Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nebojša Vignjević (English Translation - Network Puppet)

Comments

• Options
    So Wim de Corte is the caretaker interim manager for the next few games? Oh, katrien ...
  • Options
    Riga yesterday, Nebo today. "Puppet" managers saying no to their master, revolution is in the air!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    /
  • Options
    C'mon Murray you sad old goat, you're supposed to be keeping us up to speed with events.
  • Options
    Shame I was starting to warm to the Serbian bloke. Or is this just another lie to make it look like they had a "really exhaustive search" for a new coach.
  • Options
    Even network employees don't want to work with Meire
  • Options
    FFS can't keep up, Just give it to Euell and JJ till the end of season.
  • Options
    The Empire's crumbling.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wim De Corte interim head coach...that's alright then!
  • Options
    Loup086 said:

Nebojsa Vignjevic is to be appointed Charlton's new manager, talkSPORT understands.

The Serbian has agreed to leave Hungarian top-flight club Újpest - who are controlled by the son of Addicks owner Roland Duchatelet - to take charge at The Valley.

Vignjević, 47, will replace Karel Fraeye at the helm of the Championship strugglers.

Fraeye was brought in to take over from Guy Luzon on an interim basis in October.

He has been in charge for 14 games, but has presided over just two wins and the woeful run of form has left Charlton in the Championship relegation zone.

Duchatelet decided to ditch Fraeye following Tuesday night's 5-0 defeat at Huddersfield.

The humiliating loss followed an FA Cup exit at the hands of League One strugglers Colchester and extended Charlton's winless run to ten matches.

Now the south London club will be hoping Vignjevic can halt their decline.

The little-known Serbian has been in charge of Ujpest since 2013 and led them to Hungarian Cup glory in 2014.

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/championship-strugglers-charlton-athletic-appoint-nebojsa-vignjevic-new-manager#MjS8z7oyAm8zmvaU.99

Now I get it. Katrien is his daughter. Explains everything
  • Options
    Haha gotta love Loup.
  • Options
    Fairplay to the guy for turning it down. No doubt Roland would not have offered him anymore money to do it and only a contract to end of the season.
  • Options
    Wim(ble) De(n) Corte

Well the grass is always greener, Love this to work out. Let him be permanent, I'll get my Deuces flowing. We didn't cast our Net wide if he is Set to be permanent. Blah Blah Blah.

• Options
    I get the feelin RD is rolling the dice to see which manager we get next?
  • Options
    You could not make it up,utter joke of a chairman and board. There are plenty of good British managers about who would jump at the chance of taking over,why cant they see it. Seems as though they want L1 football or even L2,then it might sink in. People might say give the guy a chance and he might even do well but come on what are the odds on that. Disgrace.
  • Options
    Wow. Just wow.

We are the football version of an omnishambles....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LOL
  • Options
    So we are going down

Riga has learned something and told RD where to poke it

KF has returned to oblivion

RD is asset stripping the players and has brought someone in who even he knows won't save us.

Not even a hint of a mention of KM in all of this!

Is he doing what he did at Standard?
  • Options
    Have missed something??!!

Are we onto Manger number seven?????
  • Options
    Fuck it, all this nonsense. I'm going to Hull and will cheer the team as 'I love the team, not the regime.'
  • Options
    So Vignjavic is no network puppet after all. Good on him for telling RD where to poke it. Hope he continues to prosper at Ujpest.
  • Options
    IAgree said:

Have missed something??!!

Are we onto Manger number seven?????

1Manager/ 2Head coach/3Head coach/4caretaker Head coach/5Caretaker head coach/6 Head coach/7 Interim head coach/8.Interim caretaker head coach
    9 Interim Mascot Joint Head Caretaker Coaches.

1.Powell 2 Riga 3 Peeters 4 Matthew/5Roberts 6 luzon 7 Fraeye 8 De Corte.
    9 Harvey and floyd
  • Options
    Haven't read the whole thread. I'm so confused. Can someone please tell me the latest. Do we have a manager in place or not ? My poor head hurts
  • Options

If he has turned it down then respect to him for that. Maybe the title of this thread should be changed to show that?