Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ROLAND DUCHATELET PLEASE GO NOW

And take your useless CEO with you.

Comments

• Never thought I'd be jealous of clubs like Birmingham... proper manager and all the rest.. what a joke we are! Both on and off the pitch.
    :'( the 'happy man' is now sad!
  • Need someone else to want us first.
  • I don't want him to go, but I'm desperate for him to change his approach. For such a clever businessman is amazing how he thinks this is working.
  • edited December 2015
    Why. he wont sell to them? There are some decent managers out there at the moment, but the fool will go to for a Belgian with no English football expereince. At what point will he realise he is a fool? Will he ever?
  • I don't want him to go, but I'm desperate for him to change his approach. For such a clever businessman is amazing how he thinks this is working.

It clearly is working in his mind.

If we don't turn this apathy into anger we will all suffer the consequences. Remember the football club that you fell in love with.
  • He is a fool and idiot. He may be senile - I am not his doctor but anybody who wants him in charge clearly needs help.
  • The club I fell in love with was a joke club overseen by the Gliksteins in the early 70s after turning into a model club we were all proud to support fron the 90s we are now a complete laughing stock and I am losing any affinity to the club
  • Sponsored links:

• Whatever his plan is, it just doesn't make any sense.
  • If KM had any integrity, she would resign NOW.

KM and KF are both incompetent arrogant fools - don't see them leaving anytime soon.
  • I would love to be able to sit down with RD, KM and KF and ask them what they are doing? Do they believe what they are doing is working?
    If they cannot see what they are doing is destroying the club then their abilities to understand football must be questioned. If the CEO in industry had this track record they would resign- KM please note.
    Managers with no idea, players that now appear to have given up, owner in cuckoo land- cannot get worse. Oh yes it can now 4-0 down.
  • It is beyond sitting down with them - we have to get them out. As the fool and coward will not show himself our only target has to be her.
  • I would love to be able to sit down with RD, KM and KF and ask them what they are doing? Do they believe what they are doing is working?
    If they cannot see what they are doing is destroying the club then their abilities to understand football must be questioned. If the CEO in industry had this track record they would resign- KM please note.
    Managers with no idea, players that now appear to have given up, owner in cuckoo land- cannot get worse. Oh yes it can now 4-0 down.

Trouble is RD would say 'huh' and look at KM. KM would say, it's a success, everything is going according to plan, you have to give us time and your views are not worthwhile in any event and look at KF. KF would say we play well for the first 30 mins of every game and as he is on one third of the salary of any other manager in the league that is good enough for him.
  • Laughing stock of a club. Got to be the worst takeover in the history of worst takeovers. Hate football sometimes
  • Thing is, nothing will change KF is our new manager and it makes no sense at all.
  • why title him as interim manager and not sack him when you can see he is out of his depth?
  • Sponsored links:

• And take your useless CEO with you.

I'm not usually in into the Facebook game of 'like this post if you agree', but I really would like to see this one with a 100+ likes.

I'd like to be in the interview for KMs next work placement.
    Would love to hear how successful she was running a football club into a laughing stock.
  • We have to really target her. No idiots sending her flowers - yes idiots! If we get her out we will annoy the fool ducahetelet. We need to annoy him, dig at him, do what we can. We need to do it for the future of our great club. As far as I am concerned, people have gone easier on her because she is a woman. And she has hid behind that fact. The gloves need to come off and we all need to go for her until she leaves in disgrace.

I agree. Make it personal. Real hate.
  • There recently was a Championship club up for sale, there was said to be 38 potential buyers/investors interested... Thirty eight! Now not all would be suitable/rich enough to run the club, or pass the fit and proper, but I'm pretty certain that those that believe RD saved our bacon are truly well wide of the mark. We would have (now in the past as we're fast losing that glamour) been wanted by others.

This club wasn't in London either.

So true.
  • Please go now and take the 2% who think you're doing a good job with you.
    Don't let the door slam on your arse on the way out, either.
  • Maybe it's time the players take some of the blame as well for once?