Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ROLAND DUCHATELET PLEASE GO NOW

Comments

• Maybe it's time the players take some of the blame as well for once?

If the players are not good enough, but try, then you cannot blame them, it is not their fault that RD got them in because they are cheap.
  • We have some decent players but the squad is too light. There is usually some sort of issue the club has cocked up and it isn't always the same. We have Tony Watt playing well for Cardiff, we are short in midfield and need a decent centre half. And above all we need a decent manager. Fraeye's limitations are costing us too. Bring in somebody who knows what he is doing, knows the league and support them and see what happens.
  • cafctom said:

I don't want him to go, but I'm desperate for him to change his approach. For such a clever businessman is amazing how he thinks this is working.

His idea of 'this is working' is us putting young players in the team so that he can make profits from sales - not winning matches.

He has had FOUR chances to do this the right way after wrongly sacking Chris Powell. Nothing is changing.
    He has made brilliant decisions with every appointment :)
  • I don't want him to go, but I'm desperate for him to change his approach. For such a clever businessman is amazing how he thinks this is working.</blockquote

Because his aim is profit from player sales. Only a large financial offer of a buyout or a timely heart attack will stop him. Only weak link is possibly his feelings for Miere.

• Anyone want to buy the rest of my season ticket?? I'm done!!
  • Sponsored links:

I think you would struggle to give it away.
  • cafctom said:

I agree that any action the fans take from here on has to be tougher than what it has been to date. So far people have been too scared to say something that might offend, or having a go at a bloke asking questions on a train or want to send her flowers FFS.

Sack off this 'we want constructive dialogue' bullshit as well. All this corporate talk at Q&A sessions and throwing them easy questions.

I couldn't give a toss about communication. I go to watch my football team and ideally not have my intelligence insulted at the same time.

Brilliant post, we need to go down the Standard Liege route of aggression, whilst obviously not over stepping the mark. Sadly you can get away with more in Europe with regards to football so it's hard to see how far we could actually go.
  • cafctom said:

I agree that any action the fans take from here on has to be tougher than what it has been to date. So far people have been too scared to say something that might offend, or having a go at a bloke asking questions on a train or want to send her flowers FFS.

Sack off this 'we want constructive dialogue' bullshit as well. All this corporate talk at Q&A sessions and throwing them easy questions.

I couldn't give a toss about communication. I go to watch my football team and ideally not have my intelligence insulted at the same time.

Brilliant post, we need to go down the Standard Liege route of aggression, whilst obviously not over stepping the mark. Sadly you can get away with more in Europe with regards to football so it's hard to see how far we could actually go.
    I agree with this. They are laughing at our A4 posters and black & white scarves. Direct action is required. Financial pain and embarrassment should be the minimum.

• Colin what is your answer?
  • '
    kafka said:

cafctom said:

I agree with this. They are laughing at our A4 posters and black & white scarves. Direct action is required. Financial pain and embarrassment should be the minimum.

Sad to say, I think you're right. Dialogue all you want, they won't listen. Protest all you like, they laugh it off. We need to conduct economic warfare on them. They only care about their pitifully small budget and the bottom line. This is where we have to attack them.
  • colin1961 said:

One big question that so far not one person can answer ...
    WHO GOING TO BUY

Last time no one touched us with a barge pole only RD who saved us fact .... I don't see anyone with the sort of money we are going to need to survive in the championship next season with the new sky deal making promotion to the Premership impossible for clubs like us coming forward ???

we wont need to worry about that
  • Sponsored links:

• Colin will be happy when him and Seb are the only two fans in the ground. He thinks he is the real fan such is his delusion. This is the time where we have to save our club. i fear for what will be left when RD walks away. Probably with as much transfer money as he can take with him
  • Missed It said:

'

kafka said:

cafctom said:

Sad to say, I think you're right. Dialogue all you want, they won't listen. Protest all you like, they laugh it off. We need to conduct economic warfare on them. They only care about their pitifully small budget and the bottom line. This is where we have to attack them.
    Correct. Lets start a Don't renew, don't donate (tickets/merchandise/catering). Away games only.
  • colin1961 said:

cafctom said:

I don't want him to go, but I'm desperate for him to change his approach. For such a clever businessman is amazing how he thinks this is working.

His idea of 'this is working' is us putting young players in the team so that he can make profits from sales - not winning matches.

He has had FOUR chances to do this the right way after wrongly sacking Chris Powell. Nothing is changing.
    Wrongly sacking Powell , grow up
    Colin, had he backed Powell properly and he had not improved things then I think most people would have agreed it was the right decision. CP wasn't sacked because of his results, but because Roland actually wanted someone else in the role. If it were a "normal" job he would probably get a constructive dismissal claim upheld against Roland.

The only Manager sorry Head Coach who has had any real form after CP was Riga - and Roland chose not to appoint him and instead grabbed Bob Peeters and we know where that ended up.

The possibility that Roland possesses even a shred of business intelligence is utterly facile.
  • I emailed the club on Wednesday asking how long the term "interim" is defined in Belgium.
    As yet, no reply.

Flog it is on at the Royal Navel College, Greenwich at the end of January. Take it along, you might get 50p for it!
  • Uboat said:

kentred2 said:

We have to really target her. No idiots sending her flowers - yes idiots! If we get her out we will annoy the fool ducahetelet. We need to annoy him, dig at him, do what we can. We need to do it for the future of our great club. As far as I am concerned, people have gone easier on her because she is a woman. And she has hid behind that fact. The gloves need to come off and we all need to go for her until she leaves in disgrace.

I agree. Make it personal. Real hate.
    Everything is going to plan.
  • kafka said:

Missed It said:

'

kafka said:

cafctom said:

Correct. Lets start a Don't renew, don't donate (tickets/merchandise/catering). Away games only.
    I know this a bit different from the Brighton situation when they were nomads and then playing at the Withdean but their away allocations were nearly always sold out, perhaps @oohaahmortimer could confirm this with some stats.