Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City v Charlton | Boxing Day | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• 'Gutted' to be out with an abdominal injury ? Is this an example of German humour?

Absolutely.
  • I know we are crap but 3/1 on the away win seems generous.

Could happen if Lookman plays but I'm gonna say score draw.

17/4 with Bet Victor. Huge odds considering it's two poor struggling teams. Had to stick some money on even though I have very little expectation.

• Could be the day JC is reborn.....
  • Nice for me to be able to set off to a match at a sensible time - ie 11.30 for the pub not 09.00 on the M4. Going to be very windy down here, which could affect us more than them I reckon. Head says 3-0 City. Heart says 2-1 Charlton. COYR.

Bristol, is there much parking available around the ground?
    Sorry been out for breakfast. Depends what time you arrive. You might get lucky parking roadside on the Cumberland system. If not aim for Cumberland Road and it's a 15 minute walk.
  • Nice for me to be able to set off to a match at a sensible time - ie 11.30 for the pub not 09.00 on the M4. Going to be very windy down here, which could affect us more than them I reckon. Head says 3-0 City. Heart says 2-1 Charlton. COYR.

Bristol, is there much parking available around the ground?
    Sorry been out for breakfast. Depends what time you arrive. You might get lucky parking roadside on the Cumberland system. If not aim for Cumberland Road and it's a 15 minute walk.
    Or the Pump House car park BS8 4PZ if you can get in
  • 3-0 Bristol City
  • This is a huge game for us, especially with Roth playing Bolton as well.

I expect us to make a manger announcement this week - in between the Wolves and Forest games.

The announcement will depend on the results against BC and Wolves.

0 - 2 points = Riga appointed.
    3+ points = Fraye confirmed to end of season.
  • 1-1. Kodjia 87, Jackson 23
  • Don't think there's much to choose between the teams, probably a case of which one holds its nerve for longer. We held on against Leeds but the last two games saw us crumble the minute something went against us. It'll be 0-2 I fear.
  • Is Bauer texting from Germany, if so, he was never going to play today?
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't believe we are playing with just two midfielders
  • edited December 2015
    Real upset on the cards at Ashton Gate. 1-1

Real upset on the cards at Ashton Gate. 1-1

The only time i couldn't be bothered to have a wager on my prediction.