye in May 2014 (however, he only posted 8 times - all on the 'Karel Fraeye' thread - and could well have been Fraeye, his mum or even Duchatelet....?) :

"Bertje Member

May 2014

I'm a manager of a Belgian team and I'm following talented young players and coaches in the area of Flanders.
    When I googled Fraeye and Charlton I saw this big forum.

I think it's normal that you addicks are hoping for an experienced head coach that you already know.
    But don't underestimate Roland Duchatelet and the young coaches he's bringing ( like the former unknown coach Guy Luzon who's still making a chance to get Standard into the Champions League) .
    I'm following Karel Fraeyes career and he's a talented, typical head coach. I've never seen a more talented young coach in our area.
    As a young player, he had an accident that made an end at a possible career as a player.
    From then, he started being a coach in all the youth teams and every year, his former teams gave him more responsibility.
    He became youth manager of AA Gent (highest Belgian level) and different teams of 3th and 4th division wanted him as a head coach.
    First he made a wrong choice with Sottegem ( players didn't get paid) but then he chose Zele because there, he got the opportunity to build a new team. Young talented players were coming to Zele because he became head coach.
    He won the titel and this year he was in first position to gain a new title with almost the same team.
    Higher playing teams were getting prepared to try to get him in but Duchatelet was the smartest and quickest.
    He worked as a teacher and became at a younger age director of a school.
    His strongest part is reading the game and coaching and motivating players as a team or individually.
    You know: Some Belgian first and second class teams were saying: why does a talented coach as Fraeye chooses for Duchatelet and Charlton if he has opportunities in the Belgian first division. So they are underestimating Charlton and the championship too. :)
    If they make Fraeye head coach: he will fully use the talent of the Charlton staff and players and he 'll get the best out of the squad.

Every great player and every great coach once was unexperienced at higher levels.
    And you are right: Maybe Duchatelet doesn't know the better English coaches.. So isn't it normal that he plays it safe at his point of view and chooses good coaches he knows?
    And at a very good price/quality rate.

Whatever it will be: I hope your beautiful club will get back in the premier league where you belong.
    Good luck!"

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/61497/karel-fraeye/p3
    That tells me not to trust any of Bertje's Amazon reviews
  • As much as we're all pissed at what's happening at our club, we should give our full support to the new manager, whilst continuing to direct our anger at the board.

Hello mate

R

Hi Richard,

Well I'm satisfied @PragueAddick :wink: