Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

1262728293032»

Comments

• Options
    mogodon said:

Assume the club had to foot the bill for this lot. An expensive 2% ...

There you go, polite, all dressed in black and white..
  • Options
    Haven't been to a game since the Mean Regime sold Kemo but wish I'd been at the protest. Impressive and noisy. Could perhaps do with a Drummer next time as it sounds even more intimidating.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Haven't been to a game since the Mean Regime sold Kemo but wish I'd been at the protest. Impressive and noisy. Could perhaps do with a Drummer next time as it sounds even more intimidating.

If a bloody drummer turns up next time or anyone with any sort of musical instrument, they will need taking out with an Oozie Purdey!!!

Keep it English!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    LuckyReds said:

a supporter sitting near me and sporting a B&W scarf told he he talked to RM before the match and was told that protest was pointless unless you have £50m to buy out the Belgians. I don't know the credibility of this but pass it on as FYI.

Buy a club languishing in the relegation zone of the Championship for £20,000,000.
    Sell it two years later, in the relegation zone of the Championship for £50,000,000.

#RolandLogic
    Break it up into its different components and £50 million might not be so fanciful...1 football franchise for the championship that could be relocated to the district of your choice; 1 large plot of land in se7 with good transport links prime for redevelopment; 1 playing squad with value; 1 proven quality youth academy; 1 very large training ground... Anything else ?
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

a supporter sitting near me and sporting a B&W scarf told he he talked to RM before the match and was told that protest was pointless unless you have £50m to buy out the Belgians. I don't know the credibility of this but pass it on as FYI.

Buy a club languishing in the relegation zone of the Championship for £20,000,000.
    Sell it two years later, in the relegation zone of the Championship for £50,000,000.

#RolandLogic
    Break it up into its different components and £50 million might not be so fanciful...1 football franchise for the championship that could be relocated to the district of your choice; 1 large plot of land in se7 with good transport links prime for redevelopment; 1 playing squad with value; 1 proven quality youth academy; 1 very large training ground... Anything else ?
    NHS Call Centre