Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City v Charlton Athletic 26th December 2015. Boxing Day Match Thread.

Comments

• City attack, cross volleyed away by lennon
    but city come again
    and it is a Bristol city corner which lennon disputes
  • Thrown again to Bennet, back to Ayling, on the ball, cannons off Fox... their corner I think.
  • 80' Bristol City win a corner. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • corner to come in, low and flat
    ball in play
    blocked cross for a city throw
  • Wilbraham short, back to Freeman, blocks a cross but for their throw someone.

Yeah 11 minutes left.
  • Every single one of these fans has been royally shat on by Fraeye, Roland and Meire.

We are utterly fucked.

Not only shat on, but in the knowledge that Fraeye, Roland and Meire could not care less
  • 80' Charlton clear. Time running out for the Addicks. 10 minutes remaining. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Ailing across, their throw, 5 yes from the corner flag, Freeman from Reza, in the box, drops to Bryan, great block by Solly. Ba completes... Solly keeps it in and is then hit into the dugout, naughty from Pack it seems. Throw for us.
  • Well my boycott officially starts monday
  • Throw down long for Kodjia, cut out by Lennon, cleared by Solly against Bryan, our throw. RH side to Ba, gets on it but Freeman - Ba back on it, Solly on a mission and we get a throw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oakster said:

If we nick a 1-1 draw, would the magnitude of that result give the regime enough confidence to announce KF's permanent appointment?

5 year contract I would have thought.
    and a new Ford Fiesta
    Flag etc, etc ....one of the best cars I ever had, too good for these buffoons:-)

• Bristol up in our corner flag positin at the moment.
    We are struggling, but we get a throw in a deep position, Mackie to lookman
    thd and fox turned into trouble
    but ba there
    to Mackie
    and it is a goal kick
  • Tony Watt having a worldy for Cardiff
  • Solly with it, in our dugout, up to Makienok, drops to Lookmna, touch to THD, has Fox outside, Fox inside and wins it back, THD inside his man, central, into Ba's feet, can't chip it to Makienok - can't keep it in. Sigh.
  • ross1 said:

80' Charlton clear. Time running out for the Addicks Fraeye. 10 minutes remaining. #cafc #CAFCLive

But "they" won't notice....

• Three blind mice all three haven't got a clue
  • I assume no Bauer or Diarra on Monday
  • Kodjia offside, Wilbraham had tried to tee him up but no.
  • ross1 said:

I assume no Bauer or Diarra on Monday

It makes no odds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oakster said:

If we nick a 1-1 draw, would the magnitude of that result give the regime enough confidence to announce KF's permanent appointment?

5 year contract I would have thought.
    and a new Ford Fiesta
    Flag etc, etc ....one of the best cars I ever had, too good for these buffoons:-)

Apologies, you are quite right.

I meant Del Boys Reliant Robin!

But "they" won't notice....

Or care!!!
  • 84' Reza fouled. Charlton FK midway into the Bristol City half. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • An offside against City.
    They have subs warming up.
    hendo long, it is headed away
    long throw
    ba there
    we attack
    reza there
    and we get a FK I believe
  • There surely comes a point when even Miere stops defending the indefensible. Yet again we seem to be chasing shadows and approaching a game as if 0-0 was the best we could hope for.
  • I hear we played well for 44 mins again....
  • 84' THD will take it. Chartlon pack the box... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • I think a 1-0 defeat at Bristol City would be seen as an extremely respectable and acceptable result by Msr. Fraeye
  • Ba wins a good second header; cleared by Flint at the expense of a charlton throw. Solly in their dugout to throw, uses Ba ahead who has space, is blocked off by his man but nothing given - we have with Reza who is fouled in their attempt at a clearance? I dunno.

Solly through Freeman to get the ball back. Our FK, fairly central, not quite halfway in their half... Most forward.