Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

Comments

• Options
    Cheers for the pictures @Redmidland .
  • Options
    Thanks in advance, RM
  • Options
    Apologies for any typos and spelling mistakes up front
  • Options
    Teams on way out now
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Away end full nearly
  • Options
    No mention on TalkSport not even of our match that I have heard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't be at all surprised if KM left the ground early and was gone before the 5pm protest
  • Options
    Ok here we go.....COYR's
  • Options
    addicks will ko and attacking JS stand
  • Options
    Just got a mention on BBC Final Score. Said 300 outside for demo? At least VOTV and Peter Varney get a shout. Keep it up boys & girls.
  • Options
    Off we go....mac to cuz......to lennon....cuz....sarr....cuz....jj....lennon..hendo....goes long.....they clear....sarr plays to harry....ba..ball lost
  • Options
    they have a throw taken....and go forward...but our throw now
  • Options
    Protests before the game mentioned on BBC Final Score, along with the summary of recent events, including VOTV scoop. The reporter says bigger crowd of protestors than last time.
  • Options
    taken...cuz....harry...tackled....they clear....and win a throw in own half
  • Options
    taken....solly clears....jj is pulled up for a foul...forest fk taken quickly
  • Options
    Thank you RM. I'm very disappointed I'm not there, unfortunately I now have volunteering commitments most Saturdays. When I do take a weekend off it's for an away game.

Hopefully this afternoon is an occasion when those present can look back with pride, perhaps the beginning of the end. Well done to everyone who made the effort.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they come forward....fox wins it....and goes forward....sarr...solly....harry...forest throw in own half
  • Options
    2' Charlton are playing a variation of a 4-3-3, with Makienok central, Vaz Te left and Harriott right. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    taken....they come forward....cross comes in....but too long....we get a fk...lennon...to jj but offside
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Ps oh God, yet another coach playing CH on the wrong wing
  • Options
    fk taken....sarr clears long...they get it back and play keep ball...now they come forward....into centre circle....sarr wins it...to harry he attacks....solly...ba....solly..ba fouled...our fk
  • Options
    6' Harriott looks to explode forward, beats his man, but a Forest defender cleans up. Promising. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    fk taken...long....mac jumps....but they win it back
  • Options

Wouldn't be at all surprised if KM left the ground early and was gone before the 5pm protest

Got her on the run - already making progress
  • Options
    mac has it now...vaz....fox...mac....tackled...cuz....solly...harry...tackled our throw