Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City v Charlton Athletic 26th December 2015. Boxing Day Match Thread.

Comments

• 89' Ba looks to race through midfield but is hauled down. Free-kick on halfway. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • iaitch said:

1StevieG said:

MK winning 2-1

Did Watt get the second for MK?
    What?
  • Sill Wolves are in bad form, conceded 7 in their last two games......until they thrash Reading in the 5pm game.
  • Proper shit.

See ya

Oh and Crappy New Year Addicks!
  • We are throwing men forward.
    hendo long, in area, down and it is a corner to usoff reza.
  • Makienok, drops to Reza... a corner after a block from Baker - no idea how that happened but nearly something happened...
  • Ipswich 2-1
  • iaitch said:

Tony Watt having a worldy for Cardiff

Yes they're thrashing MK 1-1
    I meant their goal. And still a better result than us today.
  • 90+1 Four minutes added on. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Well my boycott officially starts monday

But "they" won't notice....

Not asking age. But are you in the age bracket they don't give a F about
    I can't believe you don't know FF, here she is arriving at the Valley ;)image
  • lookman takes it
    near post and it is headed out for another one, no a throw
    and city brak with 4 extra time minutes, we try to counter but Mackie is offside.
  • Ba, Lookman, challenges and they win back can Break, Freeman... great challenge back, Fox to Makienok but he's offside. Didn't get back quick enough.
  • PaddyP17 said:

Makienok, drops to Reza... a corner after a block from Baker - no idea how that happened but nearly something happened...

Baker appears to be playing a blinder. He's everywhere!
  • Hudders 3-1
  • T.C.E said:

Well my boycott officially starts monday

But "they" won't notice....

Not asking age. But are you in the age bracket they don't give a F about
    I can't believe you don't know FF, here she is arriving at the Valley ;)image
    Not sure if that's a compliment or not, T.C.E. !

• Sorry to say that with these idiots in charge of the club and team we are doomed.
  • Millwall lost 0-1
  • Sponsored links:

• We have a free kick, Makienok heads, Lookman touch into the area, cleared away, Ba lifts into the box, Reza there but cleared by City.

Kodjia was fouling Jacko but not actually and Smith breaks, edge of the area and what a challenge by Fox right at the death! (Not that he knew it was offside)
  • sammy391 said:

Rotherham 3-0 , makes the impossible even more harder

sammy391 said:

Rotherham 3-0 , makes the impossible even more harder

Nothing impossible yet.
  • Omg how does that feel
  • 90+3 HARRY BLOODY LENNON! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Ba takes it off Solly and back to him, Crosses, in the box, Makienok, drops to Sarr, Reza, Lookman LENNON, GOAL YESSS
  • Mackie there, and city defend, in area hooked away and they break, good break and offside city against kodjier
    we take it as city pack defence, in area, lookman and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Lennon scored off a double ricjhpchet 1-1
  • GET THE FUCK IN
  • edited December 2015
    F ff. 1-1.
  • WTF?