Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City v Charlton Athletic 26th December 2015. Boxing Day Match Thread.

Comments

• Cue the capitulation
  • GO left to Fox from the restart, Makienok on it, Baker hoofs clear though and Fox vs Wilbraham who backheels to Pack - in the box, Sarr reads it - their throw.

Sigh.
  • Free header at the far post
  • half time we are losing 1-0.
  • Half time 1-0 Bris.
  • great first 47 minutes though to be fair
  • Now there's honestly no need to despair.

Carol will be using his wealth of tactical knowledge gleaned in the Belgium 3rd Division to re-shape the team and send it out raring to go.
  • Did anybody think we would keep a clean sheet with that formation.

NO

Sack him

Sack him NOW
  • Get this twat out of our club
  • Sponsored links:

• Carol's half-time chat will inspire the team to victory, don't panic! ...
  • bored shitless with it all.
  • Johnnie Jackson for second-half player-manager!
  • anyone know if Pinocchio is there today?
  • good stuff stuff Karel it up. At least it's consistent.
  • Improvement. Held out for an additional 3/4 mins. Fraeye making progress.
  • Just fuck off.
  • Oakster said:

great first 47 minutes though to be fair

Improvement from the boys #smallsteps
  • Joke of a manager, joke of a CEO, joke of an owner, joke of a club, shit shambles.
  • There is hope SSN gives it as 0-0 HT. Although it is half time B/City have now scored
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2015
    Too many players free - manager is not up to the job - everybody can see that bar the owner. Game still winnable though with Lookman on the pitch - even a village idiot will take Reza off off for Moussa, and play Lookman central. Cue Lookman being taken off!
  • No Katrien I suspect as there are no trains on Boxing Day.
  • Same old Charlton
  • Bye bye championship.
  • Fuck Off Charlton
  • Where were you when we were shit? At home , getting hammered . Merry Boxing Day, Addicks !
  • KF, take your friets, mayo, chocolate and beer and never darken our shores again.....PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
  • We all know what happens when the opposition score first. Normally I would say the manager has 45 minutes to save his job but this clown has a job for life. Could not make this shit up we are a joke. 4 strikers proving to be a master stroke what next? Thanks for the updates chaps and I would not hold it against you if your PC's suddenly switched off....
  • Too many players free - manager is not up to the job - everybody can see that bar the owner. Game still winnable though with Lookman on the pitch - even a village idiot will take Reza off off for Moussa, and play Lookman central. Cue Lookman being taken off!

Of course RD can see it. I do not know how Moussa is even on the bench, seeing as it was reported on here that he is not wanted at the club