Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

Comments

• Options
    taken....we win another throw
  • Options
    taken.....sarr..lennon....fox...jj....crosses...keeper takes
  • Options
    9' Charlton seeing most of the ball in the opening exchanges so far. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    they come forward...lennon concedes throw
  • Options
    taken...they play keep ball on half way line...now com forward..sarr concedes afk
  • Options
    fk 25 yds out...taken....in it comes.....shot comes in we block and they pick up second ball...cross in..hendo takes it
  • Options
    Millwall losing 1-0
  • Options
    sarr has it to harry..great ball but mac just misses it...harry playing well
  • Options
    10' Another promising move sees Harriott look to play in Makienok, but it's just too far for the Dane. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Gills 2 nil up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    forest have a throw.....cuz wins it...tackled....they come forward.....fox closes down....and we win a throw
  • Options
    taken...jj..mac....cuz...fox...ba.....tackles....harry....crosses...but keeper takes
  • Options
    keeper plays ball long.....12 mins gone.....cross comes in...but too long and its our throw.....stand up if you want them out ringing around the ground loud and clear
  • Options
    throw taken....they win it...sarr wins it back...and we win a throw
  • Options
    throw taken....and we win another one
  • Options
    ba to harry...tackled....vaz now.....tackled our throw...fox takes it
  • Options
    Big moment that. Didn't want to Gage the only stranger in the block. Only a few of us. Bit awkward as I'm literally sitting next to the directors box.
  • Options
    throw wasted..keeper has it....plays it out......harry tackles and concedes a throw...we push them backwards but jj concedes a fk
  • Options
    fk taken and they win a throw
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Big moment that. Didn't want to Gage the only stranger in the block. Only a few of us. Bit awkward as I'm literally sitting next to the directors box.

That sounds interesting but I can't make out what you're saying (genuinely)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

Don't be shy....
  • Options
    17' Chris Solly, solid as always, dispossesses Osborn by the corner flag, and wins himself a throw in the process. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    throw taken...solly wins a throw now....ba..solly...ba...tackled....they move forward....solly blocks....forest corner
  • Options
    18' Corner Forest. Lansbury to take... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Big moment that. Didn't want to be the only stander in the block. Only a few of us. Bit awkward as I'm literally sitting next to the directors box.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Uboat said:

That sounds interesting but I can't make out what you're saying (genuinely)
    Haha. Edited now.
  • Options
    corner taken...in it comes....too long....addicks have a throw
  • Options
    Although I am definitely a stranger here. Odd bunch.
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 4m4 minutes ago

"Stand up if you want them out," and plenty of the home fans duly oblige. #cafc
  • Options
    throw taken.....jj...vaz....cuz....sarr....losses it...they are into our half....cross is too long..solly has it now....harry attacks and wins a throw