Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City v Charlton Athletic 26th December 2015. Boxing Day Match Thread.

Comments

• Carol Fry's red and white army!

Boo :)
  • Bryan on the ball with a throw, takes some time, WIlbraham, Freeman, Holmes-Dennis can clear though. Makienok vs Ayling, pressure on, quickly taken into Smith's feet

Looking for Wilbraham, and it's... let go, Bryan fouls I think, Sarr shields it out f play I dunno
  • edited December 2015
    how the 'kin 'ell did we score? who cares!!! a point in the bag!!!
  • Get in there Lennon lad!!!
  • Since I was young rings out. and FULL TIME
    1-1
  • That's it, 1-1
  • KF to shortly be confirmed as permanent boss after that outstanding performance!
  • Means fuck all! Draw not good enough! Cut a drift at the bottom with Bolton!

• Sponsored links:

• For myself I obviously had no doubts, which is why I stuck with it :smiley:
  • KF to be appointed Head Clown at final whistle.
  • Don't get the excitement, we're in a real mess
  • Plan Z worked.
  • Really pleased for the poor sods who travelled all that way, just hope none of them left early :-)
  • A draw not good enough but better than seemed likely five minutes ago. Just as long as it doesn't give Fraeye respite
  • Well, scrambled a point but can't say I'm deliriously happy.
  • Thanks a bundle to Seth & Seth Jnr !

Time for a lie down.
  • Carol Fry press conference quote " We were the better team for the last two minutes".

Thanks for the updates everyone. Somehow don't feel like I should with such a late equaliser.
  • Sponsored links:

• 20 MK Dons 23 -11 22
    21 Rotherham 23 -10 21
    22 Bristol City 23 -17 21
    23 Charlton 23 -19 19
    24 Bolton 23 -19 14
  • Thanks for the updates fellas, now back to the turkey sarnies & mince pies!
  • FT. 1-1. Daylight robbery as far as I am concerned. Pack should be kicking himself for not making it 2 from the penalty.
  • Yes we drew but I'm still fuming, we are getting worse and worse. Yes we nicked a draw but the whole club is disgrace at the minute.
  • Fraeyes job cemented in now.
  • Sounds like the players kept going for a change, a good point.
  • Isn't that now one defeat in the last four games ?
  • Oakster said:

If we nick a 1-1 draw, would the magnitude of that result give the regime enough confidence to announce KF's permanent appointment?

Hmmmmm......
  • Scrape a draw with a flukey 90th minute goal against the 20th placed team. Not exactly impressed. Still in the bottom three.