Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Bolton | Tue 15 Dec | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• If we lose, Charlton Life is going to be hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUHk2RSMCS8
  • MATCH FACTS

Charlton are unbeaten in five against Bolton, winning two and drawing three.
    Bolton have not won at the Valley since October 2005, losing three of the four trips since (D1).
    Charlton have won just twice in their last 16 league fixtures (D3 L11).
    Bolton have won just one of their last 25 league fixtures, beating Wolves in September (D11 L13).
    The Trotters have the lowest conversion rate in the Championship (7.0%).

from the bbc. one of the few times the opposition stats have been worse than us this season I reckon
  • cabbles said:

MATCH FACTS

Charlton are unbeaten in five against Bolton, winning two and drawing three.
    Bolton have not won at the Valley since October 2005, losing three of the four trips since (D1).
    Charlton have won just twice in their last 16 league fixtures (D3 L11).
    Bolton have won just one of their last 25 league fixtures, beating Wolves in September (D11 L13).
    The Trotters have the lowest conversion rate in the Championship (7.0%).

from the bbc. one of the few times the opposition stats have been worse than us this season I reckon

That's impressive, they do seem to draw a lot of games though whereas we don't.
  • we'll get bullied and lose as the Masterplan gathers pace.
  • A loss would be utterly unacceptable.

I expect Bolton to park the bus.
  • I (for some reason unknown to even me) really want to go tonight. But all of my friends are boycotting I think :(
  • EastStand said:

I (for some reason unknown to even me) really want to go tonight. But all of my friends are boycotting I think :(

Are you not allowed to go on your own? ;)
  • EastStand said:

I (for some reason unknown to even me) really want to go tonight. But all of my friends are boycotting I think :(

No because it's bloody boring! Just me sat all alone in the East freezing haha.
  • 5-2 you just wait and see
  • 3-0 to Charlton for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• EastStand said:

EastStand said:

Hopefully, you will not be on your own, there may be one or two other people in the east stand with you
  • edited December 2015
    I'd definitely try Mak and Lookman together up front. I like height and pace posing different problems for defenders. Holmes Dennis and Solly should be able to give us width at home to the bottom team. I'd go if fit, Henderson, Solly, Holmes-Dennis, Diara, Lennon, BA, Cousins, JJ, JBG, Lookman, Mackienok would have offensive options on the bench too with Reza and Vas Te. I'm assuming Bauer had a two game ban - if not I'd swap Diara for Ba and bring him back in.
  • A must win game means we will probably go down to 10 men, miss a penalty, have 75% possession and still lose. 1-0 Bolton.
  • Everything points to an addicks victory...

0-1
  • Huge banana skin. 0-1
  • Henderson,
    Solly,Diarra,Lennon,THD
    Jackson, Cousins, Ba
    JBG, Reza, Lookman

We looked dangerous when we got out wide and stretched Leeds on Saturday, by playing gudmunsson further forward it allows him to collect the ball further up the pitch, hes our flare player who can make things happen so we need to get the ball to him and Lookman as much as poss. We looked dangerous on Saturday but failed to be clinical.

If we lose I seriously think we will struggle in the Xmas period with our thin squad, against difficult teams away from home. Enjoy
  • If only i could wipe my Charlton supporting memory...

• On a train from cannon street. Horrible night out there. Tempted to stay on the train and go home. But of course I won't. Sucker for punishment that I am. Will be surprised if there are more than about 7k actually attendees there tonight.
  • EastStand said:

EastStand said:

I'll be in the East stand you can come sit in one of the empty roads by me.

Anyone think this could be the lowest attended home games in years? Bolton won't bring more than 300-400, plus it's raining. 6k I reckon
  • CHRISTMAS | There are over 50 festive gifts placed around The Valley this evening. Get in early to find yours! #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope it's not more bird shit.
  • Valley evacuated as suspicious package found in west stand by panicking elderly pensioner.
  • Valley evacuated as suspicious package found in west stand by panicking elderly pensioner.

Valley evacuated as suspicious package found in west stand by panicking elderly pensioner.

I did not find it, I only mentioned it:-)
  • This experiment, stubbornness, and arrogance and refusal to accept criticism and advice is going to cost us Championship status if it hasn't already.