Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Leeds - Match Thread

Comments

• uie2 said:

Hope Redmidland is ok ! Is he having a day off from this great job keeping us up to date with the Addicks

Yes, be back Tuesday, I will try to keep you updated
  • Wanting to leave my guesthouse and go home. Absolutely bucketing down here in Phuket at just after 10pm. At least it's warm rain. COYR

Yes, I've stayed at that 'Guesthouse' on Soi Bangla.
    I dont think it's warm rain though.
  • uie2 said:

Hope Redmidland is ok ! Is he having a day off from this great job keeping us up to date with the Addicks

uie2 said:

yes having a day off I believe
  • 22:24 Hand ball by Lewis Cook (Leeds United).
  • LoOkOuT said:

At least we're taking shots these days.

That's very positive for you
  • 25:00 Offside, Leeds United. Liam Cooper tries a through ball, but Alex Mowatt is caught offside.
  • Hudders 0 B/City 2
  • Glad I put Huddersfield in my bet
  • 27' Dangerous Solly cross is just too far ahead of everyone inside the box. Another good move from the Addicks #cafc #CAFCLive
  • I couldn't care less about the Celtics. Basketball does nothing for me. It's almost as bad as watching tennis.

I forgot the weather on my post - 12C and sunny, which is not normal for this time of year. Record low snow (that is, none)

That's a shame. I like Basketball
  • Sponsored links:

• 29:54 Attempt blocked. Chris Wood (Leeds United) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Scott Wootton.
  • 29:58 Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Harry Lennon.
  • 33:06 Ademola Lookman (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick.
  • Watt watt watt
  • Cardiff 2 Weds 0
  • Ahh poor tony he couldn't hit a barn door
  • 35:15 Attempt blocked. Johann Berg Gudmundsson (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Ricardo Vaz Te.

• 35:30 Foul by Ademola Lookman (Charlton Athletic).
  • 37:34 Foul by Johann Berg Gudmundsson (Charlton Athletic).
  • Fulham 1-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Derby 1-1
  • Looks like CAFC Tweets has stopped
  • 38:38 Foul by Reza Ghoochannejhad (Charlton Athletic).
  • 40:26 Reza Ghoochannejhad (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
  • 43' Gudmundsson tries to thread Reza through. His ball is too far in front of the forward, however #cafc #CAFCLive
  • I think this might be the most boring 45 minutes of football I have ever seen.
  • 43:00 Attempt missed. Lewis Cook (Leeds United) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right.
  • 43:51 Attempt missed. Johann Berg Gudmundsson (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Jordan Cousins.
  • 45' Two added minutes #cafc #CAFCLive
  • 45:00 +0:54 Attempt saved. Reza Ghoochannejhad (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Ricardo Vaz Te.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!