Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Burnley Match Thread 19/12/15

Comments

• Oh dear, and I thought Fanny would bring us some luck today.
  • Just on the stroke of half time
    F##king marvellous
  • we attack, ball in and it goes out for a gk
  • We are so shite it's shocking
  • Henderson has it now.
  • gk taken.......diarra jumps...hendo takes it......baur....cuz....solly attacks......tackled.....our throw
  • throw taken....lennon.....concedes a throw now
  • Sounds like we've played well this half tbh, doesn't help anyone saying 'we're so shit' or suchlike, plainly we're not that shit
  • HT 1-0
  • edited December 2015
    throw taken.....they attack.....shot comes in....HT 0-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Just about to say "well done lads" good half!................BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2015
    They have a throw, vokes, barton, arfield ... Mee shoots, it goes for a corner but the ref blows for half time....
  • Well done, Red & co.

• Game over then
  • You see there's this games improvement, last game we'd let in two by now.....

#emperorsnewclothes
  • Dansk_Red said:

RD & Colin will say we played well for 43mins

We are so shite it's shocking

Funny how those there are saying that the goal was completely against the run of play and that we've been unlucky with the fact that our best player Vaz Te has gone off injured.
  • thats it !!! I'm turning off now. Total load of shite.

We have injuries everywhere & we loan out our best player. I said it last week & i'll say it again. Recall TW. I don't care about rules etc. Get special dispensation from the league or are we expect to play a 15 year old up front next week ??

• Leuth said:

Sounds like we've played well this half tbh, doesn't help anyone saying 'we're so shit' or suchlike, plainly we're not that shit

Well, I suppose we can all take comfort in debating just what level of shit we truly are in League 1, because whatever it is, our current level of shit is leaving us firmly in the relegation zone
  • Div.1 won't be that bad. Just need a couple of new interim managers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on chin up. Carol was in this position once in the Belgian 3rd division and made some phone calls at half-time to get a couple of ringers in to replace the two guys who had had a skinful the previous night and not turned up. No reason why that shouldn't work today.
  • Time to wash the kitchen floor.............shall I come back for the second half?????
  • We are crap. And Palace winning as well doesn't help.
  • HT stats addicks first-:
    possession.............47% - 53%
    shots on................ 1 - 1
    shots off................ 5 - 6
    corners.................. 4 - 2

GOALS................... 0 - 1
  • Reza in "not championship standard" shock

Oh take a day off from the Reza bashing Nick, did you notice him being involved in both our goals against Bolton or do you just conveniently switch off when he plays well?
  • Think our fans are more unbearable than our team atm
  • Leuth said:

Sounds like we've played well this half tbh, doesn't help anyone saying 'we're so shit' or suchlike, plainly we're not that shit

Exactly... Reza should have scored yet for a last ditch Joey Barton header whilst Simon Makienok has won every single header (Goes to show the fans know fuck all as per the ironic cheers from Tuesday)
  • colin1961 said:

No justice in football ..... Just not our season

No justice, that's why we're 23rd.
  • I'm going to lump on us finishing bottom.
  • It may have escaped the attentions of some present that there are at least 45 minutes remaining
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!