Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Burnley Match Thread 19/12/15

Comments

• Dansk_Red said:

RD & Colin will say we played well for 43mins

We are so shite it's shocking

Funny how those there are saying that the goal was completely against the run of play and that we've been unlucky with the fact that our best player Vaz Te has gone off injured.
    We must be the unluckiest team in the league
    That's why we giving away 2 goal Leads letting in sack fulls and in the bottom 3
    Knew I was missing something
    Funny isnt it that our better performances seem to be coming AWAY from the Valley... We might still be losing those matches but I read that more effort is put in there than at the Valley.

Wonder why?
    We've won one away game all season?
  • off.......we go...addicks ko and we win a throw....taken.....jj to fox...but we concede a throw
  • I said we would not lose in December
  • taken and they come forward.....baur wins a throw
  • I've got a good feeling about the 2nd half. Only think we will let in 2 more.
  • They have a throw on the right level with their own penalty area, they have it, keep ball, ball forward, we clear and they block it for our throw

• Come on..its only 1-0 and have just had a famous Carol team talk..
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 12s12 seconds ago
    47' Good chance for Burnley. Lowton sends in a fizzing, low cross and Vokes stears it wide from six yards out #cafc #CAFCLive

Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 9s9 seconds ago
    47 mins - Cross finds its way through Lennon’s legs but flashed just wide by burnley #cafc
  • throw taken by solly...mac.....reza.....diarra...baur.....concedes a throw......into box...lennon clears...in it comes again.....vokes has it....shoots...wide
  • Sponsored links:

• They have it, Vokes to Marney to Lowton, crossed in headed away and they have it, Boyd, overlap, Lowton crossed in and Vokes miskicks wide
  • News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 10s11 seconds ago
    HUGE LET OFF - 48' - Vokes somehow puts Lowton's cross wide. #cafc
  • poor defending again....hendo goes long....reza....cuz....solly.....cuz...reza...crosses...cleared....and baur wins it....and wins a throw
  • Teams unchanged at half time

We have not drawn on our deep and talented bench, then?
  • WE have it, Solly to Cousins back to Solly, Reza, ball in and headed away, they have it now. WE have a throw on the half way line
  • taken....cuz...tackled....they go long....too long...baur is now limping
  • As long as they are smiling - that's all that matters really
  • Brentford 3-1
  • They chase the ball down the left channel, he doesn't get it and we have another throw
  • Dansk_Red said:

Funny how those there are saying that the goal was completely against the run of play and that we've been unlucky with the fact that our best player Vaz Te has gone off injured.
    That's why we giving away 2 goal Leads letting in sack fulls and in the bottom 3
    Funny isnt it that our better performances seem to be coming AWAY from the Valley... We might still be losing those matches but I read that more effort is put in there than at the Valley.

Wonder why?
    Didnt I say we still seem to be losing these matches... Didnt say that we're unbeaten

Just seems that the effort is more there than at home sometimes
  • Sponsored links:

• we have a throw...taken....fox...kag...tackled.....they come forward down the left....fox clears for a throw to us
  • Given that we have folded in the last three games when under pressure I would accept anything less than 0-4
  • Dansk_Red said:

Wonder why?
    Didnt I say we still seem to be losing these matches... Didnt say that we're unbeaten

Just seems that the effort is more there than at home sometimes
    Didn't read the whole thing, sorry, my fault. The game started...
  • edited December 2015

Dansk_Red said:

Wonder why?
    Complete nonsense. Out of our four wins this season, three of them were at home. Out of our six draws, four of them were at home. We've lost 4 homes games this season, but eight away games.

So tell me, where are these better away performances?
  • taken.....mac is tackled again.....fox concedes a throw....and attack....cross comes in..hendo takes....to kag....
  • edited December 2015
    ross1 said:

I said we would not lose in December

This is an oxymoron, right?
  • Boyd drives forward, throw, to Vokes, crossed in ... Hendo claims
  • Reza in "not championship standard" shock

Oh take a day off from the Reza bashing Nick, did you notice him being involved in both our goals against Bolton or do you just conveniently switch off when he plays well?
    6/10 performance against Bolton...excused for everything else for the rest of the season
  • they now have a gk.....taken....fox concedes a throw...taken....lennon now concedes a throw...taken....they push forward.....but we have a throw now deep in own half
  • They have a throw on the right, to Keane, too much on it and now it's our throw
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!