Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City v Charlton Athletic 26th December 2015. Boxing Day Match Thread.

Comments

• Cant even create a chance against one of the worst teams in the league.
  • Have we managed to get through a game this season without one of our players going off injured?
  • We cannot defend - Fuck off Roland
  • I've just got back in...will leave commentary today to @sethplum and @ paddy17.....just seen HT score....what a bloody disappointment
  • Hey guys

Guys

There are

45 minutes left

;)
  • edited December 2015
    black white scarf
  • Rumours from the dressing room that Carol's putting everyone up front second half..
  • Massives 2 - 0 Brum
  • B/City first
    Possession 46%/54%
    Shots 7/1
    On target 2/1
    Corners 4/2
    Fouls 2/9
    goals 1-0
  • seth plum said:

half time we are losing 1-0.

• Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Too many players free - manager is not up to the job - everybody can see that bar the owner. Game still winnable though with Lookman on the pitch - even a village idiot will take Reza off off for Moussa, and play Lookman central. Cue Lookman being taken off!

Of course RD can see it. I do not know how Moussa is even on the bench, seeing as it was reported on here that he is not wanted at the club
    And he is Belgian. If you're from Belgium and can't get a game in this side then you may aswell jack it in!!!!
  • We are so sh*t.
  • edited December 2015
    Right at the start their commentators talked of our defenders pointing and gesticulating, and that was with Diarra.
    It suggests to me that the players don't know their jobs, or the jobs of each other.
    Karel was shell shocked in the interview after Burnley, but he also had the attitude of it was shocking defending after he had told the players what they were supposed to be doing.
    Now Karel if what you say is 'I don't want to let in any goals guys, my instruction to you is to keep a clean sheet' he would have the right to be miffed if we concede. However in football Karel as a coach you are supposed to plan, train, instruct and advise the defence how to play, what positions to occupy, who to link with who, which oppo player to be mindful of, and to check, double check, and check again that the players know what is supposed to happen!!!!!
    Karel Fraeye in championship football there is a lot more to this coaching lark than saying 'you're footballers, we pay you, get points'..a lot more.
  • KF: "We were playing well until they scored, it was the wrong time to score, just before half time, but RD called me and said we were doing well up to then, so stay until the end of the season"
  • Holmes-Dennis has come on to the left hand side it seems. Cousins went off.
  • or the classic
    'Roland was as gutted as the rest of us'
  • Knocked up to Makienok, drops to Smith from his header... not sure what's going on. Their throw far side halfway. Baker to chuck it in... Chips forward looking for Kodjia, Sarr clears...
  • I'm just tired of this! Gonna go and get a beer and then expect another 0-4 score. Anything less would be a sorry bonus!
  • THD on for Cousins, no idea what the lineup is now
    Henderson
    Solly Sarr Lennon Fox Holmes-Dennis
    Jackson
    Reza Makienok Lookman Vaz Te
  • Bryan has it, takes on Reza, Henderson flaps at the ball - doesn't look confident apparently...
  • Sponsored links:

• Derby 1 Fulham 0
  • OK second half coming up.
    Holmes dennis on for cousins
    we are 442 with a Mackie and lookman striking partnership
    it was the Bristol players first career goal after 100 odd appearances btw
  • Headed forward by them but Solly collects, looks for Reza but out of play.
  • seth plum said:

or the classic
    'Roland was as gutted as the rest of us'

More likely

"Roland was absolutely delighted with the numbers of scouts in attendance"
  • Dross...... pure and simple :-(((
  • Vaz te in behind Lookman and Makienok - top of the diamond.

THD on the left, on the right is Reza.

Base of the diamond is JJ.
  • MK Dons 1 Cardiff 0
  • R/ham 1 Bolton 0
  • R'Ham 1 Bolton 0
  • City throw.
    city attack fox, and we are hesitant and can't clear, falls to kodjier and he has a go and gets an 'oooh'