Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

Good afternoon folks and welcome to the first match thread of 2016. Today I see this as a defining day in the future of our beloved club. There should be no-way that KM/TM can ignore today's protests unless they really are deaf, dumb and blind!! Today may not see any material change, but any CEO worth their 'salt' would have to issue a statement based on what is supposed to happen today.
I will try and report what I can that's going on outside of the match but I'll be relying on commentary from CAFCPlayer and also tweets.
As for the game, which seems somewhat secondary today, I'm hoping for 3 points, but fear another loss. We may have anew player in Rhys Williams starting but he has only played 90 seconds of football in 2 years!! I'll bring you the teams as soon as I can, and any other information as I receive it.

COYR's..........................................Goodbye RD/KM?

Comments

• Options
    Cheers Red.

I'll be at the Valley for this one. 3 points and full support for the team whilst sending a clear message to the cretins running our club please.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    taken from twitter-:
    Nearly empty Valley Express coach on way to the game
  • Options
    Told chief executive Katrien Meire entered ground via players' entrance. #cafc
  • Options
    not going to try and move any protesters today. Estimate is that expecting around 1,000 fans in West Stand car park.
  • Options
    Just arrived at West Stand Carpark, all quit
    Will update
  • Options
    Already a decent crowd outside the west stand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Already a decent crowd outside the west stand.

No more than usual
  • Options
    Meire just walked through Cross Bars with hundreds of supporters sat in here, blanks all of them. Good customer service Katriene.
  • Options
    CHARLTON | Henderson, Solly, Sarr, Lennon, Fox, Ba, Jackson, Cousins, Harriott, Vaz Te, Makienok
  • Options
    Callum Harriott recalled early from Colchester Utd and eligible for selection today
  • Options
    Good crowd already
  • Options
    Really? Oh god.
  • Options
    CHARLTON | Henderson, Solly, Sarr, Lennon, Fox, Ba, Jackson, Cousins, Harriott, Vaz Te, Makienok

CHARLTON SUBS | Pope, Williams, Holmes-Dennis, Moussa, Ceballos, Ghoochannejhad, Gudmundsson
  • Options
    CHARLTON SUBS | Pope, Williams, Holmes-Dennis, Moussa, Ceballos, Ghoochannejhad, Gudmundsson
  • Options

Meire just walked through Cross Bars with hundreds of supporters sat in here, blanks all of them. Good customer service Katriene.

Perhaps she's being sacked today and blames the supporters.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes it's growing and plenty of B&W scarves
  • Options
    The team actually looks a lot more balanced, especially with a hard working midfield.

A bit vulnerable at CB though.

• Options
    I don't understand why you would pick fox ahead of THD, why gudmonsson would be on the bench and why you would sign an experienced CB on loan and then leave him on the bench until after we have conceded rather than have him on at the beginning and hen sub him when he gets knackered.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

The team actually looks a lot more balanced, especially with a hard working midfield.

Not sure on the formation but it's about time we played 3 CMs, shouldn't have taken so long for KF to make the change.
  • Options
    Forest-: starting XI: De Vries, Lichaj, Mills, Hobbs, Mancienne, Lansbury, Vaughan, Mendes, C. Burke, Osborn, Oliveira
  • Options
    Subs: Evtimov, Cohen, Ward, Tesche, O. Burke, Blackstock, O'Grady
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Oggy Red said:

Not sure on the formation but it's about time we played 3 CMs, shouldn't have taken so long for KF to make the change.
    I reckon it's the diamond midfield with Jacko sitting and Cally Messi free role behind the front 2.

• Options
    from twitter-:

• Options
    It's raining but nones leaving